VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies upon lies upon lies do not a mountain of evidence make. :)

So glad it's Camille doing the closing today. She is a Rockstar in the courtroom, particularly with her youth and being only an associate. She is on the fast track to partner MOO

Sky News

'The role of a lifetime'

Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez is now presenting to the court an interview Amber Heard did saying she had donated her full $7m divorce settlement to two charities - the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and Children's Hospital Los Angeles.

"I wanted nothing," Heard tells the interviewer.

The court has previously heard that the actress is yet to fulfil her pledge to the charities.

Heard's claim is that Depp is an "abusive monster", Ms Vasquez says. But she tells jurors that Heard's "disturbing and graphic tales of abuse" were designed to "shock you and overwhelm you".

Ms Vasquez echoes what was said in their opening statements, that this trial is a "performance" for Heard - "the role of a lifetime".

Heard's acting coach testified that she has difficulty crying when she is acting, Ms Vasquez says. "You saw it. Ms Heard sobbing without tears, while spinning elaborate, exaggerated, fantastical accounts of abuse."

Ms Vasquez says Heard has told jurors "what she thinks you need to hear to convict this man as a domestic abuser and a rapist".

She says the evidence does not support Heard's allegations.

"Ms Heard took pictures all the time," she says. "But where are the pictures of horrific injuries".

Perhaps the writing is an attempt to distract herself and control her anger? It must be hard for someone like her to sit and listen to this and not be able to argue back.
What’s with the specs? I haven’t seen her wearing glasses before.
I think they are fake glasses, window dressing, like her fake smiles.

Watching JD watching CV give the closing argument. He must be so pleased he has her on his team. She nailed that.

Here comes Chew to finish it out. #MenToo #JusticeforJohnnyDepp

ETA I can't tell, Does Chew have the alpaca in his right pocket? I hope so.

Unfortunately, I think it could take some time for her to come to this realisation, if ever.

I do hope for her and her daughter's sake she will one day.

ETA: "her daughter"
The odds of her Ilk ever changing are LOW.
Humility, empathy & compassion are not in her wheel house.
Concerning the DD, hopefully Amber will let a partner, friend or relative fill in the voids Ms Heard can’t provide.

Sad sad sad. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member