VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting. When I've seen LE go back to a scene they have already taken evidence from it is usually because evidence at another scene has been found and they want to match it up. For instance, If a body is found to have stickers on it, they may go back to scene 1 to look for stickers.
This is how things can get easily confused: So, I read this (& having grkids with "stickers"),,, kept thinking,,, "stickers,,,, what like batman stickers,,,,???"who would put batman stickers on a body???? ohhh no,,, vegetation,,, I know prob OT , delete as needed.

what are they thinking with this wanted poster? is that normal protocol for this??

At this point, LE cannot say "Oops...our bad! He didn't do it!" It is too late for that.

I just read this link. Here is an excerpt that struck me:

In our first hour, we came across only one potential piece of evidence – a pair of purple latex gloves that did look suspiciously new – discarded by the side of a road. Alan took a photo, radioed it in, and we moved on.

Interesting. Those are readily available to hospital employees. I'm sure they will run those for DNA. The lady later wrote, " In the end we found nothing". As a medical person, I think it could be something.

Agreed! I'm a nursing student and I already have at least a half dozen of those at my house.

I bet that was just a teaser - be sure to tune in at 6pm for details........

Gosh, I hope it's better than the interview with the "close associate" who ended up being someone who rode the bus with him in middle school.

Re the potential purple gloves looking black- I have used the very popular brand of purple latex-free (but look like latex) gloves and mine stayed bright purple in the sun. (I used them on my tomato plants, lol)

This is how things can get easily confused: So, I read this (& having grkids with "stickers"),,, kept thinking,,, "stickers,,,, what like batman stickers,,,,???"who would put batman stickers on a body???? ohhh no,,, vegetation,,, I know prob OT , delete as needed.

...and I thought of little heart stickers like on Caylee Anthony.

Hey all.
After catching up, I just wanted to put in my opinions and observations.

Gloves-
I work in health care and there are boxes..and boxes..of gloves. Nobody would miss a few boxes that were gone. They were most likely nitrile, and not latex. We had to switch because of patient allergies, and because constant exposure to latex can create an allergy. These gloves aren't as flexible as latex, so they come in different sizes. Sometimes it was impossible to find size large or extra large gloves, and we'd find people stashing them for that reason. You can buy these gloves anywhere. Drug stores, medical supply stores, etc.. And you buy them by the box, so in that aspect, I'm not surprised he had boxes.

Employment-
My biggest worry is that he is in healthcare. It is possible he is a contractor, or he may be employed by the hospital. Employees of a hospital have crazy background checks to go through. I've had more than one argument at work, because our contractors do not have to go through nearly as many hurdles as we do. The hospital hires a company that is responsible for filling 'x' amount of vacancies. They hire the employees, and send them to work where there is need. Many of these jobs are for surgical clean up. They are often referred to as Surgical Technicians.. People who are responsible for cleaning up after a surgery. Body parts/blood/bodily fluids/placenta etc.. IF that is the case, A person with two year of experience worries me. It would literally be his job to clean up and sanitize the aftermath of an operation. THAT worries me.

Car DNA-
It's possible that they found a hair or other DNA that matched. The biggest question I have is WHERE they found it. Front seat? Back seat? Floor? Trunk?

These thoughts and opinions are my own, and are STRICTLY MY OPINION.

Photo date 9/19/14 ????? Friday they got a mugshot????? JMO

I was just thinking the same thing! How would that be possible without him being arrested?

And he looks a bit weightier in the mugshot too, IMO.

Yeah, I wondered where that came from too! What the heck?

That was so unfortunate that they released his ssn. I am thinking it was accidental (I sure hope so) but what a snafu :(

The process to make dreads involves chemicals I believe.

Regarding the duct tape that is on the top of the window not the bottom.

My daughter has dreads. She didn't use chemicals to do hers.

I noticed that too. Interesting, especially considering 1) he wasn't arrested and 2) didn't they say he came in on his own for questioning on Saturday?

Is it legal for LE to release someone's social security number? That seems wrong.

Maybe the gloves were used for cleaning? I'm sure they'll be able to track down when they were bought and where.

Also if somebody could find the Shell footage that is longer and shows her running back and forth, and think that is important and should be referenced here. She doesnt just walk by ...she runs back and forth, and for some reason it was edited by somebody, Just like the mcgradys clip, it got edited, and it made it look like she stumbled off and hopped right back up, when in fact she was off the screen for much longer.

This is another neat map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zBcAzw6ePOXc.kQ9w9B16EbeU

I dont entirely agree with the walking path, but the embedded media at each one of the spots, helps put some of it perspective. I dont know who did it, but they put a lot of effort into it. It is helpful.

A lot of us Charlottesville residents would like to know this. I have never seen data and couldn't find anything with a Google search, though surely the statistics must exist somewhere.

http://www.areavibes.com/charlottesville-va/livability/
I often use this site for a general idea. They get a C on crime. Click the little LE icon for some stats. It doesn't break it down much, but it gives an overview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay