VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there were a lot of emails which IMO were pretty telling and testimony from the studio. No commentator I have read has been critical of Io. Most people who say that AH lied object to her presentation of of "physical" abuse. Of course we know how the jury decided and we cannot tell exactly what they found persuasive or not.

Emails can be manipulated so easy. Get an email, set it to forward: change the names, dates and add more info. Unless there are digital forensics I don’t believe it. That’s the only way it can be proven. Johnnys team did call for forensics to debunk what was or wasn’t truthful. That is how he proved her photos and dates were manipulated. Amber refused to give up her digital devices so a good attorney is going to do their due diligence.

What ‘studio’ testimony are you referring to? I’m not familiar with it.

As far as “objecting to her presentation of physical abuse“, there was nothing to back that up. We saw that she deceptively recorded various things to imply domestic abuse. There aren’t any police reports she filed, ER documents or photos of the alleged physical abuse (bottle). If that really happened she would no doubt have evidence, anyone would. A woman is not going to let glass in her vagina just go away on it’s own.

On your last point about “how the jury decided, what exactly they found persuasive or not” We do know what they found, and thats the reason for the verdict. It was unanimous! To imply anything else would be inaccurate.

I’m not sure if you watched the trial, imo anyone, Juror or not would come away with the same conclusion. Her snarky behavior on the stand, combined with the lies, make it near impossible to rule otherwise. It was proven again and again that she was lying under oath. Johnnys presentation spoke for itself. The ONLY person that could say they saw Johnny hitting AH was her sister. Her sister could have filed a report on her behalf, she didn’t.

I don’t see how anyone can be doubtful of the verdict if they watched the trial. I look at it as being 3-fold on her part: her lies, her obnoxious behavior and no evidence to back up what she claimed. The jury witnessed that, it wasn’t Hearsay.

[. ]

The man is in his late 20s and works as a cinematographer. He appears to have been in Hawaii during deliberations and post-verdict, based on Instagram posts. When asked Friday whether the purported juror badge posted by the TikToker user could plausibly be legitimate, a spokesperson for Fairfax County’s Department of Public Affairs said it could not confirm based on the image shared on TikTok. Moreover, the spokesperson said it cannot confirm the identities of jurors who deliberated in the trial because they are under seal for one year. Jurors are, however, free to speak about their experience before then should they choose to do so.

Lending some credibility to his TikTok page was the fact that it wasn’t an entirely new account spun up just for the purpose of claiming to be a juror — there were two earlier posts pertaining to travel. But CNN Business was able to trace back to the account’s previous name and avatar for the TikTok account which linked to the man elsewhere online.

Asked whether he served on the trial, he initially texted: “I’m sorry that is none of your business,” before acknowledging that he was behind the account: “I deleted everything, leave me alone and don’t spread my information please. I do not give you permission to use any of my information in any article,” he said. “There’s more important things to write about, such as mass shootings, climate change, war, etc.”

“I deleted everything”​

It is unclear what he hoped to accomplish, or why he himself would devote time to posting about the trial given the other pressing societal issues. Asked what inspired him to post at all purporting to be a juror, he said: “I’m sorry but I’m not answering any more questions.”

[. ]

On December 21, 2021, Respondents’ counsel sent Mr. Depp’s counsel a letter requesting reimbursement for the $85,156.59 in fees and $1096.67 in costs now requested in Respondents’ Motion. Id. at ¶ 6; NYSCEF No. 99 at 5. The $85,156.59 of fees requested by Respondents consist of: (a) 38.7 hours billed by a “senior associate” at $799.50/hour (for a total of $30,940.65); (b) 78.60 hours billed by a “junior associate” at $500.20/hour (for a total of $39,315.72); (c) 17.10 hours billed by a “litigation support manager” at $336.20/hour (for a total of $5,749.02); and (d) 31 hours billed by a “litigation support analyst” at $295.2 (for a total of $9,151.20)

(Gulp! Now I see how attorneys fees reach into the millions.)
I would have added: subtract that bill from my donation.

Emails can be manipulated so easy. Get an email, set it to forward: change the names, dates and add more info. Unless there are digital forensics I don’t believe it. That’s the only way it can be proven. Johnnys team did call for forensics to debunk what was or wasn’t truthful. That is how he proved her photos and dates were manipulated. Amber refused to give up her digital devices so a good attorney is going to do their due diligence.

What ‘studio’ testimony are you referring to? I’m not familiar with it.

As far as “objecting to her presentation of physical abuse“, there was nothing to back that up. We saw that she deceptively recorded various things to imply domestic abuse. There aren’t any police reports she filed, ER documents or photos of the alleged physical abuse (bottle). If that really happened she would no doubt have evidence, anyone would. A woman is not going to let glass in her vagina just go away on it’s own.

On your last point about “how the jury decided, what exactly they found persuasive or not” We do know what they found, and thats the reason for the verdict. It was unanimous! To imply anything else would be inaccurate.

I’m not sure if you watched the trial, imo anyone, Juror or not would come away with the same conclusion. Her snarky behavior on the stand, combined with the lies, make it near impossible to rule otherwise. It was proven again and again that she was lying under oath. Johnnys presentation spoke for itself. The ONLY person that could say they saw Johnny hitting AH was her sister. Her sister could have filed a report on her behalf, she didn’t.

I don’t see how anyone can be doubtful of the verdict if they watched the trial. I look at it as being 3-fold on her part: her lies, her obnoxious behavior and no evidence to back up what she claimed. The jury witnessed that, it wasn’t Hearsay.
Yes, the jury took half the normal time (12.5 hours deliberation for 25 days of testimony), which almost always favors a slam dunk for plaintiff; jury was told that if they wanted to, they could use nothing more than their common sense to come to a verdict; they didn’t need any of the full audio clips to be played for them for the first time (if they did, we assume it would have been a much longer deliberation); she just lost.

I agree with you; she appeared off putting to the jury from the start, and we can understand why.

Also from my experience as a juror, plenty of evidence is kept out and or suppressed for a multitude of reasons, usually on the fly; you never, ever get told why; and you as a juror are told to ignore it and not speculate about its reasons for the omission, and try your best to forget it exists.

Often this pertains to prior convictions directly relevant, and it’s absolutely not fair IMO because past is prologue, and you absolutely do want to know if your defendant has two prior murder convictions already on their records; doesn’t stop the legal system from suppressing it.

IMO if the Heard team wanted more evidence in, they should have forced her to cough up all her devices without sleazing and evading out of it.

We can guess whom the evidence on them favors, by her very refusal to turn them over.
She will never leave him alone.
IMO, she’s a real bunny boiler and I hope he never dismisses his security.

[. ]

The man is in his late 20s and works as a cinematographer. He appears to have been in Hawaii during deliberations and post-verdict, based on Instagram posts. When asked Friday whether the purported juror badge posted by the TikToker user could plausibly be legitimate, a spokesperson for Fairfax County’s Department of Public Affairs said it could not confirm based on the image shared on TikTok. Moreover, the spokesperson said it cannot confirm the identities of jurors who deliberated in the trial because they are under seal for one year. Jurors are, however, free to speak about their experience before then should they choose to do so.

Lending some credibility to his TikTok page was the fact that it wasn’t an entirely new account spun up just for the purpose of claiming to be a juror — there were two earlier posts pertaining to travel. But CNN Business was able to trace back to the account’s previous name and avatar for the TikTok account which linked to the man elsewhere online.

Asked whether he served on the trial, he initially texted: “I’m sorry that is none of your business,” before acknowledging that he was behind the account: “I deleted everything, leave me alone and don’t spread my information please. I do not give you permission to use any of my information in any article,” he said. “There’s more important things to write about, such as mass shootings, climate change, war, etc.”

“I deleted everything”​

It is unclear what he hoped to accomplish, or why he himself would devote time to posting about the trial given the other pressing societal issues. Asked what inspired him to post at all purporting to be a juror, he said: “I’m sorry but I’m not answering any more questions.”

[. ]

There are lots of people on sm that believe that AH camp is behind this.
Personally I think it was someone just after their 15 min of fame ;)

I'm confused. How is the verdict a message to victims of domestic violence that they should be afraid to stand up and speak out? That's exactly what Johnny Depp did as a victim of domestic violence - he stood up and spoke out - and he's getting the very support she's talking about victims not getting...?

Who is this person exactly? A member of her legal team? IMO

Well obviously she is stalking his social media. Cant something be done about that?
AH's friend Eve Barlow is still vocal on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eve_Barlow

You have more in common with Amber Heard than you think. She didn’t want to testify to the gruesome allegations in front of the world because the truth of them is painful. And guess what? You don’t want to believe that your favorite pirate was capable of them. Must suck for you.

Protect the man with scissors for hands at all costs, especially at the cost of a woman’s right to speak to her experiences.

I don't care who you believe or who you don't believe, one person is subjected to global public vilification, incessant death threats and harassment, and it's - once more - the fault of the public. How dare you support mockery, violence + dehumanization of a woman you don't know.

Any reports on Heard either lying or contradicting herself on the stand are . She did neither. You've been hacked by DeppAnon, and tbh I don't blame you, because they are the senseless mob that have promoted and fuelled this grand miscarriage of justice. Do better.

If you want to write something interesting maybe write about how there's a coordinated campaign of hate against this woman. Start with today's latest hashtag: #NewJobsForAmberHeard

I'm confused. How is the verdict a message to victims of domestic violence that they should be afraid to stand up and speak out? That's exactly what Johnny Depp did as a victim of domestic violence - he stood up and spoke out - and he's getting the very support she's talking about victims not getting...?

Who is this person exactly? A member of her legal team? IMO

Eve Barlow is an outspoken Amber Heard 'friend'-( journalist? ) who happened to have been banned from the courtroom by Judge Penny for using her phone during court proceedings. She also, as alleged by the JD team, was instrumental in getting Gina Deuters excused from the witness stand by her false statements.

Ms Barlow has put herself out in the social media sphere, staunchly defending AH, and attacking anything positive towards JD. She obviously doesn't have many fans herself. She is a bit highschool-mean girls-ish, if you ask me..

The source says, "Amber is not in a good place and is worried in general and financially speaking."

Heard has announced that she plans to appeal the court's decision, but the source explains that Heard "feels very alone and like she lost a lot of friends. She is sad that people she hoped would support her didn't."

While Heard is "still upset" over the trial's outcome, her main focus is being a mother after the six-week ordeal and staying out of the spotlight, hoping that this will begin to wane over time.

Heard is hoping to get her career back on track, and she is preparing to appeal the verdict set forth by the jury.

Eve Barlow is an outspoken Amber Heard 'friend'-( journalist? ) who happened to have been banned from the courtroom by Judge Penny for using her phone during court proceedings. She also, as alleged by the JD team, was instrumental in getting Gina Deuters excused from the witness stand by her false statements.

Ms Barlow has put herself out in the social media sphere, staunchly defending AH, and attacking anything positive towards JD. She obviously doesn't have many fans herself. She is a bit highschool-mean girls-ish, if you ask me..
She has been soliciting people to report Judy the court reporter to the licensing agency, for the activities already discussed on this thread.

Angenette Levy of Law and Crime has actually felt compelled to get involved on Twitter, and inviting Judy to appear on the livestream with her, in order to try and combat this.

Eve Barlow and the rest of the Amber Heard coven are beyond Mean Girls - they literally are trying to ruin the stenographer’s career, because she showed up at the Depp hotel after the trial for 10 minutes to collect her steno equipment, and he insisted upon seeing her to give her a hug. (She had to leave the court for some reason; bailiffs needed to lock up, judge even okayed his team taking Judy’s stuff for safekeeping.)

‘Demonic’ might in fact be closer to an assessment of their behavior.

I am sure if Amber gave Judy a smile and extended her hand to Judy, Judy would of shook Ambers hand also. Amber was the only one in the court room as far as I can see that did not even clap when Judge Penny was complimenting the court staff for their hard work during the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MediainfoMPM