DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was perfection!!! It couldn’t have come at a better time in my opinion …..
It was an omen. Not sure if it was bad or good, or who stands to benefit either way.

I don’t know that I’ve ever followed a trial with this amount of atypical sequences that took place in this one. We have all seen the odd, unexpected and bizarre but not like this, nothing in this context comes to mind.

This was taken 24 February 2017 directly after the divorce settlement where AH got $7mill tax tree, the vehicle they are partying in and all debts paid including lawyers fees.

THIS IS NOT PTSD.
Bopping to song ‘Sorry not sorry’.

I was thinking about the verdict form and jury instructions, and I was wondering if they'd get to malice. They might get to defamation by implication and that her statements were false, but they might not get to malice. If they don't, I think Johnny still wins if all the check marks are yes, but for malice -- which means she is the ONLY person in the world who believes herself.

Thoughts?

I believe he has been quoted saying he never wants to look in her eyes again.

After watching some of her more "dramatic" testimony and reading the transcripts of their arguments, I would want to do the same thing.

I can understand and I think it was not a bad idea.
not to mention, she had an anecdote which supposedly contradicted this, because she can’t resist bragging about how much control she (purportedly) has over him.

gee, that’s about the point where, if I’m a juror, I’m thinking it’s pretty lousy of her to use a deep emotional moment that he shared with her in confidence and out of the overflowing of his sincere emotions like a smugly wielded whip over his head; but well… TOS forbids me saying more about what I’d like to say about her character as a result of it.

I'm looking at the op-ed and it is 80% about sexual violence and #metoo. She even brings up Trump's charges. She mentions Domestic abuse ONCE. She mentions Domestic Violence ONCE. Sexual violence is mentioned four times.

So i feel that even if he "domestically abused" her, that is not what the article is about.

Please give me your thoughts because I think this defamation is about him being a sexual abuser, not a domestic abuser, according to that article. I hope the jury really breaks down what the article is about.

Fascinating watch regarding insights in the jury's observed reactions during AH testimony. Something to help bridge the wait

Fascinating watch regarding insights in the jury's observed reactions during AH testimony. Something to help bridge the wait

That was amazing!

I'm looking at the op-ed and it is 80% about sexual violence and #metoo. She even brings up Trump's charges. She mentions Domestic abuse ONCE. She mentions Domestic Violence ONCE. Sexual violence is mentioned four times.

So i feel that even if he "domestically abused" her, that is not what the article is about.

Please give me your thoughts because I think this defamation is about him being a sexual abuser, not a domestic abuser, according to that article. I hope the jury really breaks down what the article is about.

And there has been no corroborating evidence proffered in all these 6 weeks to validate her SA claims.

If that’s the case she has nothing to stand on. Police report, ER documents, photos, followed by gyno visits. An SA victim would be traumatized by this. It would be terrifying to see the abuser in court. In the ER she would have been scoped/ultrasound to see the damage glass has done and what’s left. She clearly had no outward signs of being terrified. She smiled and snarked too much to even believe that.

Johhny on the other hand looked uncomfortable a few times discussing some of the issues. He had actual tears and he sometimes took a bit to get his words out.

They must use onions to make her cry during film production. I didn’t see any tears.

Respectfully, I disagree.

Her 2 opening paragraphs refer to her own early personal experience and the realisation of the 'power imbalance' that makes women so reluctant to come forward. Her 3rd paragraph - referencing how she was perceived after her DA claims - is the starting premise for the rest of the op ed's much broader discussion of what happens to women when they speak up.

For clarity, domestic abuse is any, some or all of the following:

Domestic abuse is an incident or pattern of incidents of controlling, coercive, threatening, degrading and violent behaviour, including sexual violence.
What is domestic abuse? - Womens Aid

Just also for clarity, I'm not arguing the many flaws in her own testimony in this trial, just looking objectively at the op-ed and its 'implications' since that's what the jury is tasked with making a judgement upon.

Last edited:
If that’s the case she has nothing to stand on. Police report, ER documents, photos, followed by gyno visits. An SA victim would be traumatized by this. It would be terrifying to see the abuser in court. In the ER she would have been scoped/ultrasound to see the damage glass has done and what’s left. She clearly had no outward signs of being terrified. She smiled and snarked too much to even believe that.
I cannot fathom a woman who has experienced that type of sexual abuse not going to an emergency room immediately where the incident would be reported to local police department. What kind of woman who experiences this degree of abuse doesn't want to report it immediately and have a thorough examination of her private parts to insure that she did not sustain permanent damage? I have an extremely difficult time believing that this horrendous incident really happened to Ms. Heard. The fact that there is no police report following the incident and that there is no evidence of medical treatment suggest that it did not happen. JMO

Remember when she said she didn’t even know how to manipulate digital stuff to do anything like that. In the same convo she says if she wanted to do that she already would have.

These are the kind of things that I hope the jury remembers and with quick realization deem her not credible. As opposed to getting lost with one point at a time.

I say this with little legal knowledge but it’s a hope anyway.

I cannot fathom a woman who has experienced that type of sexual abuse not going to an emergency room immediately where the incident would be reported to local police department. What kind of woman who experiences this degree of abuse doesn't want to report it immediately and have a thorough examination of her private parts to insure that she did not sustain permanent damage? I have an extremely difficult time believing that this horrendous incident really happened to Ms. Heard. The fact that there is no police report following the incident and that there is no evidence of medical treatment suggest that it did not happen. JMO

There is literally no proof or any reports on this. If it was real this trial wouldn’t have happened. Johnny would be criminally charged and he would never work again.

She collected recordings, took photos and planned the paparazzi for all of the other things so we don’t have to imagine what she would have done with real SA.

And yet she took the dog to the vet because of a bee sting

Remember when she said she didn’t even know how to manipulate digital stuff to do anything like that. In the same convo she says if she wanted to do that she already would have.

These are the kind of things that I hope the jury remembers and with quick realization deem her not credible. As opposed to getting lost with one point at a time.

I say this with little legal knowledge but it’s a hope anyway.
once again AH couldn’t help herself, because even though she denied altering any pictures or submitting any videos to TMZ she had to tell us that she would have known how to do it better! :rolleyes:

It is hard for me to take seriously, anything AH said in that OP ED, after the following testimony :

"Depp’s attorney read an email from the ACLU to Heard about the op-ed that said: “The goal is to get this out this week to capitalize on the tremendous campaign for ‘Aquaman.’”

Dougherty responded to the attorney, “I do recall that there was a conversation about the optimal timing for the op-ed piece.”

He said Heard agreed that the column should be released around the movie’s release. The piece was titled “Amber Heard: I spoke up against sexual violence – and faced our culture’s wrath. That has to change.” Dougherty said the ACLU was not responsible for the headline in the Post.

The paper published the piece on Dec. 18, 2018, three days before “Aquaman” arrived in domestic theaters on Dec. 21, 2018."

So this Op ED was essentially a promo for her latest film role? :rolleyes:

once again AH couldn’t help herself, because even though she denied altering any pictures or submitting any videos to TMZ she had to tell us that she would have known how to do it better! :rolleyes:
IKR.
She tells Camille that if she had wanted to set up JD by using the press, she would have done it bigger and better...

Camille replies : " I thought you testified you don't know how to do any of that ?"

Amber replies " I DON'T"

that^^^makes no sense, once again.

IKR.
She tells Camille that if she had wanted to set up JD by using the press, she would have done it bigger and better...

Camille replies : " I thought you testified you don't know how to do any of that ?"

Amber replies " I DON'T"

that^^^makes no sense, once again.
Yes, I loved that tidbit of testimony and wondered why Camille didn't take it a step or two further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn