VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still confused about it. "FRANK" ??? is there any mention of that moniker or alias in his facebook??? JMO

The mention of Frank was made by a local on FB. Supposedly there is a muscular black man with dreadlocks that frequents downtown and mumbles to himslef while clapping. Locals call him 'clapping man' or 'frank'. Not sure if that is his real name but it was mentioned that JLM is NOT clapping man.

I believe you can find it on the HFHG FB page.

evidence is brought out in paper bags, or otherwise hidden from public view. If boxes of gloves were visible when brought out...it's because they belong to law enforcement.

^^this^^

Oh, my. He wouldnt need to keep that many gloves at home. The hospital where he works supplies them, no?

I was in the hospital on bedrest for 2 mths(wish I knew about websleuths then)
A lot of the nurses bought their own gloves because the hospital only supplied one brand and size
or they could be for the person who braids his hair

Someone posted earlier that there was and ad to rent the apt which would be available first week of OCT. IIRC the ad was placed before Hannah disappeared but don't hold me to that....I just woke up from a nap. :D

Which means the apartment will be cleaned/painted, carpets shampooed etc so they better get all they need before then....

Yes, but I have OCD so its not fair to ask me, lol.

Do you have some now?

Im just wondering if you would mind putting a pair on and then viewing them in strong sunlight to see if they have a purplish sheen or color to them?

Do you have two boxes of them lying around though?

I have 3 boxes of them , not black ,white and purple, my hubby paints cars and I cant not stand to touch raw hamburger .I keep some in my kitchen ,garage bathroom and truck.

The mention of Frank was made by a local on FB. Supposedly there is a muscular black man with dreadlocks that frequents downtown and mumbles to himslef while clapping. Locals call him 'clapping man' or 'frank'. Not sure if that is his real name but it was mentioned that JLM is NOT clapping man.

I believe you can find it on the HFHG FB page.

Clapping Man's real name is Michael Jones. Never heard anyone call him Frank, but I don't know everyone. :)

More than likely, dreads has fled the area by now. He could be 3 or 4 States over by now.

I've noticed all morning that the media is saying that the cops want to talk to the POI in the Hannah Graham case. I saw Longo himself this morning asking people to try and help find Dreads so they can talk to him.

This doesn't sound like a tactic............this sounds like they should have detained him 2 days ago, taken him in for questioning, and THEN let him go if nothing came from it. Instead they let him walk away, twice, and now he is nowhere to be found.

Priceless............................

LE could not detain him. He was at the police station and they had to let him walk They do not have enough info to charge him and he doesn't have to talk to them. That much has been made clear. Longo has said right ou that the only thing they have on him is that he's the last one they can place with Hannah. That is insufficient for charges. They had to let him walk away.

That he sped away recklessly,....his folly, and now they can book him for something. But that's all they have for right now for which they can book him. Nothing to do with the case, just his terrible dangerous driving. Very foolish of him to have driven like that when he should have known the police were after him and looking for any excuse to haul him in.

Please delete that poster with his SNN they are issuing a new poster thxs

I asked this before- if they find Hannah Graham's hair in JM's car or apt , he can claim it was transferred to his clothing and then to car and or apt when he put his arm around her

He can claim whatever he wants. I have zero experience with this subject matter, but I do believe there is a difference in hair that has been shed and hair that has recently been pulled out. However, I caution at starting this conversation prematurely because we really don't know what they are analyzing at this point.

Please delete that poster with his SNN they are issuing a new poster thxs

Darnit, I missed it before I could get screen shot of his SSN. I could have opened a credit card and done some great shopping with it...but I'm just guessing his credit isn't all that great...

The process to make dreads involves chemicals I believe.

Regarding the duct tape that is on the top of the window not the bottom.

Good find Speatmint.They took the whole box to see if they matched the set found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member