VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

Amber Heard's lawyer reminds court of her sexual abuse allegation - content warning

Amber Heard's lawyer Ben Rottenborn says the morning after the row, the actress found meat that Johnny Depp had left "all over the house... but not before what happened before she went to bed that night".

Mr Rottenborn now reads Heard's testimony: "I remember trying to get up and I was slipping on the glass. I felt this pressure, pressure in my pubic bone. I remember just not wanting to move because I didn't know if it was broken. I didn't know if the bottle that he had inside me was broken."

There is a pause before he continues.

" You watched her on the stand...it was heart rendering for her to have to tell all of this on the stand"

" look at the picture of the damages in the house, writing on the walls, damaging her clothes, look at the malice"

"Thats all we need to prove for malice"

Elaine, please, this trial was not brought about because he allegedly damaged the clothes he bought her---we are here because she has accused him publicly of raping her with a liquor bottle. Let's stick to the main issues, not the low hanging fruit.

I recall him saying it came to a general tip email that is then received simultaneously by himself and producers among others. 15 minutes later it was aired with sound effects and a watermark.

I don't want to miss EB trying to spin Amber as teh victim this one last time during cross or I would try to find a link to that specific testimony

He said they can go with it if it comes to the tipline, source verified. So some kind of way, their emails are set up to be able to verify sources. Maybe it's an online form they fill out or something? IDK

It sounds like, in addition to receiving this, at the SAME TIME, he was sent a tip to photograph AH at the airport when she landed.

" You watched her on the stand...it was heart rendering for her to have to tell all of this on the stand"

" look at the picture of the damages in the house, writing on the walls, damaging her clothes, look at the malice"

"Thats all we need to prove for malice"

Elaine, please, this trial was not brought about because he allegedly damaged the clothes he bought her---we are here because she has accused him publicly of raping her with a liquor bottle. Let's stick to the main issues, not the low hanging fruit.
They're never going to reach that magical non existent high fruit. The low hanging stuff is all they have to shoot for.

I wonder what the jury thinks of all the random MM talk?, they have mentioned him periodically throughout this trial but I don't recall there ever being any context offered?
It's so completely irrelevant.
I can't remember if it was brought up that MM is LR-Depp's godfather?

He said they can go with it if it comes to the tipline, source verified. So some kind of way, their emails are set up to be able to verify sources. Maybe it's an online form they fill out or something? IDK

It sounds like, in addition to receiving this, at the SAME TIME, he was sent a tip to photograph AH at the airport when she landed.

Maybe it was an email with both file and contact information, and he just didn't want to/wasn't allowed to say what the contact information said.

I'm not watching or listening to closing arguments. I had CV on for a while but decided that it was too stressful to listen to any more of this trial.
Thank you everyone for posting all the updates for those of us not tuned in. I have the unfortunate side effect of anxiety from COVID. I never knew it was a side effect until someone told me today which I was grateful for because this is horrible. I couldn't watch either because I knew my anxiety would be much worse. Praying for justice for Johnny!!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members