VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday the CourtTV body language expert said that she was coming off superior and like an abuser/aggressor; and that he was in fact acting more like the victim, turtling in on himself with the hunched shoulders.

Not that body language is an exact science or anything; but YMMV.

I for one am heartily against him looking at her; because his gaze is what she craves and if she gets it, she's "won"... just like they tell you about being on the other side of a stalker/TRO.

Anything that forces you into acknowledging the stalker's presence, stalker calls that a win.
I agree. I’m not able to watch much of the actual trial, but mostly reading here and twitter, etc. She comes across as an abuser in her testimony, as in, she’s purposely trying her best to taunt, torment and torture him. She’s so sadistic she’s enjoying every minute of this. It’s so sickening!

now there is photo of a chunk of AH (purportedly) hair on the carpet (no photo of head to show a bald or damaged area of scalp)
Next photo is from 2-3 days later and purports to show AH has a broken nose. It does not have any bandages on it, appears to have some bruising on and around the nose but could easily be makeup. Followed by a series of photos which may or may not depict bruising in varying states of fading on AH face.

Yes, she's never had any roots or scalp attached to that inch of blonde hair (extensions to boot?).

Part of their proof: Audio (? anecdote?) of JD screaming, when she refuses to "show him the black eye":

"How would you like it if I peeled your hair back?"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yet again, assuming he in fact even said that, we say "scalp" when we propose, well, removing skin at/from the scalp. We certainly don't equate it with "peeling hair back" (you still can't convince me he didn't say "pulled").

I agree. I almost fell out of my chair when she said "my broken nose". I've seen many broken noses. This does not look like a broken nose. The bruising & swelling with a broken nose is usually extensive including the eyes. I'm guess someone in the jury has had one or knows someone who has. This could be an interesting discussion in the jury room during diliberations.

She'll keep sayin' it; they'll keep playin' it.

(My apologies to Everlast, lol; but I've lived with this story for a while...)

Curiously, a black eye looks worse, the more the days go by, as it heals.
AH's "black eyes" both looked amazingly better, almost immediately. Lucky her, she heals up like that.

Plus, she oddly ends up with a raised, circular red mark right in the "black eye" area, that looks identical to a pimple.
Total coincidence I'm sure, it was in the exact same spot as the "black eye".

next showed a picture of a perfectly normal looking scalp but allegation is this is a bald spot showing where her hair was ripped form her scalp

Now you're getting the hang of the "AH Liars' Shuffle".

I note that counsel for JD also asked Erin (Boerum) Falati, did she see the spot of ripped scalp herself (she did in fact volunteer that Amber asked her to look at her head), she says, "Wound care isn't my specialty" (or similar).

AH team will no doubt try to call this suspicious, for her not to commit.

@LaborDayRN, @Ray_of_hope, care to weigh in as to the reasons why Nurse Erin might make such a noncommittal answer?

I'm amazed at those "bruises", how "appalling" they are.

I fell on my face after tripping on the sidewalk a couple of years ago. Split my lip and was bashed up. My face looked like I'd been hit by a truck....bleeding. A couple of days later my whole face was swollen, purple and yellow. It scared people.

So how is it that she has such thick skin that nothing much shows after she was beaten?

Curiously, a black eye looks worse, the more the days go by, as it heals.
AH's "black eyes" both looked amazingly better, almost immediately. Lucky her, she heals up like that.

Plus, she oddly ends up with a raised, circular red mark right in the "black eye" area, that looks identical to a pimple.
Total coincidence I'm sure, it was in the exact same spot as the "black eye".

Well, yanno, when you've got beige, yellow, green, and pink foundation and/or pressed powder at your disposal, you can cover any black-and-blue eyes with alacrity, don'tcha know?

Plus, she's an amateur arteest, don't you forget. She can blend any type of color she wants... on room temperature cotton paper, which is totally the same thing as warm perpetually makeup-fading skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell