VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this testimony is boring to me. I have made up my mind already, in that I believe Ms Heard was lying. This dude talks fast and furious, and I would think that the jury might be tuning him out. MOO

I think WD hit the point home when he said how long he had worked with opposing council. Hopefully.

Sky News

Heard photos analysed once again

Computer forensics investigator Julian Ackert, an expert rebuttal witness called for Amber Heard's team, is now being cross-examined by one of Johnny Depp's lawyers.

The court hears Mr Ackert has worked with Heard's law firm about 20 times before.

It is put to him that he cannot testify that all of the photos provided by Amber Heard are authentic originals. Mr Ackert says he has only analysed pictures that were looked at by Bryan Neumeister, another expert in digital forensics who took the stand for Johnny Depp's team yesterday.

He says the specific photos that he reviewed were authentic.

1653574276838.png

1653574293959.png

Mr Ackert is now being shown two versions of the same photo, which were also shown in court to Mr Neumeister yesterday and agrees that "visually they look different".

Depp's lawyer pulls up time stamps for the pictures which show they were created at exactly the same time and have the same file name.

Mr Ackert says you would need to look at software metadata field. "I don't agree that they have the same identifying information," he says.

Mr Ackert says that based on the photo metadata he has reviewed he has no reason to question the authenticity of the photos.

This is the end of his questioning.

Oh no, Dr. Hughes, forensic psychologist. I am sorry but Dr Curry rings truer. But they are allowed to rebut. Who will the jury believe? MOO.
I’d say that depends on how evasive she is after cross, haha. It was pretty obvious the last time that she refused to understand WD point on frequency v duration, that Dr. Curry was head and shoulder…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah