DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A scary one at that!

She knew the rags for this trial would run with the microwave story for shock value. I saw that referenced the most yesterday. If that type of threat were to happen to anyone charges would be filed upon finding the person. She would have produced the proof if it was true.

That’s the only reference to her child that I can recall hearing from her during the last six weeks. Lack of maternal instincts.
Actually she did bring up being a mother with a new baby in her direct testimony, right before claiming she just wanted to move on with her life and for Johnny to leave her alone. It was definitely used as a shield IMO. In fact, her new PR team (after she fired the first PR team mid-case for too many negative headlines) released some "never seen before" photos of her playing with her child during the week long break. Another PR stunt to rehab her image, imo.

9 photos of Amber Heard's rarely seen one-year-old daughter

Edited to add: I just realized that in all of those photos the focus is always on Amber. The baby is the prop, not the pride and joy. WOWOWOWOW! Some don't even show the baby's face. I can't remember the last time I proudly posted a public pic of me and my son where his back is to the camera. So weird!

A scary one at that!

She knew the rags for this trial would run with the microwave story for shock value. I saw that referenced the most yesterday. If that type of threat were to happen to anyone charges would be filed upon finding the person. She would have produced the proof if it was true.

That’s the only reference to her child that I can recall hearing from her during the last six weeks. Lack of maternal instincts.

Amber and proof are not friends

Last edited:
Actually she did bring up being a mother with a new baby in her direct testimony, right before claiming she just wanted to move on with her life and for Johnny to leave her alone. It was definitely used as a shield IMO. In fact, her new PR team (after she fired the first PR team mid-case for too many negative headlines) released some "never seen before" photos of her playing with her child during the week long break. Another PR stunt to rehab her image, imo.

9 photos of Amber Heard's rarely seen one-year-old daughter

Edited to add: I just realized that in all of those photos the focus is always on Amber. The baby is the prop, not the pride and joy. WOWOWOWOW! Some don't even show the baby's face. I can't remember the last time I proudly posted a public pic of me and my son where his back is to the camera. So weird!

To be fair (I will just this once) a lot of celebrities do this, they don't want their kids faces out there,which is fair enough,but AH does have photos showing the baby's face which is typical,can't make up her mind Amber IMO

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, TOD's the "Global fashion brand" that dumped her allegedly after she allegedly "spoke up against domestic violence." That is according to Talent agent Jessica Kovacevi's testimony. I don't remember her in trial, and I'd have to hear from Tod's directly after what WB's had to say.

Re: AH
Sometimes I think people who aren’t genuine don’t know other people can tell they’re not-
And in my experience people who are genuine don’t have to tell people they are, people can just tell independently

My view/thoughts

Apparently, TOD's the "Global fashion brand" that dumped her allegedly after she allegedly "spoke up against domestic violence."
Did AH prove that in court? I must have missed it. Remember the allegations that she lost movie roles etc because of JD lol. Right. AH could not name one movie role she lost.

Most things AH says are lies - but I don't mind being corrected. MOO

Did AH prove that in court? I must have missed it. Remember the allegations that she lost movie roles etc because of JD lol. Right. AH could not name one movie role she lost.

Most things AH says are lies - but I don't mind being corrected. MOO
I don't think so. I don't even remember the testimony, but apparently, her talent agent testified to it according to the New York Post.

I don't remember them stating a single movie role she lost, so I need to go back and listen. I fell asleep on the trial a lot. It was a major frustration for me because I remember asking out loud "what are these opportunities she lost?" And I think I posted here, asking, too.

AH says a whole lot of stuff and yet nothing at once, and I think that's why EB's closing statement went the way it did. A whole bunch of nothing. They spent all that time talking about "abuse" and none on these roles she "lost," proving damages.

Apparently, TOD's the "Global fashion brand" that dumped her allegedly after she allegedly "spoke up against domestic violence." That is according to Talent agent Jessica Kovacevi's testimony. I don't remember her in trial, and I'd have to hear from Tod's directly after what WB's had to say.

From the same article:

Depp was unsure if he wanted to marry Heard: ex-shrink​

Johnny Depp was unsure if he wanted to marry Amber Heard, his ex-shrink said in a deposition played for the court.
Depp's former psychiatrist Alan Blaustein read his notes from a session with Depp when he wrote "may not want to go to marriage, 51-years-old."
He also read a note where Depp described Heard as "being my mother and psychotic sister."

I don't think so. I don't even remember the testimony, but apparently, her talent agent testified to it according to the New York Post.

I don't remember them stating a single movie role she lost, so I need to go back and listen. I fell asleep on the trial a lot. It was a major frustration for me because I remember asking out loud "what are these opportunities she lost?" And I think I posted here, asking, too.

AH says a whole lot of stuff and yet nothing at once, and I think that's why EB's closing statement went the way it did. A whole bunch of nothing. They spent all that time talking about "abuse" and none on these roles she "lost," proving damages.
I did watch Jessica Kovacevic testify and I don't recall her naming any company that dropped AH. Of course it's been a while, maybe I'll rewatch it but not any time soon it was kind of boring from what I remember. JK did mention the L'Oreal situation and AH possibly losing an Amazon movie? But again there was no proof imo.

I did watch Jessica Kovacevic testify and I don't recall her naming any company that dropped AH. Of course it's been a while, maybe I'll rewatch it but not any time soon it was kind of boring from what I remember. JK did mention the L'Oreal situation and AH possibly losing an Amazon movie? But again there was no proof imo.
Oh, I see that down in the article about that Amazon role. They say she "missed out on it." What does that mean? She had to audition for Aquaman. Did she have to audition for this one? If so, how can she say she lose out unless she was the only one who auditioned?

Oh, I see that down in the article about that Amazon role. They say she "missed out on it." What does that mean? She had to audition for Aquaman. Did she have to audition for this one? If so, how can she say she lose out unless she was the only one who auditioned?
Agreed.

I know that you can have verbal agreements. So hey I can take JK's word about AH losing roles etc... but when JD's talent manager Jack Whigham and others said that there was an agreement that JD would star in Pirates 6, EB kept going on about, ''but you have no written agreement!?! So you don't have a contract to show us???'' Hmm... so when it comes to JD's team testifying to verbal agreements, it's not true? But when it's AH's team having verbal agreements it is true? MOO

Imagine how horrid it must be, both for JD and AH, waiting for this verdict.
Was thinking today about how it would be for them.

Was imagining JD pretty happy and relaxed in France with his kids and prepping for his Louis role.... And secure in knowledge that he got the truth out and re-garnered support and sympathy from many tens of millions of folks, no matter the outcome.

Was thinking that AH may put a good face on things in her residence while spending some time with her daughter , but otherwise is internally and externally fuming, lashing out at the adults around her, and drinking gallons of wine to try and quell anxiety and make it through sleepless nights.

Agreed.

I know that you can have verbal agreements. So hey I can take JK's word about AH losing roles etc... but when JD's talent manager Jack Whigham and others said that there was an agreement that JD would star in Pirates 6, EB kept going on about, ''but you have no written agreement!?! So you don't have a contract to show us???'' Hmm... so when it comes to JD's team testifying to verbal agreements, it's not true? But when it's AH's team having verbal agreements it is true? MOO
Yup. They always want it to be different when it comes to AH, don't they? Remember how Rottenborn was saying we had to believe Amber's word without evidence, but when it came to JD's word, nope. SMH

From the same article:

Depp was unsure if he wanted to marry Heard: ex-shrink​

Johnny Depp was unsure if he wanted to marry Amber Heard, his ex-shrink said in a deposition played for the court.
Depp's former psychiatrist Alan Blaustein read his notes from a session with Depp when he wrote "may not want to go to marriage, 51-years-old."
He also read a note where Depp described Heard as "being my mother and psychotic sister."
JD should have listened to his gut instinct!

Was thinking today about how it would be for them.

Was imagining JD pretty happy and relaxed in France with his kids and prepping for his Louis role.... And secure in knowledge that he got the truth out and re-garnered support and sympathy from many tens of millions of folks, no matter the outcome.

Was thinking that AH may put a good face on things in her residence while spending some time with her daughter , but otherwise is internally and externally fuming, lashing out at the adults around her, and drinking gallons of wine to try and quell anxiety and make it through sleepless nights.
I like the scene you painted! I really believe JD is relieved his side of the story has been told, and I believed him …

Here are the jury instructions. I believe these are the ones the judge read Friday.

On page 14, Defamation by implication says that they must consider the op-ed as a whole, including the way it was constructed.

This is the testimony for how it was constructed:

From this, I gather that her lawyers tried to make sure the NDA was not violated, but they did not look out for defamation, probably because they believed Amber was telling the truth. They tried to keep inferences to whom they were talking about out of it, but obviously, they are talking about JD. Who else could she possibly mean? USA Today drew the conclusion immediately after its publication. But that's okay because it might break NDA, but it is defamatory?

The term "Sexual violence" is mentioned 4 times. 3 in the body and once in the title. #metoo, the sexual violence hashtag and movement, is referenced. Donald Trump's sexual assault is also brought up. So if people infer that the article is about JD, then aren't they inferring that the domestic violence Amber spoke out against is Sexual violence?

In order for Amber to then be telling the truth, she had to speak out against JD's sexual violence against her 2 years ago. She did not do that. So case closed, but I hope the jury sees this and gets it right.

I thought she said she lost her L'real spot after she "spoke up against SV" in 2016?

So what's this from Jan 2019:

as I understood it, she still has some kind of contract with them, but they "are not using her right now"- anyone know how much a contract with a major cosmetic co. pays? And does the actress get paid a lump sum or some amount every time a video of her is played? I keep thinking that residuals from ads (if there is such a thing) would not be a bad source of income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member