VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he said it came from a production manager or something that effect, meaning it was already verified and ready to go MOO
I recall him saying it came to a general tip email that is then received simultaneously by himself and producers among others. 15 minutes later it was aired with sound effects and a watermark.

I don't want to miss EB trying to spin Amber as teh victim this one last time during cross or I would try to find a link to that specific testimony

I recall him saying it came to a general tip email that is then received simultaneously by himself and producers among others. 15 minutes later it was aired with sound effects and a watermark.

I don't want to miss EB trying to spin Amber as teh victim this one last time during cross or I would try to find a link to that specific testimony
Yes, that's what I remember... with the additional information that they were able to air it 15 minutes later, specifically because they were able to verify it within the 15 minutes and pay the uploader for surrendering it.

@Kiranerys
here is the actual quotes from Tremaine about the leaked video

He told the court: “The video was sent in through our email tip line, which is an email distribution that goes to all the producers and to myself as the field assignment manager, because it often included celebrity locations.
“I received that email and it included a link from some unknown, dropbox-type website.

“In that link was the video of Johnny Depp smashing the cabinets.”

The video was downloaded, given a watermark, and posted on the TMZ website within about 15 minutes.
Former TMZ employee Morgan Tremaine has testified Amber Heard and Johnny Depp trial

I just can't manage to stay focused.

I came in late (as usual, west coast), missed CV's closing, did hear part of Chew's though.
I really want to watch a recap.
I'm not watching or listening to closing arguments. I had CV on for a while but decided that it was too stressful to listen to any more of this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24