VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, BR, this ring thing is disingenious. AH testified HERSELF in her DIRECT, not cross, that he wore rings all the time, and she got "a little blood on the wall" when he hit her over the painting incident. She said herself the rings hit her teeth. I think that was the disco bloodbath incident.

So, no, you can't have it both ways, BR.

She was on a plane? How do we know she didn't sell the video BEFORE she got on the plane and then it was sent to the drop box? Sounds to me like the 15 minutes was spent getting the clip ready to publish.
Email can be sent from the plane. Dont remember if that was available then. If she was flying private though she would have been able to.

feed just went - audio stuck so all I hear is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH - changing from Law and crime to see if I can find a better one. Or not, maybe they've done me a favor. I need a break from the lunacy that is this woman's "case"

AH was born in 1986. If it was a common rumor in the 1990s, like she testified to, that JD had pushed Kate Moss down the stairs, it was a rumor she absorbed between the ages of 4 and 14. Aaaarrrgggghh I hope the jury thinks critically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member