VA VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im katelins fiancé not "roommate" as the news put it and the debit card was in her name on my bank account. I hope that clears that up.

Hi im katelins fiancé not "roommate" as the news put it and the debit card was in her name on my bank account. I hope that clears that up.

Thank you for joining in Websleuths and WELCOME!

Thank you for the information.

Hope you continue to post here and add your invaluable insight.

Hi ,

Welcome to WS !

It does for me but I didnt think it was an issue anyway. There seems to be a lot of cloudy statements from the media so that one looked minor compared to some others.

I guess I understand why they'd think that - her clothes and phone are gone, and she seems to have priors? - but I just can't wrap my head around her just suddenly deciding not to return to her fiance, not seeing her baby nephew, throwing her luggage (with her wallet!) in a ditch, and running away..

When he makes a reference to it happening before hes talking about other cases where people leave to have time alone. Katelin dosnt have a past of running off. And while she was visiting she did see her nephew. But about the suitcase in the ditch i just dont understand how it would get there without her clothes in it. Also for other peoples concerns about her luggage she only brought one carry on suitcase. So its not like she packed to be staying awhile.

When he makes a reference to it happening before hes talking about other cases where people leave to have time alone. Katelin dosnt have a past of running off. And while she was visiting she did see her nephew. But about the suitcase in the ditch i just dont understand how it would get there without her clothes in it. Also for other peoples concerns about her luggage she only brought one carry on suitcase. So its not like she packed to be staying awhile.

She wasn't bringing much? I assume you have the rest of her clothes and belongings in AZ?

Hmmmm.......... Something isn't right, but I'm not going to jump to any conclusions.

Welcome to Websleuths and I'm sorry for all that you're going through. I hope and pray that Katelin is found safely soon.

First, let me send you my best wishes and prayers that this is resolved in a positive way. This must be so traumatic for you and her friends and family. :candle:

And I have the same questions about her clothing. Why would her clothing be missing and the suitcase dumped? That makes it seem like she wanted the clothing but switched over to a backpack or something...but then why wouldn't she take the cash? This is very confusing.

Amber! Wonderful to see you on here! Welcome sweetheart!

Welcome Amber, and many positive thoughts and well wishes for you and Katelin.

Welcome Amber! So glad you decided to join us. You and Katelin are certainly in my thoughts. Hang in there honey, and know that you have a lot of people praying and putting positive energy into the universe for you. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

I'm in NC, about 4.5 hours from Fredericksburg. I have family there. If you need anybody to do anything in the area, I can drive up.

Welcome Amber! So glad you decided to join us. You and Katelin are certainly in my thoughts. Hang in there honey, and know that you have a lot of people praying and putting positive energy into the universe for you. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

I'm in NC, about 4.5 hours from Fredericksburg. I have family there. If you need anybody to do anything in the area, I can drive up.

We must be on the same wavelength ! I've been in touch with Amber and her Mom and I knew there would be others on here that would be of the same mind of helping out. I'm so glad Amber has decided to join us. With Amber in AZ and her mom in CA, I know any help out this way would be appreciated!

We must be on the same wavelength ! I've been in touch with Amber and her Mom and I knew there would be others on here that would be of the same mind of helping out. I'm so glad Amber has decided to join us. With Amber in AZ and her mom in CA, I know any help out this way would be appreciated!

Katelin's story hits home with me. First off, my husband's family is in Fredericksburg so I'm a bit familiar with the area. More important is that I know how frantic, crushed, out of her mind worried my daughter would be if her girlfriend disappeared. My daughter happens to live in Arizona, too.

Help Save The Next Girl hands out fliers in Katelin Aken's disappearance

The HSTNG media address is tomoorrow ,in the Hobby lobby parking lot . Kenny Jarrels said ,on facebook,that the Sheiriff office would try to send someone. Try? huh?

The sent a whole team to help in the search for Hannah Graham so I hope they would be able to make a show of this local media thing about their case,being as they're are in the shopping center every single day.

It would be nice if someone could make a map, and mark the location of the Springfield Town Center, Spot where the suitcase was found, and the general spot where her mom dropped her off at the stepfather's house.

Thanks advance! I'll check back.

I can make a map if it's needed? I don't mind. If someone can point me to all the relevant info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay