VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!! Did you see how many times she asked the JD experts if they knew cameras were in the room? “You’re here for your 15 minutes of fame aren’t you?” TMZ was one of them!
As per this, Sex Pest PR Dude was still at it today…

A spokesperson for the actress tells PEOPLE, "Your presence shows where your priorities are. Johnny Depp plays guitar in the U.K. while Amber Heard waits for a verdict in Virginia. Depp is taking his snickering and lack of seriousness on tour."

Johnny says the jury gave him his life back.

“And six years later, the jury gave me my life back. I am truly humbled.”

“My decision to pursue this case, knowing very well the height of the legal hurdles that I would be facing and the inevitable, worldwide spectacle into my life, was only made after considerable thought.”

“From the very beginning, the goal of bringing this case was to reveal the truth, regardless of the outcome. Speaking the truth was something that I owed to my children and to all those who have remained steadfast in their support of me. I feel at peace knowing I have finally accomplished that.”

A common Hispanic name in the USA and throughout this hemisphere. I think at least on Elaine's part it was a calculated subtle insult, on Amber's probably ignorance.
It was said that when Amber cussed out JD housekeeper Hilda back in the day, she did so in fluent Spanish… plus her sister‘s married name is Henriques.

Did you guys ever discuss Elaine's pronunciation of Camille's last name? She consistently said VasQWEZ, even though everyone else in the court was pronouncing it correctly. I can't help but think it was intentional. These atty's are well educated. No excuse.

Agreed. I said the same thing a few threads back. I also thought it was intentional.

I know we all need to return back to life as we knew it before this trial but let’s not go cold turkey!

It’s been a great thread, we never imagined we would see so many unique and shocking happenings!

Morgan Night started crying, I’m trying to find his original tweet.

Did you guys ever discuss Elaine's pronunciation of Camille's last name? She consistently said VasQWEZ, even though everyone else in the court was pronouncing it correctly. I can't help but think it was intentional. These atty's are well educated. No excuse.
I don't know? EB couldn't seem to even get the name of the magical 'amica' cream correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member