VA VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 Dec 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if the family reads here, but the girl who does the vanished podcast has contacted them before to get an interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last I heard, Halos Investigations took over Katelin's case so it may just be a matter of the vanished podcast contacting Halos. Hope someone out there sees this and it helps! :)

Thinking of you Katelin!!! Wish I knew where to look for you, or knew if you are missing voluntarily or not. Wherever you are, I hope one day you'll see that people DO CARE!

I was just through that area and drove through Fredericksburg past Springfield earlier this month. Traffic is much heavier up I-95 than I remember it to be. The locals in Northern VA say that even traffic is tough even on the weekends and off-peak times now. I need to go back and look at the timeline again as it took me about 2.5 hours to go from Stafford to Arlington.

Last I heard, Halos Investigations took over Katelin's case so it may just be a matter of the vanished podcast contacting Halos. Hope someone out there sees this and it helps! :)

Halo is still investigating, so hopefully there will be some kind of answers soon!

Today is Katelin's 20th birthday! She should be celebrating, not missing.
Happy Birthday Miss Katelin, I hope something comes to light soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214