VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question I have is why did JD even marry her? From his texts and evidence in the trial, he seemed to hate her long before the wedding occurred.

If you manipulate a drug addict long enough you can get them to make a deal with the devil. And, it's fairly evident such was the case with AH and JD... she is/was the obvious manipulator/devil.

jmo

I would like to know in which recordings it was known by one or both parties that the situation was being recorded, and I'd like to know which party knew and which party did not know, if only one of them were aware. It can kind of put a different slant on things that were happening and what was being said, if one knew the recording was taking place. I notice AH gets very loud, demanding, and won't allow JD to even speak, while other times, she is so muted she can't be heard.. and I notice also she seems to be trying, still, in the middle of a fight, to beguile JD, using her lures to try to continue fishing him in to keep on keeping on with her and the status quo. imo.
I am really behind in this thread so I am sorry if this has already been posted but the Incredibly Average YouTube channel has a lot of the recordings he says (at least the ones I have listened to so far) who recorded them and if it was secretly recorded. The incident in Australia for example was secretly recorded by Amber

If you manipulate a drug addict long enough you can get them to make a deal with the devil. And, it's fairly evident such was the case with AH and JD... she is/was the obvious manipulator/devil.

jmo
It was revealing to me that she said 'she barely knew anything about JD before they met' but then, wouldn't you know, she just happened to share his love of specific obscure poets and writer's. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She was going to meet him after auditioning for months for the chance to play his girlfriend in a film. No way that she didn't do a very deep dive and learn as much about him as she could before they met. It was an obvious lie, IMO, when she claimed she didn't know much about him. I know better, about how a young actor prepares for an important meeting like that. I guess she assumed the jurors would believe her.

I think he was smitten by both her beauty but also the amazing 'coincidence' that she knew his favourite obscure poems. That would make someone feel like that new person was perfect for them. Like it was destined, etc.

What really hits it home is that AH said in an interview, when she was dating Elon, that 'their love of science' was something the had in common.....HUGE EYEROLL NEEDED HERE...

So she probably did the same thing when she targeted Elon---studied up on some current scientific issues and pretended it was her hobby to think about that stuff... Again, he would feel lucky to meet a beautiful young woman who loved the same obscure things as he did...

ETA: here is from her testimony:

The Aquaman star revealed in a Virginia court how she attended the Met Gala in 2016 and started chatting to the tech billionaire.

She claimed her then-husband team wasn't communicating with her, so she wasn't able to work out how they were met to attend the glitzy event as a couple.
"Johnny missed a fitting, because it was happening around the date of my birthday party in Los Angeles, but we were planning on going together as Ralph Lauren's guests," Heard said in court.

"So I ended up going by myself. I sat next to an empty place setting for Johnny that they cleared as soon as we realised he effectively stood me up on the red carpet."

"I didn't recognise [Elon] until we started talking and he reminded me we had met once before," she explained.
"He seemed like a real gentleman. He was really nice. He sat at a nearby table and we got to speaking that night and eventually became friends."

"We have a beautiful friendship now, one that was based on our core values," she said.
"Intellectual curiosity, ideas and conversation, a shared love for science. We just bonded on a lot of things that speak to who I am on the inside. I have so much respect for him."

Last edited:
It was revealing to me that she said 'she barely knew anything about JD before they met' but then, wouldn't you know, she just happened to share his love of specific obscure poets and writer's. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She was going to meet him after auditioning for months for the chance to play his girlfriend in a film. No way that she didn't do a very deep dive and learn as much about him as she could before they met.

I think he was smitten by both her beauty but also the amazing 'coincidence' that she knew his favourite obscure poems. That would make someone feel like that new person was perfect for them. Like it was destined, etc.

What really hits it home is that AH said in an interview, when she was dating Elon, that 'their love of science' was something the had in common.....HUGE EYEROLL NEEDED HERE...

So she probably did the same thing when she targeted Elon---studied up on some current scientific issues and pretended it was her hobby to think about that stuff... Again, he would feel lucky to meet a beautiful young woman who loved the same obscure things as he did...

Yes. She worked-it. Devilish manipulation is her MO.

What we think of age is unfortunately different when it comes in terms of Hollywood actors making it to the top, especially ones that haven't really earnt their ground with a history of exceptional acting.

AH is a known drug user and alcoholic herself, not many normal people take hallucinogenics on their wedding day? I don't think you've followed the trial very well.

I hope AH gets all the help and support that she needs to become a better person in life, being scorned and vindictive isn't going to help her any. :)
I believe she will do very well for herself with time.

Do you have a source for calling her an alcoholic please? I have not seen that label used for her before. Maybe I missed that testimony.

I believe JDs medical staff were prescribing her more and more drugs, which she attempted to combat by refusing higher doses. MOO.

Last edited:

jmo
I really loved Isaac's description of his relationship with her, how he loved her just like Johnny loved her, that she always was polite and courteous to him every time he saw her. I found that he was the only one of JDs witnesses who attempted to humanize her.

Do you have a source for calling her an alcoholic please? I have not seen that label used for her before. Maybe I missed that testimony.

I believe JDs medical staff were prescribing her more and more drugs, which she attempted to combat by refusing higher doses. MOO.
The higher drug dose was in the Australia recording. Have you heard it?

I really loved Isaac's description of his relationship with her, how he loved her just like Johnny loved her, that she always was polite and courteous to him every time he saw her. I found that he was the only one of JDs witnesses who attempted to humanize her.

He seemed to be the only witness who humanized her. JD had some very caring friends.

It came out during the trial that AH drank on average 1 to two bottles of red wine... A DAY! according to witnesses. A DAY! Not 1 or 2 glasses of wine... 1 or 2 whole bottles of wine. By herself. That is in addition to the street drugs she abused.

And why did EM pay a donation in her (honor) and it didn't come out of her pocket?

And why did AH expect Johnny to pay for repairs at the mechanics after they had separated?

And why did her original divorce settlement include free accommodation at 3 of johnny's penthouses and a Black Rangerover?

I smell a Gold Digger right there without mentioning another 100 things.

"Amber Heard demanded that Johnny Depp allow her to live rent-free in their apartments while he continued to pay the mortgage and utilities in exchange for keeping their increasingly messy divorce "out of the media spotlight."

The letter — sent from AH's attorney Samantha Spector to JD's lawyer Laura Wasser in 2016 after Heard filed for divorce from the "Pirates" star — also demanded $125,000 to cover attorney's fees and the "exclusive use and possession" of a black Range Rover that Depp would continue to make payments for. The letter was entered into evidence as Wasser testified about the details of the divorce.

https://www.insider.com/am
Don't forget, as per declaration of the mechanic David Killackey, she misrepresented and lied about the parameters of the original agreement.

She, IIRC, attempted to say that JD had wholeheartedly welshed and left her with a nonworking car.

(Later, she will also try to cast this lie of "leaving her with a nonworking car", as evidence that JD wanted to "trap" her by, I guess, FORCING her to use "his" Range Rover... you know, that horrible vehicular cage she would later go on to insist that she get in the divorce, lol.)

Conversely, the mechanic said it was a big fat lie, that he had in fact repaired the car perfectly to the point of view of its being able to pass inspection (apparently something Amber's own amateur wrenching skills couldn't achieve); and that what Johnny was refusing to pay and which he, thus, refused to do, was to add a batch of aftermarket customizations to the car.

In other words, for the non-drivers amongst us, she was provided with a working car; but insisted on getting her apparent-usual, "my way or the highway" dream car out of someone else for free.
The question I have is why did JD even marry her? From his texts and evidence in the trial, he seemed to hate her long before the wedding occurred.

^^You seem to have answered your own straw man question from #1 in #2... JD didn't "hate" her ... he adored her.

Isaac also said that as far as he could tell from their behavior with other people around, "they treated each other like gold".

Are his opinions only to be treated as honest when they favor Amber? Because if so, you really have to wonder why anyone ever testifies "for" another side in court...

Her fans have continually carped that this is a reason why none of his witnesses can be trusted... "because he pays them"; and sometimes her counsel even tried to make it seem like payment was synonymous with bribes. (I wonder if they will refuse to take her money whenever she offers to pay them, lol... or what, in fact, what they would have said about him if Johnny had employed and NOT paid people...) I'm almost certain the jury took into account the testimony from various people that JD in fact paid his bills; and was not only caught up in respect of the IRS, but also had in fact paid off all of Amber's marital debts of $7M, in addition to the requested marital settlement of $7M out to her for the total $14M, because nobody from her side ever attempted to counter it; and I know I was impressed. (Not surprised, because I have known virtually for some time that he is a person of great moral probity; but impressed that he prioritized it.)

Unfortunately for her defense, we can also argue that Amber's cohort stuck with her because they had all received several hundred thousand dollars of free rent, trips, drugs, alcohol, parties etc. from JD over the course of the marriage, and that she had assured them the party would continue after her divorce settlement; but them's the breaks.

The trial was not about AH’s good looks and sex appeal either though?

I find her more beautiful now then when she was younger — and 36 is hardly old anyway in my opinion. She has her whole life ahead of her still. Her whole face lit up when she was asked about her daughter so she appears capable of love. Likely not with a long time drug abuser though.

Trying to have a relationship with someone strung out on drugs and alcohol all the time just doesn’t work.The chaos becomes too much for others to manage. People who get caught in the cross-fire can end up more “sick” than the addict because they try to manage (control) the other's behaviour patterns. I think there might have been a lot of triggering behaviours taking place — he from remnants of his mother’s abuse and she from her father’s alleged drug abuse and previous violence. MOO.

We did see evidence of that in the trial. Dr Kipper’s notes during his sessions with JD confirm their arguments about his resistance to get well. He also reported JD’s description of how the relationship improved tremendously when he “put the monster away”.

You are correct that this jury found her liable for defamation — and he was found liable for defamation as well, just not to the same degree.

It’s all very sad, and preventable, imo. The toxicity between them became too much for either of them to cope.
There's a video on youtube by an NYC plastic surgeon who explains the plastic surgery AH has had done ( a lot of it on JD's dime , likely) between 2010- 2018-- I think the total was over $150,000.

She looks nothing now like she used to when young, apparently. Eyebrows, eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth and forehead all were surgerized. $150,000 would have been a VERY nice donation to a charity.

I mean, really. :rolleyes:

Edited to add that she even her HAIRline done to make it symmetrical. I mean, who does that. Maybe I am just naive.

Incredible and beautiful! Maybe the best thing I’ve seen. For his birthday various people were recorded saying something about him and it was put together to give him. There is a common thread throughout that echoes out. This would be great for evidence if this type of thing was allowed. And…there is no need for it now:)

“On the 9th of June 1963 the world was gifted with one of the most special human beings that has ever existed. The power of his love embraces people and changes their lives for better. He shows us the road of kindness, generosity, care, empathy, sensitivity, humility, morality, integrity, respect, justice, truth, loyalty, and just the simple goodness that is so needed. He bacame a guide and an inspiration and many times the only good thing that a day can bring. He puts a smile on our faces every single day. He teaches us to never give up, to be brave and to believe in ourselves. So let us be grateful and let's wish a very HAPPY 57th BIRTHDAY to JOHNNY DEPP on this important day. ❤”

ETA: this was a year ago

There's a video on youtube by an NYC plastic surgeon who explains the plastic surgery AH has had done ( a lot of it on JD's dime , likely) between 2010- 2018-- I think the total was over $150,000.

She looks nothing now like she used to when young, apparently. Eyebrows, eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth and forehead all were surgerized. $150,000 would have been a VERY nice donation to a charity.

I mean, really. :rolleyes:

Edited to add that she even her HAIRline done to make it symmetrical. I mean, who does that. Maybe I am just naive.
No, it’s not just you… her personal assistant said that not only, as EB said in her opening statement, does Amber take Accutane; but that once when she tried to quit it for … some type of health reason, the minute a zit even started to form Amber ‘freaked out’ and went right back on it… she’s got some body issues, IMO.

I find it so interesting that JD wrote this piece about Harvey Weinstein:

Time 100: Harvey Weinstein

I wonder what the evidence would have been if AH's subpoena of Harvey Weinstein was granted:

Johnny Depp seeks to quash Amber Heard subpoena on Weinstein Company

IMO this + his relationship with Marilyn Manson (who has also been accused of abuse and assault by multiple people) show what kind of man JD actually is.

Marilyn Manson files defamation lawsuit against Evan Rachel Wood over rape and abuse allegations​

Manson’s suit, which asks for a jury trial, accuses Wood and Gore of intentional infliction of emotional distress. He accuses Gore of defamation, impersonation over the internet and violation of the Comprehensive Computer Data and Access Fraud Act.

To me it sounds like JD is a good friend standing beside his friend.

Thank you for this!
It's sad to see how one-sided this thread has become, especially because back in 2016 it had many more objective posts. I hope more people can speak up about the mountain of evidence against JD. AH is not a perfect victim, nobody is. But if you look at the bigger picture of the case it becomes clear that AH was subject to physical and emotional abuse for years. I hope more people start to acknowledge this.
People did speak up to the mountain of evidence. She had her day in court, and the jury determined she had not been a victim of abuse by JD. She couldn't produce even a tiny hill of evidence, so she lied, and lied, had her younger sister lie for her too and submitted phony pictures to the jury. She purposely set out to completely ruin a man, out of spite and greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298