VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you woke up, was there anyone there?
Insanely dramatic pause............
"I remember... a voice, coming from everywhere"

Someone really should tell her this performance is not working.

IIRC, someone should tell her that the jury may (or may not) not know much about mental health; but they almost assuredly will not have been misled by the depictions of madness in screenings of "The Snake Pit" or "The Madwoman of Chaillot", as has (obviously) Ms. Heard, IMO

A body language expert says she is engaging the jury for sympathy and that Johnny needs to look up instead of down while she is testifying to prevent looking like he is guilty.

Whatever that’s worth…

Yesterday the CourtTV body language expert said that she was coming off superior and like an abuser/aggressor; and that he was in fact acting more like the victim, turtling in on himself with the hunched shoulders.

Not that body language is an exact science or anything; but YMMV.

I for one am heartily against him looking at her; because his gaze is what she craves and if she gets it, she's "won"... just like they tell you about being on the other side of a stalker/TRO.

Anything that forces you into acknowledging the stalker's presence, stalker calls that a win.

now there is photo of a chunk of AH (purportedly) hair on the carpet (no photo of head to show a bald or damaged area of scalp)
Next photo is from 2-3 days later and purports to show AH has a broken nose. It does not have any bandages on it, appears to have some bruising on and around the nose but could easily be makeup. Followed by a series of photos which may or may not depict bruising in varying states of fading on AH face.

If that was a picture of her broken nose, I'm Peter Pan, and Wendy.
I agree. I almost fell out of my chair when she said "my broken nose". I've seen many broken noses. This does not look like a broken nose. The bruising & swelling with a broken nose is usually extensive including the eyes. I'm guess someone in the jury has had one or knows someone who has. This could be an interesting discussion in the jury room during diliberations.

If that was a picture of her broken nose, I'm Peter Pan, and Wendy.

Someone on SM has juxtaposed next-day pictures of the actual police station visit style injury of Rihanna after Chris Brown beat her up.

Riri literally looks like she just went 3 rounds with Mike Tyson and her hands tied behind her back... of course.

AH's face looks perfect.

now there is photo of a chunk of AH (purportedly) hair on the carpet (no photo of head to show a bald or damaged area of scalp)
Next photo is from 2-3 days later and purports to show AH has a broken nose. It does not have any bandages on it, appears to have some bruising on and around the nose but could easily be makeup. Followed by a series of photos which may or may not depict bruising in varying states of fading on AH face.

Note that none of the hairs that were yanked from her head have follicles on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member