VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firing a PR firm at this point is crazy. This just emphasizes that this is just a media circus...two actors performing in a courtroom.

It emphasizes that she is rash and impulsive. A media circus is not within their control nor is it the endgame. His reputation and career is on the line, trying to restore it is the whole purpose of the trial.

I was told as a young child to never play with matches. However, I was also told that the most dangerous thing to do is to have matches near gasoline. Maybe I should start a poll....which of these two is gasoline and the other matches.

This is going nowhere. Heard’s attorney keeps talking about these articles, witness keeps asking if he can bring them up and attorney keeps ignoring his request

just badgering at this point

Witness: again, I do not have that in front of me if you'd like to show me

AH counsel goes to next question

ME: They do not want you to look at them again they want to make statements in the form of questions.

Witness: again, I know if you'd like to bring up my documents 9J 9K (lists several more) I can speak to them

AH counsel continues to state things as if questions just to hammer on the headlines again.

Witness: again, I would like to talk about these articles but I would like to see them

AH counsel continues to testify.

Rinse lather repeat

OMG and it continues

FINALLY OJBECTION may we approach. I think JD's team was hoping the judge would get frustrated with this tact and stop it while letting the jury see how ridiculous it is to ask questions you DONT WANT answers to.

Back with cross. Are all of Heard’s team chomping on chocolate covered coffee beans…all seems a little overly hyper and overly aggressive…especially this guy.
They are paid to be. There is a lot at stake.
Their current approach is to pepper the memories of the jurors with negative headlines. Annoying, but can be effective.

I think Ms H has completely underestimated how devoted JD’s fans are. They are coalescing, and making demands of Disney and Warner Bros. That type of united purchasing power gets attention. There will be a verdict in the court, and perhaps in parallel a verdict by the powerful purse holders.

amateur opinion and speculation

All that banging on about The Sun newspaper and trying to make it out to be anything other than a rag that prints whatever it wants and then apologises somewhere near the back in miniscule print where no-one will see it a few weeks later. Try asking the people of Liverpool what they think of the Sun's credibility!

Last edited:
All that banging on about The Sun newspaper and trying to make it out to anything other than a rag that prints whatever it wants and then apologises somewhere near the back in miniscule print where no-one will see it a few weeks later. Try asking the people of Liverpool what they think of the Sun's credibility!

As stated above, the defense was able to hammer home REPEATEDLY the words " Wife Beater" from the Suns Headline. That is AH's teams goal... IMO

the witnesses today have been very bad...this guy on stand that I am watching who analyzed effects of op ed etc. is just AWUL. DEPP'S team must be really regretting this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper