VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to anyone who may be having breakfast.

If that was love I would hate to see how she treats someone she dislikes. I hope this is not a plea to get him to pay attention to her, to speak with her or to reel him back into a relationship. I don't believe that will ever happen but could this be an attempt or maybe an attempt for him to forgive her for what she owes him? How the alleged victim,one who claims so much harm was done to her still say she loves ex with all her heart. The woman needs help and JD needs to stay strong and stay far away.

Last edited:
Indeed. I can't imagine this pleasing any DV survivor, can you?

"What you would hear in those clips are not evidence of what was happening. It was evidence of a negotiation of how to talk about that with your abuser.”

... i cannot count the ways in which this makes no sense, lol... so she's flipping the script and her saying that when she admitted hitting him it was... roleplay to hypnotize him into... what? Whatever it is it didn't work... I give up trying to make this quote make sense.
I was at physical therapy this morning and a song was playing on the radio. I thought of Amber and a response to her nastiness. It’s called “We Didn’t Start the Fire”. No Amber, we didn’t. Neither did JD. But we, the public and jury, will put out the fire. Your 15 minutes are coming to an end.

Have we ever ascertained, who, if indeed that op-ed was NOT about JD, she claims it was about instead? Because just giving a negative does not convince nor solve the issue, of course. The fact that this "SODDI" defense for the reason for her op-ed has not given the world this SODDI, tells you right there that she is confabulating when she says "I wrote the Op-Ed because it was NOT about JD"

For most BPD/HD's :
"Any attention, even very negative attention, is still 3000% better than NO attention. Being ignored must mean I do not matter or exist! Super scary! If need be, I'll just act out to make sure people are still paying attention to me, so I will have my existence validated by the world around me, since my ego is so weak my validation rarely comes from within."
This would have been a problem with Johnny from the very beginning. No woman in the universe is ever going to get 100% of his attention. He's just not that guy and never has been. He has genuine passion for his music, his films, and interacting with the world and everything in it. Marches to the beat of his own drummer, so to speak. And he genuinely engages with everybody, whether a homeless person, a court bailiff, a child in a hospital. When Johnny is present, he is present. He gives 100% attention to whatever he is doing in the moment.

For someone like Amber, who needs 100% of his attention 100% of the time, it is literally crazy making for her. Every time he was 100% engaged with something or someone that was not her it triggers her underlying borderline abandonment issues and makes her frantic and obsessive. To the point of instigating epic fights with him in order to turn the attention back to her exclusively. To the point of bringing men up to the penthouse in full view of security cameras to make him jealous. To the point of absolute primitive behavior of leaving her feces in his bed. And now the continued and relentless defamation even after the relationship is legally and officially over. She is still obsessed with capturing his attention. Failing that, heaping the negative attention of the world on him will have to suffice. She needs the validation of the entire world seeing Johnny as the same demon she does.

When the DSM talks about the borderline's "frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment" this is what they are talking about. Jody Arias is another good example. As is Alex Forrest in the film Fatal Attraction.

This really puts Johnny between a rock and a hard place. Does he continue to give her attention by legally putting her in her place again by seeking an injunction for her continued defamation and harassment? Does he respond back and defend himself in the media? That's what she wants. Or does he ignore her and allow her to continue malign and smear his reputation and drag this on for another six years?

I think he should just go and live his best life, ignoring her and the situation completely. He just needs to stand by for a few weeks while the media cycle moves on and everyone is sick and tired of The Amber Show and the whole thing blows over. And he needs to protect his kids from her at all costs. IMO

This would have been a problem with Johnny from the very beginning. No woman in the universe is ever going to get 100% of his attention. He's just not that guy and never has been. He has genuine passion for his music, his films, and interacting with the world and everything in it. Marches to the beat of his own drummer, so to speak. And he genuinely engages with everybody, whether a homeless person, a court bailiff, a child in a hospital. When Johnny is present, he is present. He gives 100% attention to whatever he is doing in the moment.

For someone like Amber, who needs 100% of his attention 100% of the time, it is literally crazy making for her. Every time he was 100% engaged with something or someone that was not her it triggers her underlying borderline abandonment issues and makes her frantic and obsessive. To the point of instigating epic fights with him in order to turn the attention back to her exclusively. To the point of bringing men up to the penthouse in full view of security cameras to make him jealous. To the point of absolute primitive behavior of leaving her feces in his bed. And now the continued and relentless defamation even after the relationship is legally and officially over. She is still obsessed with capturing his attention. Failing that, heaping the negative attention of the world on him will have to suffice. She needs the validation of the entire world seeing Johnny as the same demon she does.

When the DSM talks about the borderline's "frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment" this is what they are talking about. Jody Arias is another good example. As is Alex Forrest in the film Fatal Attraction.

This really puts Johnny between a rock and a hard place. Does he continue to give her attention by legally putting her in her place again by seeking an injunction for her continued defamation and harassment? Does he respond back and defend himself in the media? That's what she wants. Or does he ignore her and allow her to continue malign and smear his reputation and drag this on for another six years?

I think he should just go and live his best life, ignoring her and the situation completely. He just needs to stand by for a few weeks while the media cycle moves on and everyone is sick and tired of The Amber Show and the whole thing blows over. And he needs to protect his kids from her at all costs. IMO
Agreed wholeheartedly and RBBM.
In addition, there's this huge obstacle: no matter HOW much attention you give these personalities, it is never enough. They can truly be bottomless pits, which is part of the challenge. Developmentally they have been so halted at the crucial stage of bonding and experiencing complete validation so to speak, and in mine and most professionals' experience, that disadvantage will never be fully -- or even just somewhat in extreme cases-- , be caught up throughout the rest of their lives, although coping skills can be taught and therapy and support in their relationships and life will help. They can just be very high maintenance. Extremely high maintenance.

"AH: Absolutely. I love him. I loved him with all my heart."... Yeah... Right... Her actions tell a lot about what type of heart she has... I call it a stone.
MOO JMO
It appears she does not understand the difference between love and obsession. I don't think she emotionally matured past the level of an average teenager. She seems to be stuck in the mentality of a dysfunctional 16 year old. No insight. Terrible judgment. Poor impulse control. Poor emotional regulation. Pour some substance abuse on top of all that and you see all kinds of crazy things happen.

Girl needs to get it together. JMO

When the DSM talks about the borderline's "frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment" this is what they are talking about.Th Jody Arias is another good example. As is Alex Forrest in the film Fatal Attraction.

Yes this! I agree to all of this. Thank you for your insight.

I really wish she would just focus on being a full time mum.

So, if I understand correctly, ms H still “with all her heart” loves the man that slapped, pushed, kicked and sexually assaulted her?

I get an eerie feeling that ms H is on a mission to get her ex-husband’s attention. She wants him back.

Unless she's an angry crier I really don't fancy her chances of being able to access an emotion that produces tears,memory or imagined!.
She should've taken my earlier advice and used the tear stick :p
AH can’t quite figure out how to match the facial expression with the “emotional” statement she’s making. This is why watching her is so uncomfortable and makes it not feel authentic. IMHO ….

AH can’t quite figure out how to match the facial expression with the “emotional” statement she’s making. This is why watching her is so uncomfortable and makes it not feel authentic. IMHO ….

Well yeah,that and the lying ;)

You're right though, she doesn't know how to be sincere so she doesn't know what faces to make to pretend that she is!

I don't know how she can claim she still loves him. It is laughable. The way she talked to him was not negotiating with him. Really! We heard the tapes. She definitely was instigating. No negotiations were going on only taunting and belittling from her. Who would call belittling and taunting negotiations?
I think she is trying to get sympathy from those that did not see the trial but watch these TV shows. Hopefully these people will do some research before and after watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298