VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dr. Curry said AH showed signs of borderline and histrionic personality disorders, but not post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). I don't think she ever said that AH definitely has BPD or histrionic. But maybe I misunderstood.

It is and there is a difficult learning curve to arrive at that fact. Its so easy to see how she sucked the life out of him. He has really been through a horrible situation. Considering the UK trial that he lost and has had to keep it all in.
I am super thankful this couple never had children together. To be tied to a narc by young children is its own special variety of hell. At least he doesn't have to deal with trying to coparent. Can you imagine what a nightmare that would be with all the celebrity mixed in?

While the trial and the subject is no laughing matter, there were so many highlights. People being funny without even trying. Add any others you think of…​

Ambers:​

I never lied​

Dont know who that was, I’ve never seen him before​

Everything was trashed, they just gave him a deal for $62​

KM on the stairs was going around in the celeb world, I guess it just must have been a rumor​

I have 100’s of text & emails from people who want to kill me​

How am I supposed to know what photo that is?​

Johnny was trying to kill me, I had to defend myself​

EXCUUUUSE ME, I got the part in the movie on my own​

Pledge and Donate are synonymous to me. Well they aren’t to me and I’m asking the questions.

OTHER FUNNIES:​

Aqua net (from Johnny himself):D

Mr Night it’s true you are a fan of JD, isn’t it? No I am not​

The umbrella guy???? Sounds like schizophrenia​

Uh a Mega Pint?? (my fave, it was so real)​

You’re just here for your 15 minutes of fame. I can say the same about you Elaine for taking Amber as a client​

Thats hearsay…oh wait that’s my own hearsay (AH lawyer)​

Isn’t he dead?? (Marlon Brando-who happens to be an Icon for Johnny)​

Wait, you know what…eating candy and drawing at the table means you are a narcissist​

Judge do I have to answer the question? Yes doctor you have to answer the question, you have to answer every question​

Adding:

JD Mr Rotten. Born

JD You'll be ok (when defence got an overruled)

ETA just saw you posted this clip upthread!

I am super thankful this couple never had children together. To be tied to a narc by young children is its own special variety of hell. At least he doesn't have to deal with trying to coparent. Can you imagine what a nightmare that would be with all the celebrity mixed in?

So true, the kids would have been really traumatized with the additIonal layer of the celeb culture.

He loves his kids and it shows. I feel for the child she has.

While the trial and the subject is no laughing matter, there were so many highlights. People being funny without even trying. Add any others you think of…​

The day that one of Johnnys security guys was literally laughing so hard he was visibly jiggling in his seat and he had to leave the courtroom.

Had to be really funny for security guy to laugh and leave his post! The other one covered for him:cool:

Last edited:

Ambers:​

I never lied​

Dont know who that was, I’ve never seen him before​

Everything was trashed, they just gave him a deal for $62​

KM on the stairs was going around in the celeb world, I guess it just must have been a rumor​

I have 100’s of text & emails from people who want to kill me​

How am I supposed to know what photo that is?​

Johnny was trying to kill me, I had to defend myself​

EXCUUUUSE ME, I got the part in the movie on my own​

Pledge and Donate are synonymous to me. Well they aren’t to me and I’m asking the questions.

OTHER FUNNIES:​

Aqua net (from Johnny himself):D

Mr Night it’s true you are a fan of JD, isn’t it? No I am not​

The umbrella guy???? Sounds like schizophrenia​

Uh a Mega Pint?? (my fave, it was so real)​

You’re just here for your 15 minutes of fame. I can say the same about you Elaine for taking Amber as a client​

Thats hearsay…oh wait that’s my own hearsay (AH lawyer)​

Isn’t he dead?? (Marlon Brando-who happens to be an Icon for Johnny)​

Wait, you know what…eating candy and drawing at the table means you are a narcissist​

Judge do I have to answer the question? Yes doctor you have to answer the question, you have to answer every question​

The judge telling JD not to break anything as he exited the witness stand :D

Or maybe do some Lifetime movies. Stalked By My Ex.
Or, Psycho Ex-wife. Any other title ideas? Lol. :cool:
LOL! DH and I create our own Lifetime Movie titles and string them together, like Stalked By My Psycho Party Mom Ex Wife. We've had some good laughs :D DH is a fan of Lifetime Movies and doesn't mind admitting it :)

Even if she was a talented actress and potentially could make a lot of money for the studio, this saga has tainted her. Many would not want to see the movie because of it.

I myself avoid a movie if a particular actor is involved. Personally, I no longer have any interest in watching a movie with Tom Cruise for example, and there are others, nor one of Woody Allen's films notwithstanding his enormous talent as a director. Many feel the same way.
Totally agree. I will never watch a Tom Cruise or Woody Allen movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn