officers who arrested her @ Seatac
Johnny's housekeeper
her stylist who didnt see any bruises
Warner Brothers lied
Travis McGivern
Sean Bett
The Marine security guard
Kevin, the penthouse manager

Did Mr Depp abuse you physically? Verbally? Emotionally? Psychologically?

Amber answered yes to all of these questions from her lawyer.

One large question her lawyer left out imo, is Did Mr. Depp abuse you sexually?

Why did their team not ask this?

She SAID this ?!?!?

ZERO people.

She’s making it up - again - out of whole cloth, because people HAVE in fact been hashtagging stuff like ‘free Oonagh’, and fretting about the baby being left alone WITH HER.

She is so full of it

They both are in pre-production on future projects according to their IMDBs.

Interestingly, JD is doing a film in France. I am thinking he might return to France for awhile to spend more time closer to his kids?

Johnny Depp
Jeanne du Barry (pre-production)
Louis XV
I agree on returning to France...might be a better space for a few years? They don't care much about all of this stuff.

I was holding my breath for them to finish with "Sexually?" and they did not. very interesting indeed.

I have always thought it was very plausibly done by a thick piece of glass.

As a kid, I jumped in a lake from a dock & the side of my leg by my knee hit the bottom. I ended up with a very wide, very deep gash with very clean edges. After fishing out the offending item with a net, I had apparently hit the edge of a broken beer bottle (thick glass). I had a noticeable scar for over 20 years. A fingertip meeting a similar piece of glass with high force/velocity? I can definitely see it. So, even without expert testimony or photos or xrays, it seems legit. Imo.

(And I think if he were banging the wallphone like suggested, it would have caused different, more widespread injury to his hand. Potentially a ragged tear &/or bruising or breaking of bones in the top of the hand. Again, imo.)

I am not a medical expert & am basing my opinions on my own life experiences.
Yes, definitely.
Many years ago after a fire when I went back to my apartment, I stuck my head out the open broken window which still had glass attached to the top portion, the glass suddenly gave way and fell.
Fortunately I moved back just in time for my neck, but the falling glass got my pinky finger and forearm.
I had a small section sliced off on the side of my finger...and a major slice on my forearm such that my bone was visible, with the section of skin/flesh just hanging. Forearm was stitched back together, pinky has a dented area. Still have the scars.

Likely he chose a production that films in France precisely for that reason !

I think Aquaman II should reduce her part from 10 minutes to a 3 second view of her from the back , and never show her lying face. Momoa doesn't need her in any of his scenes at all.
It's true imo when JD says Hollywood ''cancelled'' him. Europe never did. I hope that after this trial Hollywood can see that JD was telling the truth all along - that he is not an abuser. MOO

I am emotionally exhausted. I am glad we are pretty much done for today. This whole trial has been so "personal" to me and I know it comes from having the emotional battle scars of having dealt exhaustively with a personality such as Amber's in an intimate relationship. All this has worn out my soul but I felt compelled to follow it because as someone mentioned a few days ago on social media:

Many of the most vocal people on social media are so invested in Johnny's case not because they are fans and will lie for him or believe all his alleged lies, but because many of us have ourselves been victims of DV. We have been gaslit, we have been portrayed as the crazy one. We recognize ourselves in Johnny. We recognize our abuser in Amber Heard. So Johnny having his day in court to try to hold Heard responsible for the ways she has damaged him is sort of an opportunity to have our voices heard as well. Our abusers may not have been held accountable, but this one can be. And that is why I think so many of us have been unable to look away.

Thanks to all who have been on this strange ride with me.

Because they can't knowingly suborn perjury MOO

Well tomorrow will be closings then jury gets the case I assume around lunchtime. Judge has said they can stay late but "she" is not serving dinner. They cannot deliberate over the long weekend. I think they will do all possible to bring back a verdict tomorrow. This has been a long haul. If they do not come back tomorrow then I will assume that not all are 100% on board with verdict and more discussion needed. Some might need some convincing. I find it anti climatic that media is reporting that neither party will be in the courtroom.

Did anyone notice that AH's final plea did in fact admit that the OP=Ed IS ABOUT JOHNNY. Up to now I thought she was trying to distance herself from that and imply it was more generic. Of course we all knew it but first time I heard her mention Op-Ed and Johnny in same sentence with causation.

She actually said friends and family have “rules” now on how to treat her.
Ack! I’m sure that was in place ALWAYS.

AH just said to the woman deputy walking her out to her limo
“ a girl could get used to this”

Well -a girl- evidently is not so beaten down that she can’t lift a curling iron or dress like a power-playa. That Narc statement about her just wanting Johnny to “leave her alone”
Pfttt…that’s her! She could NOT leave him alone! The Op-Ed was to be the final sword to take him down.

MOO

I am emotionally exhausted. I am glad we are pretty much done for today. This whole trial has been so "personal" to me and I know it comes from having the emotional battle scars of having dealt exhaustively with a personality such as Amber's in an intimate relationship. All this has worn out my soul but I felt compelled to follow it because as someone mentioned a few days ago on social media:

Many of the most vocal people on social media are so invested in Johnny's case not because they are fans and will lie for him or believe all his alleged lies, but because many of us have ourselves been victims of DV. We have been gaslit, we have been portrayed as the crazy one. We recognize ourselves in Johnny. We recognize our abuser in Amber Heard. So Johnny having his day in court to try to hold Heard responsible for the ways she has damaged him is sort of an opportunity to have our voices heard as well. Our abusers may not have been held accountable, but this one can be. And that is why I think so many of us have been unable to look away.

Thanks to all who have been on this strange ride with me.
Thank you so much! I Agree with everything you have said.

Did anyone notice that AH's final plea did in fact admit that the OP=Ed IS ABOUT JOHNNY. Up to now I thought she was trying to distance herself from that and imply it was more generic. Of course we all knew it but first time I heard her mention Op-Ed and Johnny in same sentence with causation.
I did and she said it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member