VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed how his smile reaches his eyes now? When I was looking through Getty images of JD while he was with AH, he just had this pained look at times, a drained sadness in his expression which was really noticeable to me.

JMO, but since the verdict, I think he actually looks like he's enjoying life again, like there's a massive weight off of his shoulders.

Yes, it’s very obvious, it’s like blood and oxygen flowing through. His skin actually looks different! Carrying that burden and anguish for the last 6 years would suck the life out of anyone, plus recovering from the previous years he lived with her. He’s lucky he is alive!

Following the verdict, Depp seems to have more support than ever. It has given him a resurgence in popularity as can be seen by the sheer amount of fans taking part in an online birthday celebration for Depp. The hashtag #HappyBirthdayJohnnyDepp is also trending with more and more messages coming in every minute.

She‘ll be hating this as she is so jealous of his fame. In fact I could see the jealousy when the yells would be for JD and not her.

I was thinking about her jealousy and wondering what her response would be if Johnny lets her off the hook. I hope he doesn’t but in the event that he would, will she still want to fight??

I was thinking about her jealousy and wondering what her response would be if Johnny lets her off the hook. I hope he doesn’t but in the event that he would, will she still want to fight??
JMO: She will never admit she was wrong. She will never be humble. She will never be grateful. She will never not fight.
I believe that JD should not let her off the hook. People that defame and lie should pay the judgements against them - even if the victim doesn't need the money. But, more to the point, I don't think it will stop another round of this.

She'll spin it that he will let her off the hook because he has a guilty conscience and KNOWS that SHE should have won. Or some such hogwash. It would be better, IMHO, if he doesn't go there, because they 'll use that against him in the worst possible ways.

That's a bunny boiler for you. MOO

If y’all are wondering if there was a conspiracy for her friends to lie for her… there was. 100% Facts.”

There you go.

These people (the few witnesses that still support ms H’s story) lied under oath too.

I have just read the deposition from Kate James,Amber's ex PA. She paints a very good picture of the real AH imo.
As a former legal assistant i believed everything!
The conspiracy comment makes me really uneasy though. He really shouldn't go there given the verdicts. JMO.
I think he just means to say things like at minimum the acting coach Kristina Sexton was at the trailer park and should know better.
Anyone know if Johnny won the 2 cases Ben represented him in? Johnnys former attorney and his former business partner.
He did.

Those gestures can make a significant difference for victims. Especially in his case, going up against a viscous person in a court room. His team understood and embraced the psychological value of this for Johnny.

I love that for 6 weeks they were his constant, he walked in everyday with that assurance. They were there, ready and literally waiting to receive him. They were not scurrying around to get ready while he came through the door.

I watched this again, it still makes me laugh. I love his sense of humor and quick wit.

Happy Birthday, Johnny!!

I don’t think I will ever tire of all the memorable trial moments. Today I watched Issac again on the stand for comic relief. I love when he asked the judge “do I have to stay up here the whole time“ Johnny starts to quietly laugh.

It made me remember when the doctor asked her if he had to answer the question, she says Yes. A few minutes later when he asked her again about another question! She said Yes, you have to answer EVERY question. She was a bit stern the second time because I think she thought he was joking. She must have been thinking surely at his age he would know you have to answer the questions. It would be great to hear what she thought about all of it.

There are several moments like this that I have watched over and over. It was definitely one of a kind!

Im curious about what Johnny was doing for the last 6 years. He wasn’t working based on him being canceled. Was he completely off the grid, rehab, traveling or painting? Were Malcom and Sean around during this time?

He filed the suit in 2019 so that probably took up a good bit of his time. I don’t recall seeing him in the news for anything, good or bad.

Im curious about what Johnny was doing for the last 6 years. He wasn’t working based on him being canceled. Was he completely off the grid, rehab, traveling or painting? Were Malcom and Sean around during this time?

He filed the suit in 2019 so that probably took up a good bit of his time. I don’t recall seeing him in the news for anything, good or bad.
If you scroll down to filmography it shows all his projects. I’m guessing the dates are release date.
I don’t think Sean and Malcom have ever left him.
I’ve seen videos of Hollywood Vampires and they are on the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298