VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to taking a pic of a several days old bruise on her arm, but oddly, nary a pic of all the facial damages she sustained.

This is what's killing me in all of this and is the most telling as well.

She cares enough to record a bruise on her arm allegedly inflicted by him, but not any injuries to her money-maker? Her face that supposedly suffered all this abuse too? It just seems off.

I just caught a clip from today where she was stating she was slipping on all the broken glass while grabbing the countertop after a row ... are there at least photos in evidence of injuries to her feet from this incident?

It is a creep-ified gift, that's for sure. But....the woman was wearing it!!! So, not so creepy to her then....but now it is, because...you know....believe me, not Dr Kipper.
Sounds like the psychiatrist encouraged a wedding to a client that reported battering. I feel like I'm in wonderland!

The judge just mentioned 05.27 is closing arguments day.

Oh, um, boy...! I wish them luck.

Did she mention whether or not they were going to insist upon some type of timed testimony cap for diarrhea-mouth?

I mean, I for one don't think they will have much of a problem as I think her "corroborating witnesses" will soon disappear from the original exhibit list in droves - as I may have said already, I think there's a huge gulf between someone who might have a business problem with JD, like his estranged agent or estranged childhood friend Bruce Witkin, agreeing to show up in a trial with charges appropriate to it; I should think you'd have to be a real <modsnip> to agree to show up because you thought a formerly beloved-to-you someone had dealt unfairly with you in business, and say "yup, I also think this means he could have raped his wife..." I mean, REALLY.

I mean, now that I think about it, I think it's possible that AMBER could think this means she might get his ex-friends' loyalty; because Amber would probably have no qualms about denouncing someone as a witch for the most heinously inappropriate crime, if she thought it would net her even half a million dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
So she is took photos of property damage... property that she didn't own?? Where are the injury photos???
ALLLL of this. She has recordings that basically is JD moaning and muttering, she has photo after photo of the damage to the Australian house, not a single photo to corroborate the physical injuries she alleges from those same incidences. No texts to friends saying he just did "this" or "that" to me.

zip nada, but good thing she got photos of her ruined clothes and paintings :rolleyes:

Someone apparently magically cleaned up all the glass AH testified to being on the floor cutting up her feet, covering counter tops, poof

Bredhoft is slyly sneaking things in…Like showing that photo of pot, then saying let’s skip that one. Also asking something in description knowing it will be objected to. The old saying is…once you’ve seen it, it can’t be unseen (or something like that. I always seem to get those sayings wrong!)

Just saying here, but AH's horrific telling of the 'Massacre at Australia' sounded like a bloody horror show. The beatings she took, the broken glass on the floor, her cut up feet slipping on the bloody wet floor, the rape, the screaming, the choking etc.....where were the bloody foot prints leading into the bathroom. Miss Heard was able to take photos of mirrors and bed covers , but strangely she did not take a photo of herself or any of her injuries. It is all a dramatic movie...made for Histrionics Contessa AH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper