DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was an 'expert' in all things about synonyms.
She was an 'expert' about woodwork and who comes out of it.
She was an 'expert' about different flooring and their aesthetics.
Don’t forget, being an expert on cocaine… how to ingest, what happens w/r/t residue, etc., etc.; before she remembered she was supposed to be playing Pollyanna.

Pokering up while snipping “No offense, I don’t think you understand how this works” was giving me life, lol.

I suspect things will change when the verdict is issued and the mainstream media start running some stories.

However, I follow a wide variety of social media of various feminist commentators and mental health professionals and am shocked at what I'm reading. Many many people (highly educated women) believe that AH is a victim of some horrific misogynist crime and a 'set up' and that women's rights and DV / IPV / SA / hate crime issues are now going back in time to being belittled and swept under the carpet. They are saying the trial was rigged and it's all being driven by 'powerful forces'. When I try to point out that it seems JD was the victim here, they shoot me down in flames.
To claim the trial was rigged and driven by "powerful forces" sounds very similar to all the wacky "conspiracy" stories out there about various things.
:rolleyes:

I suspect things will change when the verdict is issued and the mainstream media start running some stories.

However, I follow a wide variety of social media of various feminist commentators and mental health professionals and am shocked at what I'm reading. Many many people (highly educated women) believe that AH is a victim of some horrific misogynist crime and a 'set up' and that women's rights and DV / IPV / SA / hate crime issues are now going back in time to being belittled and swept under the carpet. They are saying the trial was rigged and it's all being driven by 'powerful forces'. When I try to point out that it seems JD was the victim here, they shoot me down in flames.
That is, IMO, partially because it’s very easy and attractive for people to just start throwing up mysterious community-designed inside baseball gang signs; but a great deal more difficult to actually go out and do research to back up your opinions.

also, a couple of the most prominent of these eminences have seemed to me, as if they might in fact be getting some kickbacks from AH to espouse these thoughts.

IMO, faking a hate crime is frowned upon. Just sayin
See Jussie Smollett

Sadly there may be some who will continue to hold the banners of their perceived 'injustice' high....but the collective people as a whole will see through it all

ETA:
One of the many quotes from Willie Wonka, who said it best:
(When caught lying, or trying to pull a fast one...)

You get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!” ...

Last edited:
Unless she was already well aware that JD would never lay a finger on her even if / when he was in the habit of slamming around cabinets and writing on lampshades.
Exactly! That’s why I don’t believe her tales. Someone who was truly being abused would be more fearful in my opinion. I find her stories of having to “barricade” herself into a room, etc. very exaggerated, if not manufactured.

I don't know about anyone else but I know if someone crams a foreign object in me, especially glass, I am calling someone to take me to the ER to have it safely removed. Not taking any chances that thing breaking in me. jmo.
Adding, They had access to nurses and DRs to come right to their home.

Don’t forget, being an expert on cocaine… how to ingest, what happens w/r/t residue, etc., etc.; before she remembered she was supposed to be playing Pollyanna.

Pokering up while snipping “No offense, I don’t think you understand how this works” was giving me life, lol.
AH always has to let everyone know she is “so smart”. She attempted to show Camille as being inexperienced in the cocaine story, but all it really showed is how snippy she Is! :rolleyes:

To claim the trial was rigged and driven by "powerful forces" sounds very similar to all the wacky "conspiracy" stories out there about various things.
:rolleyes:
That was my thought exactly … today we are bombarded with so many conspiracy theories, again always blaming someone else. Few people want to take responsibility for their own actions, they’d rather create diversions and distractions. AH is a master of creating false stories.

He closed his eyes when she looked at him. He literally blocked her from connecting with him. For what reason, who knows but that's not usually a good thing.

I believe he has been quoted saying he never wants to look in her eyes again.

After watching some of her more "dramatic" testimony and reading the transcripts of their arguments, I would want to do the same thing.

I can understand and I think it was not a bad idea.

I don't know about anyone else but I know if someone crams a foreign object in me, especially glass, I am calling someone to take me to the ER to have it safely removed. Not taking any chances that thing breaking in me. jmo.
Adding, They had access to nurses and DRs to come right to their home.
I’m not understanding why there are no records from a doctor for any of her horrible injuries. Nothing.

Especially your face! So she’s never been to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon or a even Med spa? No home visits either? Thought all in that field went regularly since their face is so important in film careers?

And no Gyno exams? After being violated by a possible broken bottle? You’re young and wanting children but a Gyno visit isn’t important after such an incidence that you still anguish over?

Maybe her friends did her breast exams?
JMO

I was wondering this too but I concluded that highlighting this incident could possibly be a bad idea as JD should have responded differently when she broke the TRO and visited him asking him if he still loved her and asking him to hug her or whatever it was. In an ideal world, he should have refused to speak with her, called security, and reported it to the police.

I believe she could have been setting him up there too.
Having watched her testimony, which I found to be unpleasantly badly acted ( MOO) I can truly believe she was going to set him up no matter how she broke the TRO.

For those tuning in late I forgot to add the ‘Amber alert’ to our list of unusual things that happened. It happened when her attorney was doing cross, he had the look of panic thinking he didn’t silence his phone.

Just how freudian is a real Amber alert during the trial?!?

For those tuning in late I forgot to add the ‘Amber alert’ to our list of unusual things that happened. It happened when her attorney was doing cross, he had the look of panic thinking he didn’t silence his phone.

It was perfection!!! It couldn’t have come at a better time in my opinion …..

It was an omen. Not sure if it was bad or good, or who stands to benefit either way.

Just how freudian is a real Amber alert during the trial?

I thought it was announced that it was a severe weather warning (which happened), and not an amber alert.

Just how freudian is a real Amber alert during the trial?

I thought it was announced that it was a severe weather warning (which happened), and not an amber alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member