VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. I treat Eve Barlow's twitter page the same way I treat the dailymail. I visit it once a day to see what comical nonsense they are spouting,to give myself a chuckle. Neither usually disappoint. :D

I especially like the reason she eventually gave as to why she blocks comments from people she doesn't follow after she was constantly called out on it for restricting peoples free speech

Lol. I treat Eve Barlow's twitter page the same way I treat the dailymail. I visit it once a day to see what comical nonsense they are spouting,to give myself a chuckle. Neither usually disappoint. :D

I especially like the reason she eventually gave as to why she blocks comments from people she doesn't follow after she was constantly called out on it for restricting peoples free speech
Me too. Yesterday morning her account was temporarily suspended. But she was back up last night.

So have any of you seen on YouTube the news that Ambers role in Aquaman 2 was not diminished as rumored but her screen time as Mera has actually doubled?
I don’t think I can name the channel here. Not sure so I won’t. But he is credible.

Discovery+ U.K. has landed two of the most high-profile legal figures involved in the Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard defamation trial for its next doc-series about the court battles between the former married couple.

Camille Vasquez and Benjamin G. Chew, who represented Depp, are set to appear in the second series of Johnny vs. Amber, which will feature extensive testimonies and interviews with the lawyers, alongside representatives from Heard’s side.

Last edited:

Following the verdict, Depp seems to have more support than ever. It has given him a resurgence in popularity as can be seen by the sheer amount of fans taking part in an online birthday celebration for Depp. The hashtag #HappyBirthdayJohnnyDepp is also trending with more and more messages coming in every minute.

I have just read the deposition from Kate James,Amber's ex PA. She paints a very good picture of the real AH imo.

The mirroring behaviour is extreme.

Changing from a preppy dress style to bohemian with lots of hats à la Johnny. Starting to collect “obscure” books à la Johnny.

Even order her assistant to find an old typewriter, just like the one Johnny has.

I’d like to quote Ben C here: Scary!

The rumors are true: Johnny Depp and Jeff Beck have recorded a new album, 18, that will arrive this summer.

After jetting off to Europe to play some shows with the famed guitarist amid the closing of his contentious defamation suit against ex-wife Amber Heard, Beck teased that the duo had an LP ready to go. That album — recorded over the past three years — is out July 15.

The pair first met in 2016 and formed a close friendship; Beck previously appeared on a track by Depp’s classic rock supergroup, the Hollywood Vampires. “When Johnny and I started playing together, it really ignited our youthful spirit and creativity,” Beck said in a statement. “We would joke about how we felt 18 again, so that just became the album title too.”

The 13-track LP is largely a covers album, with Depp and Beck tackling a diverse range of artists spanning from the Beach Boys and Marvin Gaye to Killing Joke and the Velvet Underground. However, 18 features a pair of Depp originals: The first single, “This Is a Song for Miss Hedy Lamarr,” which they debuted on stage, and “Sad Motherfuckin’ Parade.” (The album also includes their first released collaboration, a cover of John Lennon’s “Isolation” that they shared in 2020.)

“I was blown away by it,” Beck said of “This Is a Song for Miss Hedy Lamarr” in a statement. “That song is one of the reasons I asked him to make an album with me.”

[. ]

(This was on Twitter from MN the former Hicksville owner)
Jenna LP
@Jenna__LP
23h

Yep! When I heard that I thought “I cleaned that trailer 1000 times & there was no folding table ” Think we’d have noticed a bunch of broken glass too. If y’all are wondering if there was a conspiracy for her friends to lie for her… there was. 100% Facts.
Quote Tweet

Morgan Higby Night
@devilsnight
Jun 7

ALSO… finally got to watch Amber’s testimony. In addition to my “mesh shirt” she also lies about JD smashing a glass cabinet(never happened) and breaking a fold down table(there wasn’t one.) IDGAF about either of them but are you sure that liar is the hill you want to die on? twitter.com/eve_barlow/sta…
The conspiracy comment makes me really uneasy though. He really shouldn't go there given the verdicts. JMO.

The rumors are true: Johnny Depp and Jeff Beck have recorded a new album, 18, that will arrive this summer.

After jetting off to Europe to play some shows with the famed guitarist amid the closing of his contentious defamation suit against ex-wife Amber Heard, Beck teased that the duo had an LP ready to go. That album — recorded over the past three years — is out July 15.

The pair first met in 2016 and formed a close friendship; Beck previously appeared on a track by Depp’s classic rock supergroup, the Hollywood Vampires. “When Johnny and I started playing together, it really ignited our youthful spirit and creativity,” Beck said in a statement. “We would joke about how we felt 18 again, so that just became the album title too.”

The 13-track LP is largely a covers album, with Depp and Beck tackling a diverse range of artists spanning from the Beach Boys and Marvin Gaye to Killing Joke and the Velvet Underground. However, 18 features a pair of Depp originals: The first single, “This Is a Song for Miss Hedy Lamarr,” which they debuted on stage, and “Sad Motherfuckin’ Parade.” (The album also includes their first released collaboration, a cover of John Lennon’s “Isolation” that they shared in 2020.)

“I was blown away by it,” Beck said of “This Is a Song for Miss Hedy Lamarr” in a statement. “That song is one of the reasons I asked him to make an album with me.”

[. ]

I'd love to see the lyrics for the Heddy Lamarr song. She had a rather interesting life, including contributing to important transmission security radio work. IMO.

If only she would include the same level of photos that the DM does ... :)

As if being a beautiful, talented actress was not enough, Hedy was also extremely intelligent. In addition to her film accomplishments, Hedy patented an idea that later became the crutch of both secure military communications and mobile phone technology. In 1942, Hedy and composer George Antheil patented what they called the “Secret Communication System.” The original idea, meant to solve the problem of enemies blocking signals from radio-controlled missiles during World War II, involved changing radio frequencies simultaneously to prevent enemies from being able to detect the messages. While the technology of the time prevented the feasibility of the idea at first, the advent of the transistor and its later downsizing made Hedy’s idea very important to both the military and the cell phone industry.

This impressive technological achievement combined with her acting talent and star quality to make “the most beautiful woman in film” one of the most interesting and intelligent women in the movie industry.

I've been reading this mess on Twitter, but it made The Daily Mail. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah,this is the woman who has been complaining about people calling her nasty names on twitter,calling people out even though that's exactly what she has been doing all over her tweets and mainly people are just responding!.

Some have,as always,taken it too far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead