DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and what about AH? I assume she is back at the ranch in Yucca? I assume we will not see her at all.
AH will be present in court. She must have been advised to be present by her Public Relations advisors. If she is defeated, look for her to look sad. Maybe she will hide some onion in her handkerchief so she can actually cry (this time)!

AH will be present in court. She must have been advised to be present by her Public Relations advisors. If she is defeated, look for her to look sad. Maybe she will hide some onion in her handkerchief so she can actually cry (this time)!
It wouldn't surprise me if EB has her arm around AH's waist almost holding her up as they walk out of the courtroom. I'm expecting everything. IMHO

I think they are both liars. They did this to each other and who knows what actually happened? JMO
She made a huge error re tweeting the "sexual abuse" article she said she wrote. Does anyone in the entire world believe he SA'd her with a wine bottle? When, in his entire life with many partners, long term with some, none of those women said anything remotely like that. In that one TMZ video he was slapping cupboards around, and she comes in to record him, saying what's wrong Johnny, we aren't even fighting! He says, "Did something happen to YOU"? She wasn't even part of whatever angst he was undergoing, yet she goaded and goaded him so she could get something for the press. Watch the video, she had the phone/camera down at the level of the counter, until he spotted it.

hahaha! Bring on the onions for her and mega pints for us!

She will be there.
When a narcissist feels rejected, they feel vulnerable and humiliated. To cope with these painful emotions, they act out in a way that feels comfortable: by lashing out and hurting others.
She'll hold a press conference of her own.
She'll be yelling at the top of her battlement. moo

From some other boards I follow, I can see there is a contingent of women that believe her act and her Joan of Arc antics. These are almost all younger women.

I can see AH being defiant with a negative verdict and trying to rouse their support as being "victimized" by the court.

But she has to decide whether she want any more mainstream film work because she is going to be far too controversial to be a significant part of the Hollywood media she was just getting into. No more Aquamen scripts coming her way.

One only has to look at what she did with ACLU and the Washington Post through outright lies to see her future career is considerably shrunken.

She made a huge error re tweeting the "sexual abuse" article she said she wrote. Does anyone in the entire world believe he SA'd her with a wine bottle? When, in his entire life with many partners, long term with some, none of those women said anything remotely like that. In that one TMZ video he was slapping cupboards around, and she comes in to record him, saying what's wrong Johnny, we aren't even fighting! He says, "Did something happen to YOU"? She wasn't even part of whatever angst he was undergoing, yet she goaded and goaded him so she could get something for the press. Watch the video, she had the phone/camera down at the level of the counter, until he spotted it.

She essentially has recordings of most everything EXCEPT her hospital documentation for a violent sexual assault and broken nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298