VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AH states she had minimal interactions with her personal assistant (Kate James)?? Whaa? A personal assitant lives at the hip of their employer! She then states her personal assistant drank on the job? Um, why didn't you terminate said employee Ms. Heard?? What on earth? The jurors can't possibly be buying her story.

Sky News

'I felt concerned'

Amber Heard describes her relationship with Johnny Depp's children, LR and J, in late 2014 when she says Depp was going through a "period of sobriety". She says she became very attached to the children, describing them as: "These intelligent, beautiful little weirdos in the best possible way. I was falling in love with them."

She goes on to describe Lily-Rose having "a crush" on an "adult male musician" who she says was "over 18". She says he spent the night at the house, and that "I felt concerned".

She also says she was troubled by Depp's "introduction of the weed with his daughter, she was so young... I made him angry by weighing in on that". The lawyer clarifies that she is talking about marijuana and Depp using it with LR.

Sky News

We move on to a period in late 2014, when Johnny Depp was filming Mortdecai in London, alongside his friend and fellow actor Paul Bettany.

Amber Heard says Depp missed "a few days of work" during this time, staying in bed after being up all night drinking. She says: "In our line of work you don't miss work. It's millions of dollars every day you're filming. I hadn't previously met someone who could control the set like that."

She says one day Depp "didn't come home" and says this was because he had been drinking and taking drugs in a hotel room with Bettany. She say when he finally came home, he had to be physically brought into the house. She tells the court: "One of the security carried Johnny in like a baby". She says she watched it with her own eyes, along with the other security guards and assistants watching who she says "were shaking their heads," and says she thought "this has got to be it". she says he was sick "for at least two days" after this.

I think other companions do egg him on to higher and higher heights of drunkenness etc. easily; but if they weren’t filming JD for Mortdecai they pretty much needed to use Paul B., and doesn’t he have his own wife to report back to at some point?

also, here she goes again with her favorite secretly derogatory phrase, ‘like a baby’… I doubt he was in a fetal position in a grown adult’s arms.

I know we’ve seen him asleep in a fetal position on a floor; but when your back hurts, IME you’ll take any position doesn’t leave you screaming.

(Also… isn’t this the exact same time frame JD is texting PB about ‘gracefully gliding into a massage for my broken back’? Bum spinal discs aren’t any joke… people don’t realize it’s literally the hinge for your whole body, until you have to carry out daily activities.)

Vasquez is objecting often, disrupting this testimony, and possibly on purpose to stretch this out so the finish today isn't exactly where the AH team wants to end for the week long hiatus. Interesting chess game being played....

Sky News

Heard's ex-assistant Kate James

Amber Heard is now talking about her ex-assistant Kate James, who has previously given testimony as part of Depp's team's evidence.

Heard seems less than complimentary about Ms James, and says they "had minimal person to person interaction". She also alleges she "regularly drank on the job and stuff like that... Her behaviour was horrible".

AH states she had minimal interactions with her personal assistant (Kate James)?? Whaa? A personal assitant lives at the hip of their employer! She then states her personal assistant drank on the job? Um, why didn't you terminate said employee Ms. Heard?? What on earth? The jurors can't possibly be buying her story.
Yep! She’s “trying”to discredit her testimony.. so obvious, won’t work

I was wondering that too but I definitely got the impression case over prior to Memorial Weekend and this judge was really clear...I thought it odd but a case takes what it does and with the short week and late start etc. but be interested is seeing. Clearly there will be rebuttal...probably long.

I’m sure she’d probably like to give the jurors Memorial Day weekend off but, as you say, the case takes what it takes…

Sky News

'The only way out of this is death'

We now jump to February / March 2016, and discussion of a pre-nuptial agreement. Amber Heard says that "after the engagement but before the engagement party" she began to think about a pre-nuptial agreement, mainly due to the fact that Depp earned so much more than her. She says she felt it would "eliminate doubt".

However, Heard says Depp was very anti having any sort of agreement. She said he told her: "He said if he ever got his hands on it he would tear it up. He told me, the only way out of this is death".

She also said he took it as an insult, asking her: "Kid, are you already planning on leaving?"

She says it was around the time they first talked about moving in together.

yeah, sure… maybe Amber thinks the jurors have forgotten Kate James’ clear testimony that she often had to bring her son to JD house because AH wanted her there… on weekends etc… Nurse Erin also testified she once met AH for restaurant dinner at AH request at 10pm… clearly AH knows no employee-employer boundaries… ironically this just shows her privilege as someone scheduling around a white collar acting career, because these jurors are far far more likely to be PA types, secretaries, mailroom types, home health aides, doormen etc… the bossees, as it were, and not the bosses. They’ll have a lot more in common with Alejandro and Kate!!

Sky News

'The only way out of this is death'

We now jump to February / March 2016, and discussion of a pre-nuptial agreement. Amber Heard says that "after the engagement but before the engagement party" she began to think about a pre-nuptial agreement, mainly due to the fact that Depp earned so much more than her. She says she felt it would "eliminate doubt".

However, Heard says Depp was very anti having any sort of agreement. She said he told her: "He said if he ever got his hands on it he would tear it up. He told me, the only way out of this is death".

She also said he took it as an insult, asking her: "Kid, are you already planning on leaving?"

She says it was around the time they first talked about moving in together.

"after the engagement but before the engagement"

So with time on earth being relatively linear, what time-frame would this fall in to? This one statement is a fantastic representation of AH's testimony. Logically impossible.

ETA: now I am confused or my brain just can't process her words anymore. He proposed in London, then in front of her family at the engagement party? Or was there a proposal somewhere in between?? Help

In the recordings she always harps back to her birthday and how late he was. Yet not one time does she bring up that Johnny and her dad went to score and then stayed upstairs for most of their engagement party. I would figure she would be more upset about that.

Hmmmm.

Sky News

'Johnny whacked me'

Amber Heard is now talking about the couple going to the Met Ball together - an annual fundraising gala held for the benefit of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute in New York City.

She says Depp, while at the event, was "accusing me of flirting" and explains that "he thought I was looking at this woman in a sexual way".

She says when they got home they argued, with Depp shoving her and grabbing her at "the top of my collar bone, the top of my neck".

"I think I shoved him back, I can't recall," she says.

"He threw a bottle at me - it missed me but hit and broke the chandelier. Johnny and I were in a struggle on the sofa... He was much heavier than me... Then he just whacked me in the face... I suspected I had a broken nose... I remember my nose being swollen, discoloured, red."

Heard says she took a photo to document the alleged injury.

AH strikes me as the kind of person who hears someone's terrible story or experience, then retells it to other people, as if it happened to her. I know you all know what I mean, I think we've all known that person.

Shortly after I had asked yesterday why JD was wiping his nose and suggested the possibility that he was crying, I noticed that he removed his dark glasses. Not to gloat, but I figured someone on his PR team read my comment and told JD to take off the glasses :D
Could be his glasses are tinted for eye issues viewing computer screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member