VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, I thought Morgan Tremaine was very clear that in order for a video to be uploaded to TMZ they had to have verified the holder of the copyright?

How the holder of the copyright is not AH, would be impossible. She and JD were clearly the only two people there... if some random uploader didn't get it direct from her, then who?
The copyright owner can verify it's theirs at any time, though, before the file is sent. The TMZ guy only testified to receiving it, not to what happened before it came into the dropbox. I assume it took fifteen minutes to put the "bumpers" on it and upload it because the copyright and money was already settled before it arrived in the dropbox.

I assume that she did the negotiations before she got on the plane. Or her publicist did it. Can a publicist have agency to do that? IDk.

The copyright owner can verify it's theirs at any time, though, before the file is sent. The TMZ guy only testified to receiving it, not to what happened before it came into the dropbox. I assume it took fifteen minutes to put the "bumpers" on it and upload it because the copyright and money was already settled before it arrived in the dropbox.

I assume that she did the negotiations before she got on the plane. Or her publicist did it. Can a publicist have agency to do that? IDk.
He said it came from/over the tip line, though, didn't he? Which to me indicates an attempt to anonymize.

They went to Jamaica in 1995. I really doubt that rumor persisted until Amber was old enough to understand what it was about.
I have never ever ever ever heard this rumour and I am a KM fan. I have read a lot of old magazines online looking for this supposed rumour and I have not found it. Maybe on tv?? I still don't think it ever was a rumour. JD trashed a hotel room once and Kate was with him, that made it into the papers/tv. AH is lying. I do believe JD when he said that he had shared this story with her and she twisted it. MOO

OMG, has it been an hour yet? Dang!

I think BR pulled up with a dump truck and just unloaded on the jury. He is trying to force them to go through that pile for JUST ONE incident. JD's theory is believe it all or believe none of it.

I can't imagine what AH's crossing will focus on. To me one of the issues with her story is that there are no medical records, how? I'm not even talking about records that show she had bad injuries. Just medical records when she went to go get check ups for over all health? Imo it's because she had a nurse - so she didn't need to go to a doctor. And as we know the nurse found no injuries etc... the way AH describes how she was beat, injuries would have been very visible imo. Anyway - it's just very clear to me. Either everyone that testified lied about not seeing anything, or AH is lying. /just a rant.
I loved it as CV did that photo presentation of Amber with no injuries on the dates AH said they occurred.
Lol, and Amber over there admiring herself up on the screen. She can’t help but radiate SELF LOVE. Bless her lying heart.

MOO

I have never ever ever ever heard this rumour and I am a KM fan. I have read a lot of old magazines online looking for this supposed rumour and I have not found it. Maybe on tv?? I still don't think it ever was a rumour. JD trashed a hotel room once and Kate was with him, that made it into the papers/tv. AH is lying. I do believe JD when he said that he had shared this story with her and she twisted it. MOO
Same here. When I was a kid, I wanted badly to be a screenwriter... I read People, Entertainment Weekly, Premiere, lots of stuff with regularity, which is why I have all of this JD stuff burned into my brain... it was taken in when my brain was young, lol (when they were an item I was finishing up college).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member