VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
witness is basically being asked to read articles and testify that he recalls those articles and their content.

Witness says well I can read what you are showing me (shrug) but doesn't really know what counsel is trying to get at.

Hint - nothing - that is what she is trying to get from him. She is simply doing the same thing as her team did with another witness last week, read headlines used during the UK trial and try to impress the jury with the fact that AH won that round.

I am ready for lunch break but don't want to miss redirect. sigh.

redirect: getting back into the 22.5 million dollar deal for Pirate 6. please provide jury the context of what you were trying to answer on cross with AH counsel.

He is now elaborating.

Now Chanley Painter is saying that Heard’s case could start as early as tomorrow and the first witness being her forensic psychologist. Heard still may testify Wednesday.

Turns out that her new PR Shane arrived in court with her today.

redirect: getting back into the 22.5 million dollar deal for Pirate 6. please provide jury the context of what you were trying to answer on cross with AH counsel.

He is now elaborating.

It was funny when Elaine said it was ‘calling for speculation’ when asking Whigham what role JD was due to take in Pirates 6…!

I mean, I understand she is asking ‘how do you know he was going to be asked to appear in front of the camera’, instead of simply being a producer, but lol…!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1