Still Missing VA - Heather Hodges, 22, Rocky Mount, 9 April 2012 *arrest in 2022* *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not familiar with this story but am hearing it for the first time on NG tonight. It makes me so sad to hear yet another young mother went missing and there appear to be very few clues. Did the DQ have video footage or was there any verification he actually went there? He doesn't report her missing for 2-3 days? Did he contact her family? (sorry haven't read the thread just jumped on)

According to NG...LE has video but is not saying what is on it.
Does not say if he actually bought a Blizzard.
Marc K. says the BF was way too upset on the phone, for her only being missing for ten minutes, crying etc...

Marc K.- he says this is a timid prosecutor....this guy has been in trouble for years...if he is not named a POI, then no one should ever be a POI- he is the suspect, according to MK-no one else...

the lawyers, of course, say otherwise :)

I am not 100% sure if Nancy's show was taped a week or so ago and only aired on Firiday, 5/4/12.

When I looked back in the posts looking for info on when they "dragged" the river, it appears that was done on 4/21, or thereabout, however, on the show, I think Nancy stated they were dragging the river now or something like that.

This leads me to think that Nancy's show was taped earlier and only aired last night as Isa's disappearance became headline news at the same time. IMO

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/14504

Case Information
Status Missing
First name Heather
Middle name Dialian
Last name Hodges
Nickname/Alias Tink
Date LKA April 09, 2012 00:00
Date entered 04/16/2012
Age LKA 22 to years old
Age now 22 years old
Race White