VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, listening to AH is like listening/seeing my abuser telling his version of the facts but in a female's voice.
MOO based on my experience with an abuser. JMO
yeah she is triggery for me for that same reason. I've been JD. I recognize her. It's why I am so steadfast in my support of Johnny

And she told her therapists all of this and not ONE of them recommended criminal charges? TRO? And now she has a child????????? Hope someone is very aware of what goes on in her mind and her house at all times.

Methinks this is the biggest role of her life. And no matter what, no matter how this trial ends, she's ruined him emotionally.

As the lady attorney covered in JD's opening statement (paraphrase; too tired to go back and double check it, but this is the gist):

"Johnny Depp is well aware that, whatever the verdict or outcome of this trial, he will go to his grave with some people still thinking he is an abusive rapist."

I mean, I don't care how much money he has or can waste, and I hope at this point a lot of people are with me: he's a real person.

Also, I'm hoping Elon and Johnny both demand paternity tests and take action upon them because, once she starts being competition for AH, I fear for that baby.

Literally fear.

The psychiatrist gave Amber a beautiful nightgown as a wedding gift? Did I hear this right?

So she [Amber] has said. Now that you refresh me I remember it immediately. Maybe s/he was invited to the bridal shower?? My friends and I have given tasteful pure-white lingerie as MOH/Bridesmaid presents before... people still made scandalized noises; we LOLed.

Speaking of timelines .. do you happen to know if there is one somewhere? I would love to see it, if so.

I made one for my personal use, because I was so confused. I used info I've found since the beginning of the trial, but I don't have MSM links. I've never posted a TL before, are links needed? Much of the info comes from reading the trial transcripts from the UK trial, witness depos and witness declarations. All of those docs are available, just not on MSM sites.

I made one for my personal use, because I was so confused. I used info I've found since the beginning of the trial, but I don't have MSM links. I've never posted a TL before, are links needed? Much of the info comes from reading the trial transcripts from the UK trial, witness depos and witness declarations. All of those docs are available, just not on MSM sites.
I have…you need links to support timeline entries

There are pictures of him at the hospital on the gurney. Where are the injuries on his knuckles from punching her and the wall so many times?
And the nurse who gave her a sedative didn't see all of these cuts on her arms and feet?

She has made several claims against medical professionals in her testimony that are beyond belief.

She has made everal claims against medical professionals in ther testimony that are beyond belief.

You mean arnica cream doesn't close open wounds?

LOLOL... methinks Amber would have been better off investing in mini tubes of SuperGlue than her makeup compact; except we all can tell IMO, she didn't need to close any open cuts.

Sky News

Warning: Graphic sexual abuse allegation

Amber Heard is describing an alleged sexual assault she says took place during her trip to Australia to visit Johnny Depp.

Heard's lawyer questions her about her injuries following the alleged assault, asking if she was badly hurt.

Sobbing, Heard says: "I convinced myself that the bottle wasn't broken or it would be a lot worse." She goes on to say it was the "heartbreak" that hurt the most, adding "we'd just got married".

The lawyer now asks: "What if any penetration was there with the bottle?"

Heard answers: "Johnny had the bottle inside of me and was shoving [it] inside of me over and over again."

Depp is listening intently during Heard's questioning, and removes his glasses during Heard's last graphic description.

The psychiatrist gave Amber a beautiful nightgown as a wedding gift? Did I hear this right?
I believe it was Dr. Kipper who treated Depp for substance abuse and eventually treated Heard but for what I don't know.
He also treated Depp's finger before hospital. He stated that Heard didn't have any visible injuries and didn't request any treatment. Not sure if substance abuse doctor is a psychiatrist or not, fwiw, I wasn't able to find that.
Johnny Depp's private medical team described the night his finger was severed in testimony for his trial against Amber Heard (yahoo.com)

The photos we’ve seen aren’t exactly compelling evidence, either.

The appropriate ones that actually show any congruent damage, are "lost" or "unfindable" as per the last public words of AH team, I feel pretty sure.

I hope Elaine et al can sleep at night, helping to try and destroy a man who, whatever his flaws, is almost assuredly twice the man or human, that AH is of a woman/human.

I certainly hope nobody who has been subject to DV/IPV/whatever we're currently societally calling it, is continuing to support Amber after this.

I thought that might be the case. If anyone wants to read any of those official documents, search Depp libel trial "witness statements" and also UK Trial Johnny Depp vs. "NGN & Dan Wootton" and the two websites that have the docs will come up.

Seconding this... I myself believe you will find them WELL WORTH IT.

Even just to read the index/names and then visit the specific people you might be curious about, is worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper