VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish she could have answered the question about why she was there. I think it would have been so good for Johnny, and the jury, to hear her support
AH did this unsettling agitation movements when Winona Ryders tattoo was being discussed. She does the same thing when Kate Moss tells about her romantic relationship with Johnny. She gets so agitated and restless.
She absolutely does not like hearing about these former lovers!

And AH's lawyers didn't even have one question for KM? It's because they know AH lied. Why make a comment about something that you don't even know happened? Imo to imply that JD had attacked previous girlfriends and so that's why she punched JD? Flimsy excuse.
Exactly, no attempt was even tried. That in itself speaks volumes.

Elaine can run out their time. But I don't see how she can run out JD's time? JD's side has too much time left compared to AH. IMO Elaine and team are going to run out of time and not be able to question all of JD's witnesses. Also IMO I think JD will be put on the stand last, after AH is out of time and they won't be able to cross.
Oh good, I didn’t see the time for each. Where is that?

Elaine can run out their time. But I don't see how she can run out JD's time? JD's side has too much time left compared to AH. IMO Elaine and team are going to run out of time and not be able to question all of JD's witnesses. Also IMO I think JD will be put on the stand last, after AH is out of time and they won't be able to cross.
That's my understanding as well. I don't see how it can effect JD's team in a negative way. However, my understanding of the time limits is clear as mud...so there's that. ;)

KM testimony was short and sweet. She had to be presented in order to point out a very important lie that AH stated all on her own and opened that door. Further evidence pointing out she lies and distorts.

Due to my being very late to this trial, I had not witnessed Dr. Curry's prior testimony. Wow, I was extremely impressed. She explained in a way easily understood despite not being familiar with tests performed in this type setting. She never allowed any of cross examination by EB to rattle her. Outstanding! So much so no need for redirect. MOO.

ETA: changed "lied" to "lies"

She’s definitely uncomfortable. It’s probably making her want to scream!

On E they are panned on her more often.
These audios of Amber Heard tell me that she is the one who has used to be in dominant, the one in control, and the one calling allllll the shots. To sit there and not be able to stop it, interject, scream back, or zing back has got to be eating her alive.

I agree. JD is an addict. I don't think that makes him toxic. I think AH is toxic and JD coped with it the best he knew how, by stepping up the alcohol/drug use.

and even that seems to be based on AH's account. I believe the only thing JD admitted was his addiction to pain meds (was it Roxi something?) .. he did not believe he had any other addictions and had never been treated for any others? Not that he didn't drink and smoke mary jane (is that still a word?) lol I'm showing my age. I know he drank and done some drugs like half of hollywood .. but I do think AH tried to make it look way worse then what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel_008