VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean arnica cream doesn't close open wounds?

LOLOL... methinks Amber would have been better off investing in mini tubes of SuperGlue than her makeup compact; except we all can tell IMO, she didn't need to close any open cuts.

At this point there really are only two possible conclusions imo, she is either lying (duh :rolleyes:) or a some kind of supernatural being like a vampire or werewolf that heals immediately :D

As the lady attorney covered in JD's opening statement (paraphrase; too tired to go back and double check it, but this is the gist):

"Johnny Depp is well aware that, whatever the verdict or outcome of this trial, he will go to his grave with some people still thinking he is an abusive rapist."

I mean, I don't care how much money he has or can waste, and I hope at this point a lot of people are with me: he's a real person.

Also, I'm hoping Elon and Johnny both demand paternity tests and take action upon them because, once she starts being competition for AH, I fear for that baby.

Literally fear.

Why should they take paternity tests? She had the baby via a surrogate and I’m pretty sure she used a sperm donor. That poor baby only has her.

Will AH’s girlfriend be testifying?

Weren't there people all over the place? Staff, security guards, etc? Did they not hear any of this?

Not necessarily... in AH favor/credit, as per Ben the house manager, apparently they were being put up in a more town-y area in townhouses, that may in fact have been up to 30 minutes' drive away.

However, Ben was in the house doing his duties (his precise hours on this weekend, I cannot say); and considering (a), both of Dr. Kipper and Debbie Lloyd were on hand in the same I believe townie area; (b), this wasn't "detox time", but "Pirates shooting time", I'm not entirely sure what kind of visiting schedule the two latter people were rolled up in (remember House Manager Ben saying he found the fingertip and brought it to Kipper).

Why should they take paternity tests? She had the baby via a surrogate and I’m pretty sure she used a sperm donor. That poor baby only has her.

Will AH’s girlfriend be testifying?

We're all aware this isn't tremendous proof, but we've included it as grain of salt:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/amber-heard-was-locked-legal-22439259

Tasya van Ree, at minimum, is on the witness list.

Whether she will in fact show up, is up for grabs (you can list any old random person you want on your witness lists).

Sky News

'He'd put a cigarette out on his face'

Amber Heard describes how she felt following the alleged attack in Australia.

She tells her lawyer: "I felt destroyed, like my heart was broken. I didn't know what to do. I thought if I left him in Australia he might die or kill himself. It certainly seemed like the trajectory he was on. He's put a cigarette out on his face the [week] before."

Heard also says when she was packing to leave she found lots of bags which she says must have previously contained drugs.

She goes on: "I also thought we couldn't come back from what had happened. There was no turning this around". Heard says she was in "shock".

At the airport Heard says she purchased a book about relationships, and read it on the flight home. She describes her own relationship with Depp as "so toxic. I couldn't get him not to hurt me. We were hurting each other... I didn't know what to do with this relationship. It was awful and toxic, but meant so much to me. I loved him so much I would have read a million books."

ty for link @Allabouttrial

Found an injury photo https://ffxtrail.blob.core.windows.net/trail/Defendant Amber Laura Heard/4-25-2022/Def376G-CL20192911-042522.pdf
Def376G-CL20192911-042522.pdf

Fingernail scratch marks... MOO JMOO

Hoping to gage their reaction

She thinks she's so clever...

Sky News

A bloody guitar

A series of further photos of damage to Johnny Depp's home in Australia are now being shown to the court.

lcimg-580f3b79-ad10-414c-95ac-dcc5a6f110fc.jpg

In one there is an electric guitar, with smears of blood on it.

Heard says the blood was from Depp's damaged finger, and that he had tried to play the guitar during the night.

We also see an image that appear to show drops of blood all over a white bed, and the bathtub in which Heard says Depp put some of her clothes with paint and blood.

...This is Amber/Sky's proof?

Of the "Vesuvius of spurting blood" JD has testified to?

Frankly, it looks to me like something she could have daubed on, via making those pictured-above cuts on her forearm herself, and then laying her forearm on the thing to swish it about.

Where are her photos of the glass-and-blood-covered living room?

Aw, someone I missed that. So what happened with the embryos? Were they kept or destroyed?

We don't have any idea... Amber's mother Paige is deceased, so it's possible nobody could get anything to back up the friend's contention (newspapers almost never, and in fact should literally never, go on a record with less than two firsthand sources).

Nope, none.

Because I love all of you, here is the sole picture exhibit AH has provided (to date, even though I remind you, while they could still show up, anything she provided to bolster her testimony in the UK trial, we'd have known about for months), that in fact corroborates any type of injury:

31026114-8545543-image-m-35_1595350722302.jpg

is it impossible these wounds were in fact caused by grinding about on broken glass for a portion of 2-3 days? maybe not... but does it look hugely plausible?

I call upon the medical professionals amongst us to opine on wound care.

Wow,look at that fading bruise around her neck area from where she was held down so forcefully she couldn't move......

Sky News

'I freaked out... I didn't care if he killed me'

We now move forward a few weeks, to around two weeks after the alleged May 2015 incident in Australia.

Amber Heard says she discovered that Johnny Depp had been "texting this woman who he had been having a relationship on and off at the beginning of our relationship". She says she and Depp were together in the bedroom and he passed out on her bed, which was when she saw the messages on his device.

Heard says: "I freaked out. I immediately confronted him about it. I didn't care in that moment if he did kill me, which was likely at that stage... He had already ripped my heart out... It was unbelievably painful."

She says she was screaming at him and telling him "to get the *advertiser censored** out of the house". She says they "were pushing each other" and she remembers "being so mad at him for cheating on me, and doing so right after my wedding... It just felt like everything came crashing down again and I was so hurt".

Heard says she "broke from [Depp's] grasp into her sister Whitney's room. Whitney was staying in the apartment next door, and was in sleep in bed at the time.

agree, but the argument could and probably will be made that those were defensive wounds made by JD while trying to get her off of him while she was attacking him

But, she's saying these are the area for the marks she has already said he created, by shoving her forearms-down against the broken-glass-covered counter and grinding them back and forth as he sexually assaulted her.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I mean, she's also just finished saying that he "wanted sex a lot in Australia, which is not like him", by inference implying that this is because he was strung out on drugs; so the guy can't win for losing.

She is boxing him about with BS "hearsay", if "hearsay" means "perjured testimony from a liar who could GAF about punishment or truth", IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell