VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Nobody wants her baby to starve to death ;). Plenty of us single moms have raised our kids on a salary less than that of a famous actress.

There are plenty of jobs out there for people willing to work.

But some of them involve handling money and considering the whopping lies she told, I'm not sure that she should be trusted chashiering at McDonalds.

Camille V speaks! They are grateful to the jury, the court, and the judge and staff. BC, they were honored to assist Mr. Depp in seeing that his case was fairly considered. And they are glad so many in the public value truth and justice. it's time to look to the future!

People are asking questions, but they are not answering. They are off the mike.

Will someone explain to me like I'm 5 why Johnny has to pay for Adam Waldman's statement? I missed that day of the trial and don't understand it.

I think it's because AW was wrong in how he theorized the hoax. I don't think that was defamatory with malice, but that's what the jury decided. I think that's the only reason. That his theory was wrong about the wine and calling the police twice after the first dispatch found nothing.

Great JD statement. Just so happy for him!
Yes!

I found it very important that J.D. included the words in his statement "men or women" as 1 in 9 men report domestic violence against them by their partners.

It is my opinion that this Verdict will help in the public discourse about men who suffer abuse at the hands of their partners as well.

Anyone can, sadly, suffer domestic abuse regardless of the genders involved. JMO

Last edited:
Camille V speaks! They are grateful to the jury, the court, and the judge and staff. BC, they were honored to assist Mr. Depp in seeing that his case was fairly considered. And they are glad so many in the public value truth and justice. it's time to look to the future!

People are asking questions, but they are not answering. They are off the mike.
The stuffed alpaca is visibly in Ben’s jacket pocket… possibly with its hair tied up in an also visible purple ribbon.

Did you guys ever discuss Elaine's pronunciation of Camille's last name? She consistently said VasQWEZ, even though everyone else in the court was pronouncing it correctly. I can't help but think it was intentional. These atty's are well educated. No excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member