VA VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 Dec 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i always forget exactly what we can say regarding social media... i think this is allowed;

if you search her name on facebook and click the "latest" tab you will see a few new interesting things which we cannot discuss.

why would you not want it to be true that she left and is missing by choice? it is by far the best possible outcome of this case.

i did go back and look at those comments again but i still feel the same as i did when i heard them originally - if they found some solid evidence she intended to disappear purposefully then this situation would have been resolved quickly.

I don't see how my post was misinterpreted but I have been clear that she went missing voluntarily IMO and that is the best possible outcome, even if others don't believe it.

""Information recovered from her social media accounts and her cellphone records shows that [that may be case]."
http://www.people.com/article/spotsy...r-ciccone-dead

IMO "Information recovered" is evidence even if they don't tell me the details. I have found that by and large LE investigators know what they are doing. I take their statement to mean exactly what it says even if I do not want it to be true."

so that statement from police says that information recovered shows she may have left voluntarily, and you said you take that statement to mean exactly that even if you dont want it to be true.

i didnt see any other way to interpret that, but im sorry if i got it wrong.

""Information recovered from her social media accounts and her cellphone records shows that [that may be case]."
http://www.people.com/article/spotsy...r-ciccone-dead

IMO "Information recovered" is evidence even if they don't tell me the details. I have found that by and large LE investigators know what they are doing. I take their statement to mean exactly what it says even if I do not want it to be true."

so that statement from police says that information recovered shows she may have left voluntarily, and you said you take that statement to mean exactly that even if you dont want it to be true.

i didnt see any other way to interpret that, but im sorry if i got it wrong.

"even if OTHERS do not want it to be true." Is more what I meant, sorry for the confusion.

"

i always forget exactly what we can say regarding social media... i think this is allowed;

if you search her name on facebook and click the "latest" tab you will see a few new interesting things which we cannot discuss.

Katelin's FB can be linked here. The missing page can be linked. Typically if the administrator of the missing page posts, it can be discussed, but what others post cannot. If I remember correctly!

So you're saying something is on Katelin's FB page? When I search her name on FB, several pages of her missing come up.

If something is found or seen on SM that cannot be linked, please don't bring it here or mention it. Thanks!

On Katelin's new find page, Halo Investigations is asking anyone who spoke to Katelin during her stay in VA to contact them.
I hope they find something that will help find her. This whole situation is just sad 😢

I've prayed all along that Katelin went missing voluntarily, but in my heart I feel she met with foul play. I truly hope I'm wrong.

I check the various groups regularly waiting for something to unfold for Katelin. Everytime I feel certain of foul play an article like this makes me wonder...

I check the various groups regularly waiting for something to unfold for Katelin. Everytime I feel certain of foul play an article like this makes me wonder...

Same here. My daughter and I were at a local mall today and there was a young lady that looked so similar to Katelin. As soon as I spotted her, my heart sped up and I immediately looked for the tattoos. Thank goodness for all of the clear pics of Katelin's tattoos because otherwise, I would have been calling 911 immediately! Unfortunately, the young lady had no visible tattoos although she did have gaged ears like katelin, similar hair cut (but bleached blonde), facial features and build.

(Because I'm unable to edit prior post )
Just want to clarify that we were at a mall local to us, not where Katelin went missing. But being we're not all that far from va and our state has had some major areas that are known to have trafficking, I tend to keep my eyes open.

Nothing new that I can find and Halos page for her has not been updated in awhile. Where are you Miss Katelin? 😕

Katelin's case just seems like a blank page. We're not hearing anything from LE and even the media seems silent.

She looks similar, but their noses are very different. I don't think it is KA. Sadly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214