VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the sketch not matching the JW. However, the woman was attacked at night in an area not very well lit. Some sketches are really bad... it's just the best thye can do. The information that is usually correct is probably just race, height and weight. REMEMBER: He doesn't have to match the sketch to be guilty of killing Morgan Harrington.... but if his DNA matches...................................

I agree. JM looks young to me now, the sketch seems to be of somebody older. The Facial hair is similar but that's it to me. Just my opinion.

That sketch is one they tried to age progress, IIRC. the original was younger looking then they age progressed it to "estimate" what he may look like now. That estimation could be inaccurate. JMO.

Actually, back in an earlier thread there was. There was also a poster whose friend knows JM and verified that he did indeed drive a cab. I don't have the link to that but I remember it.

Again, I have to ask, were they a verified insider by a WS mod?
If they are, by all means, I will eat crow. Love it with Cholula.

*This still doesn't explain how the original article this rumor comes from has named the person in the photo "J MATTHEWS" (whom is also a black male that lives in the area, around the same age), with a S. Not Matthew. No S.

He actually looks nothing like that sketch. The eyes and the nose is different and the sketch looks older than him. Like more late 30s, early 40s.
I respectfully disagree. If you notice in the pic of him by the cab without dreads he does look older IMO. And as stated before those sketches can be off some it came from a rape victim. I don't think she gave a damn about what he looked like until after the fact. I feel they are very similar.

what could they gain by accidentally posting his ssn? I am baffled by that one. Have police been in contact with his sister/family?

They release different wanted posters internally to law enforcement agencies and externally to the general public. It's possible they accidentally release the wrong one to the public.

He actually looks nothing like that sketch. The eyes and the nose is different and the sketch looks older than him. Like more late 30s, early 40s.

Sketching suspects isnt an exact science. A lot of it is dependent on the artists interpretation of the information given by the witness.

IMO they look eerily similar

Everyone is saying "what if he isn't guilty?" Hang on one second, what if he is the person who disappeared Hannah? Why are people so sure this man didn't hurt Hannah? I don't know one way or the other but there are so many people shouting about this guy not being involved. Well he is involved, inasmuch as he's the last person seen with Hannah and he won't co-operate.
I don't think anyone is sure he didn't hurt Hannah. Statistically, he likely did. But when LE says things like "no probable cause" and "hope we find evidence" while at the same time crucifying him in the press, it makes me question their objectivity. I really hope he is guilty and LE is right, because of what it would say about our system if they are wrong.

Re: gloves

I don't believe they were anything more than the ones law enforcement took into that apartment themselves to keep from getting their fingerprints all over the place. I have to use gloves a lot in my field and I've had the blue ones, black ones and purple ones but the purple ones are a very bright color, not something you could get confused with black.

Yes, agree. How would the reporter know what they took out? They keep evidence obtained in paper bags. if they were just carrying out boxes of gloves on their own, then they were definitely LE's.

If by even a small chance JM is innocent, his life has been pretty much hell on earth for the past few days.

That's why I keep asking myself why LE would as public as they have with all of this info and I just keep coming back to the fact that they must have some kind of solid proof? They're certainly going after him, and I would hope that it is simply because they have something more on him than just reckless driving warrants. JLM has fled, is it unfair to say that makes him look incredibly guilty? If he is innocent, then all he has to do is sit down with police and tell them his story instead he has avoided them and is probably long gone by now... JMO

Yes and please for the love of pizza can we have a timeline and list of known facts and list of quotes from chief Longo? I have seen this type of info stickied on the first post of the thread in other cases. The Jeffrey Boucher case is one that comes to mind as having an extremely helpful sticked post.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Thank you for your hard work and participation on Hannah's case.

We are reviewing things to see what can be done to make it easier for our posters an our readers.

Please keep in mind our hard working mods also work hard outside the forum with their real lives. Things take time.

Thank you for your patience and your continued participation in Hannah's case.

Tricia

The UVA health center was asked to verify his employment today by one of the news stations and they did verify that he was employed by them (possible that they didn't distinguish between contractors and employees.. but I would think they probably would in this context). He is in patient transport.

I'm so confused about his employment. One outlet said he's a nursing student, one says transport, then one says tech in the operating room(clean up). -link below-

http://www.c-ville.com/hannah-graham-case-poi-worked-cab-driver/#.VCBuv2K9KSM

I am having arguments with myself ... Anyone else doing the same?
Argument 1. They seem to be zeroing in on one person, seem to be vilifying one person without apparent evidence.
Argument 2. If this was my child and he was the last person known to be with her "before she disappeared off the face of the Earth" I damn sure would want the same aggressive investigation being done! Maybe if more investigations were so transparent about their opinions than more people would come forward and more perpetrators of crimes would be caught

He was the last person seen with a missing girl. That's evidence. And he won't talk. That's suspicious.

DNA would solve that question but I see it too.Except the eyebrows are too low.
I can't help but continue to notice just how much he looks like MH's suspect. The mustache and all. It's alarmingly similar! Take away those dreads and there you have it. JMO.

Again, I have to ask, were they a verified insider by a WS mod?
If they are, by all means, I will eat crow. Love it with Cholula.

*This still doesn't explain how the original article this rumor comes from has named the person in the photo "J MATTHEWS" (whom is also a black male that lives in the area, around the same age), with a S. Not Matthew. No S.

No idea, but that wasn't the last word on it. These threads have flown by so fast, I wouldn't know where to start looking for it, either.

So they erred in "losing" him, erred in putting out his SS#...what is going on over there?
This is becoming a semi-farce, Imo. I do not understand why he was not taken in for questioning on Friday.
Listen, this guy is NOT gonna talk.
This needs to somehow go back to being mostly about Hannah, Imo. It is likely already too late to save her, getting close to being too late to obtain much evidence or even cause of death.

Jmo

Unless that mugshot photo of 9/19/14 is another error, he must have made a trip to the police station on Friday. As I suggested, maybe it was about the car (I recall hearing about plates removed, or obstructed plates?) JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay