VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man !!.............damn............I'm so stupid. I should go turn MYSELF in as a Person of Interest.
Ha! Don't be so hard on yourself.. I can't even tell you how many times I've typed in "Heather Graham" while doing searches this week!

Also if somebody could find the Shell footage that is longer and shows her running back and forth, and think that is important and should be referenced here. She doesnt just walk by ...she runs back and forth, and for some reason it was edited by somebody, Just like the mcgradys clip, it got edited, and it made it look like she stumbled off and hopped right back up, when in fact she was off the screen for much longer.

This is another neat map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zBcAzw6ePOXc.kQ9w9B16EbeU

I dont entirely agree with the walking path, but the embedded media at each one of the spots, helps put some of it perspective. I dont know who did it, but they put a lot of effort into it. It is helpful.

No she does not run back and forth. What you are recalling is a video someone edited and put it in reverse and then made it go forward again.

I am 200% certain of this because I watched it a few times and the person spoke and said 'it is being reversed now'

I think if LE arrests JM, he is going to have a lot of support, unless they release significant evidence. You will have people who think he is innocent, and those who think the charges are trumped up (say LE charges him with 1st degree capital murder w/o a body, people will say, maybe it was an accident or unintentional). LE cannot arrest him, and then not say anything else. It will turn into a PR nightmare for them.

I a wanted poster made for just bringing in for questioning, or are they planning an arrest? I'm not really knowledgeable about what the protocol is for this?

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 2m
#HannahGraham BREAKING: Police have just sent me a wanted poster for Jesse Matthew. PLEASE RT THIS TO FIND HIM

ETA

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 16s
Police just asked media to delete Poster... Something was published on there that shouldn't have been on there. New poster coming soon.

Now I am DYING to know what information was on there that shouldn't have been!

ETA: Oh. His SS#. Glad they are taking that off the poster, but I'm thinking not too many people want his identity at the moment ;-)

Hmmm. Does anyone know anything about this chief of police? What's his track record? Well thought of or buffoon? What about the DA. Because they are backing what he's doing. What do we know?

In any event, anyone even peripherally involved in the criminal justice system knows that racism is a hug part of the system - who is detained, arrested, charged, what they are charged with, whether they are found guilty, what they are sentenced to. It is well known - tons of academic and legislative research - that we have two systems of law in this country, really.

But I fail to see how this case relates to Ferguson at all. What am I missing here?

In any case, a man or woman who is the last to be seen with a missing person, who is seen circling around to follow that missing person, puts their arm around them and walks off with them, and then refuses to talk to police about what they know, they are deemed suspects, regardless of race.

Is LE not supposed to be highly interested in this man? I don't understand what everyone thinks should be done here. Help me understand what I am missing. (I have not followed every aspect of this case).

BBM You're not missing anything, gitana. LE should be highly interested in this man. I agree with your statement.

Do you have some now?

Im just wondering if you would mind putting a pair on and then viewing them in strong sunlight to see if they have a purplish sheen or color to them?

I only have the blue playtex ones and the beige colored latex ones, not the black ones, otherwise I'd be more than happy to!! Darn!

ETA: WAIT A MINUTE---I THINK I MIGHT HAVE A SECRET STASH OF BLACK ONES---STAND BY!!!

ETA: ok, found them! :) Going out in the sun. Will let you know!

Does that seriously have his social security number? Jeez o_O

Edit: Got removed for now.

Edit 2: (BBM, from Parker's Facebook)

He'll have his identity stolen by the end of the day.

Word of warning to the I.D. thieves !! You might not want to steal this one, they most likely will be kicking down your door for sure. !!

:jail:

The mugshot with dreads is 2012. The short hair, near his taxi was much older...like 5 years ago. And yes, lots of people have pointed out that it seems as though he was a cab driver during the time of another disappearance/murder in the area (where a young lady was last seen trying to get a rid) but the mods don't want people to do too much speculation about that case on this thread.

Understood. Thanks for clarifying. I do find this very interesting.

Do you have some now?

Im just wondering if you would mind putting a pair on and then viewing them in strong sunlight to see if they have a purplish sheen or color to them?
My Tattoo artist uses the black style and in the right light/angle they look dark purple.

Do you have two boxes of them lying around though?

I think I have three. One for general household stuff (kept under the sink), one we got when we were painting a couple of years ago (in the basement) and one with my art supplies. I take art classes and they're great for keeping paint, chalk dust, etc. off your hands. I have to use the nitrile kind because I get a rash from latex.

There might be a small box in the car, now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double