VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching both sides argue their cases for final jury instructions.
Right now the subject is whether Waldman’s remarks were in self defense of JD in response to the op Ed.

Rotteborn has called Waldman “ Johnny’s attack dog” at least twice now.

Her defense made a poor choice in bringing her back.
I think she sunk herself today!

Has anyone seen the photo from today where she has an angry snarl? ‘Legal bytes‘ is saying that it’s going to affect the jury.
I’m behind because of my PT appointment, so just catching up, but I agree AH would have done better to stay OFF the stand! :rolleyes:

My goodness, she really showed her true colors today, not that we hadn’t seen them before, but this was final confirmation, in my opinion ….

Wow I don’t remember WH saying this on the stand.
Is this why AH brought up microwave threats today?

Gosh nothing testified by distance appearance can be entered into evidence. She said just what happened within these 4 walls. I didnt realize that.

ETA: She just clarified that the audio part only that has already been entered is fine.

Last edited:
Shortened and bolded by me to quote ..

and I have no doubt she will continue at some point in trying to engage or speak with him again. A Happy Birthday text or an I miss you text or getting someone else to send a message to him. In her eyes, she is still of upmost importance to him because she is so special .. and will always be the love of his life :rolleyes: people like her never go away ..

It's classic Narcissist behaviour.

The Narcissist is always lurking around their victim, even if the relationship is completely over and the victim has moved away, has a new partner, whatever.

The Narcissist cannot tolerate being ignored and will send letters or odd packages if they can find an address, phone without leaving numbers.

They can't tolerate the "abandonment" , even though they have no desire or expectation of fulfilling contact. They just want to reside somewhere in their victim's psyche, because they cannot ever be unwanted.

There may not be a winner in this case. Jury could decide both parties are guilty of abuse. jmo.

JD still wins.

He's exposed her for who she is to everyone, especially in her own words.

He's gained enormous sympathy, and a renewed interest in him as an artist, and a recovered addict.

And he never ever has to have any more contact with her. That is probably the best win of all.

JD still wins.

He's exposed her for who she is to everyone, especially in her own words.

He's gained enormous sympathy, and a renewed interest in him as an artist, and a recovered addict.

And he never ever has to have any more contact with her.
And hopefully, she has learned NOT to open her mouth with lies about being a DV victim of his again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper