Found Deceased VA - Kathleen 'Katie' Barham, 32, Portsmouth, 27 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this LS person knows what happened then she needs to go down to police headquarters and tell them what happended and not get on facebook telling everyone that she knows what happened. jmo.

her convos are weird.

Finally Agree. Lol. The gossipy I know what happened Facebook chat is kind of weird. Unless it was a planned suicide or she was contacted during an altercation than I doubt she would know everything. But she may have a good idea.

If this LS person knows what happened then she needs to go down to police headquarters and tell them what happended and not get on facebook telling everyone that she knows what happened. jmo.

her convos are weird.

I think she's lying. Jmo. But there was a woman making wierd comments on the news' fb post about aj's murder as well. She's just an attention seeker.

I've tried but I can think of no logical explanation for why he didn't contact family/friends the morning after she didn't come home, let alone the following days after. Especially since he claimed her phone was on for the first 4 days. Why not call and ask them to try her phone because she wasn't answering for him? BTW how long will a phone stay charged while turned on? Anyone know?

Sorry for flooding with messages. I'm catching up. But my galaxy note can last up to a day on a 10% charge in emergency mode. Everything changes to black and white and you can make calls and send texts but you can't use the Web or apps. So I guess if you did turn that on at 40% it could last for 4 days. But that's unlikely.

Yes they are. The other day she eluded that Katie was deceased and she knew who did it as soon as she heard about it. We figured she was an attention seeker and a little wacky. But, she was right about at least part of it. So, sleuthers, what could 10 days indicate? She went on a couple of times about 10 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possibly 10 days to cover all warrants needed. But LE wouldn't imply to her that the truth should be out in 10 days.

Maybe autopsy report. But why alert the killer on Facebook that the jig is up in 10 days. Why put yourself at risk as well.

Maybe a creepy neighbor is already locked up for something else but its going to take 10 days to secure warrants from the info that she has given LE.

Idk. Send her a pm. Lol

I know! The other day when I noticed comments by LS and I know QueenBea read them before they were deleted (they were comments under a post) she did say that it hadn't been 10 days yet....whatever that meant. I'll have to look back and see when we were talking about her (LS). But, she DID say to expect the father to make a comment soon and that it would all come out Friday, because the 10 days would be up. She said her & Katie used to live together and had conversations and she knew what had happened to her. The comments were deleted before anybody over here thought to screenshot them. There were a few of us that seen them though

Just read the posts, also took a screenshot. She's mighty bold!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sorry for flooding with messages. I'm catching up. But my galaxy note can last up to a day on a 10% charge in emergency mode. Everything changes to black and white and you can make calls and send texts but you can't use the Web or apps. So I guess if you did turn that on at 40% it could last for 4 days. But that's unlikely.

Maybe someone was checking her incoming text to validate that she was having an affair.

Don't strangers get rid of the phone immediately.

Btw. That close to the house. I wonder if they will be able to tell if the phone was outside of the house the whole time. I think pings can only show so much.

Maybe thats why the perp placed her so close in order to have reason why her phone was still pinging near the complex.

Jmo

Yes they are. The other day she eluded that Katie was deceased and she knew who did it as soon as she heard about it. We figured she was an attention seeker and a little wacky. But, she was right about at least part of it. So, sleuthers, what could 10 days indicate? She went on a couple of times about 10 days.

Ok this is way out there but I'll give it a shot. All just speculation. Some women who have been in abusive situations have warned their friends, if I ever come up missing tell LE this or that (something pointing to abuser). Maybe Katie confided in this person and said if I'm not home in 10 days...

Possibly 10 days to cover all warrants needed. But LE wouldn't imply to her that the truth should be out in 10 days.

Maybe autopsy report. But why alert the killer on Facebook that the jig is up in 10 days. Why put yourself at risk as well.

Maybe a creepy neighbor is already locked up for something else but its going to take 10 days to secure warrants from the info that she has given LE.

Idk. Send her a pm. Lol

Might make a good VI!

No that won't work. This person is stating it had been planned and you don't plan abuse, at least I don't think so :thinking:

Ok this is way out there but I'll give it a shot. All just speculation. Some women who have been in abusive situations have warned their friends, if I ever come up missing tell LE this or that (something pointing to abuser). Maybe Katie confided in this person and said if I'm not home in 10 days...

Good point. But a friend won't wait 10 days of no contact if a friend mentioned something may happen to me soon because of xyz.

But I totally agree with your first part.

But the 10 day part seems like a different meaning.

Maybe bf knew not to alert others so quickly because he knew katie shared her ongoing ordeals with others.

Sometimes when a check is deposited there's a 10 day waiting period before it can be withdrawn. Not sure how that could relate though.

Our clothes in the dryer. So you let your lady wash your clothes at 12 midnight in the not so stellar apt complex. How many baskets was she carrying around.

Does the washer take change or credit. I would have fingerprinted something to validate something.

LE did drop the ball. They allowed bf to have too much time without pressure being applied.

1. She actually left to wash clothes at 10:30
2. Change

IF Katie's boyfriend did this, why hide the body so close to where they live?

If he's the one that did this I think time would be the biggest reason for leaving her that close. The kids lived with them so if he actually left and went far away to dispose of a body he might come back too late and they'll be up already. That's my best guess.

Because he still had her cell phone to laugh at incoming messages from her lover who still wanted to hook up while bf was at work.

But once it was realized that the phone was pinging from the apt complex Then the body had to be dumped near the complex to explain why pings were still signaling.

Jmo. No stranger abduction would not at least turn off your phone to eliminate pings.

Plus a phone can't stay on for 4 days straight without charge. Especially if worried people are calling your phone and leaving 5 minute messages all day long.

Jmo

Because he still had her cell phone to laugh at incoming messages from her lover who still wanted to hook up while bf was at work.

But once it was realized that the phone was pinging from the apt complex Then the body had to be dumped near the complex to explain why pings were still signaling.

Jmo. No stranger abduction would not at least turn off your phone to eliminate pings.

Plus a phone can't stay on for 4 days straight without charge. Especially if worried people are calling your phone and leaving 5 minute messages all day long.

Jmo

There is no indication that there was an extra boyfriend involved.

So what would they sue for? I'm trying to understand your point of view, but imo even if they started investigating as soon as the report was filed the end result would still be the same.

on what is the option based? your post states when police receive missing person reports - if they start looking for the individual or not looking for the individual is immaterial because the end result will be the same.

I actually kind of ruled him out due to the close proximity of the body. But, then again, hide in plain sight.....most people would think like me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum