Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

Heard photos analysed once again

Computer forensics investigator Julian Ackert, an expert rebuttal witness called for Amber Heard's team, is now being cross-examined by one of Johnny Depp's lawyers.

The court hears Mr Ackert has worked with Heard's law firm about 20 times before.

It is put to him that he cannot testify that all of the photos provided by Amber Heard are authentic originals. Mr Ackert says he has only analysed pictures that were looked at by Bryan Neumeister, another expert in digital forensics who took the stand for Johnny Depp's team yesterday.

He says the specific photos that he reviewed were authentic.

View attachment 346137

View attachment 346138

Mr Ackert is now being shown two versions of the same photo, which were also shown in court to Mr Neumeister yesterday and agrees that "visually they look different".

Depp's lawyer pulls up time stamps for the pictures which show they were created at exactly the same time and have the same file name.

Mr Ackert says you would need to look at software metadata field. "I don't agree that they have the same identifying information," he says.

Mr Ackert says that based on the photo metadata he has reviewed he has no reason to question the authenticity of the photos.

This is the end of his questioning.
I don't know why spend so much time on these photos. It's most likely that she created the bruises with the makeup kit. Why didn't they go there, or did I miss it before ? I am feeling confused and frustrated at this point.

ETA: These photos of AH look like a totally different person than the one in the court room. She used to be really pretty.

I don't know why spend so much time on these photos. It's most likely that she created the bruises with the makeup kit. Why didn't they go there, or did I miss it before ? I am feeling confused and frustrated at this point.

ETA: These photos of AH look like a totally different person than the one in the court room. She used to be really pretty.

I agree. My opinion has been that she created the injuries with makeup and doctored the photos to make them look worse. One action doesn't preclude the other, though.

I like to think that if we are confused and frustrated, the jury agrees.

I think it’s understandable that Dr. Hughes is feeling defensive about Dr. Curry’s criticism. She’s here to rebut that testimony so I think her demeanor is appropriate. IMO

I also agree with her that having PTSD doesn’t always mean you’re just disabled and unfunctioning in life. I was side eyeing Curry on that yesterday.
I do agree that having PTSD does not mean you are disabled and unfunctioning in life. I also wondered about why Dr. Curry said that. MOO.

I do agree that having PTSD does not mean you are disabled and unfunctioning in life. I also wondered about why Dr. Curry said that. MOO.

I don't remember how she worded it, but I understood it to mean that someone with PTSD in the way that AH "scored" on these tests, meant that she would progressively become less and less functioning, going to events, attending speaking engagements, etc. Maybe I understood that incorrectly?

In my opinion Dr. Hughes is sounding a bit snippy, rather than calmly answering the question
She does sound snippy...but I think she is competent. It is her style. I think her re=orientation of AH to previoius years she was with JD is the way she had to go and probably done by many other professionals.

I don't remember how she worded it, but I understood it to mean that someone with PTSD in the way that AH "scored" on these tests, meant that she would progressively become less and less functioning, going to events, attending speaking engagements, etc. Maybe I understood that incorrectly?
Agreed, you are correct. Dr. Curry was very clear. She didn't say that having PTSD means you're disabled and can't function in life.

She does sound snippy...but I think she is competent. It is her style. I think her re=orientation of AH to previoius years she was with JD is the way she had to go and probably done by many other professionals.
Exactly. I think for forensic exam it makes sense that experts would re-orient the subject to do their review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe