Found Deceased VA - Kathleen 'Katie' Barham, 32, Portsmouth, 27 May 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've also noted that her dad said during interviews that he and Katie were very close.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Her father said that they were supposed to do her autopsy on friday.

Hmmm, LS is posting over on the Bring Katie Home FB page again. It's in the posts by others section. I took a screenshot this time in case it gets deleted. I don't think we can discuss over here too much, but go take a look....

I want to see the mpr. Because what he states sounds like an abduction but he was not that worried to contact family. Does the mpr say possible abduction or just went missing. I just want to know if he made the cops feel like there is nothing to see here. But once family is involved now he wants to act like he wasnt non chalant the whole time.

I want to see the mpr. Because what he states sounds like an abduction but he was not that worried to contact family. Does the mpr say possible abduction or just went missing. I just want to know if he made the cops feel like there is nothing to see here. But once family is involved now he wants to act like he wasnt non chalant the whole time.

We don't know

I know! The other day when I noticed comments by LS and I know QueenBea read them before they were deleted (they were comments under a post) she did say that it hadn't been 10 days yet....whatever that meant. I'll have to look back and see when we were talking about her (LS). But, she DID say to expect the father to make a comment soon and that it would all come out Friday, because the 10 days would be up. She said her & Katie used to live together and had conversations and she knew what had happened to her. The comments were deleted before anybody over here thought to screenshot them. There were a few of us that seen them though

This is confusing. Did they sleep on the couch instead of a bed? If he fell asleep on the couch and woke up and she wasn't next to him, why not say she wasn't in bed?

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...h-mother-missing-for-nearly-2-weeks/28733137/
Katie's boyfriend and father of her two children, Rich Fegan says he was falling asleep on the couch that night, when Katie went missing.

http://wate.com/2015/06/09/police-review-why-it-took-11-days-to-assign-detective-to-missing-mother/
“I woke up at like 1:30 in the morning and she wasn’t next to me,” Fegan said. “I went searching for her, and I found our clothes in the dryer and no her. That was it.”

Making sure I wasn't missing something clear as mud. I kept thinking the 27th to the 10th is more than 10 days, but something about 10 days. And the dad calling and something about Friday. Prior to that "conversation" LS posted earlier in that same post that she used to live with Katie. That's why I paid a little attention to what she was saying, but then it got waaaay out there

Here's where we were talking about LS - on June 10th - and some of what she was talking about. June 10th was this past Wednesday. It was Thursday evening that the dad said they didn't have confirmation that the body was Katie, but it wasn't looking good. It was Friday when they officially said that it was Katie. Weird!

I know! The other day when I noticed comments by LS and I know QueenBea read them before they were deleted (they were comments under a post) she did say that it hadn't been 10 days yet....whatever that meant. I'll have to look back and see when we were talking about her (LS). But, she DID say to expect the father to make a comment soon and that it would all come out Friday, because the 10 days would be up. She said her & Katie used to live together and had conversations and she knew what had happened to her. The comments were deleted before anybody over here thought to screenshot them. There were a few of us that seen them though

Hmmmm. Thanks

This is confusing. Did they sleep on the couch instead of a bed? If he fell asleep on the couch and woke up and she wasn't next to him, why not say she wasn't in bed?

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...h-mother-missing-for-nearly-2-weeks/28733137/
Katie's boyfriend and father of her two children, Rich Fegan says he was falling asleep on the couch that night, when Katie went missing.

http://wate.com/2015/06/09/police-review-why-it-took-11-days-to-assign-detective-to-missing-mother/
“I woke up at like 1:30 in the morning and she wasn’t next to me,” Fegan said. “I went searching for her, and I found our clothes in the dryer and no her. That was it.”

Maybe they were watching TV or a movie on the couch and then she said she had to do laundry..... (just speculating).

I took it to mean that he actually fell asleep on the couch.

jmo

If this LS person knows what happened then she needs to go down to police headquarters and tell them what happended and not get on facebook telling everyone that she knows what happened. jmo.

her convos are weird.

Our clothes in the dryer. So you let your lady wash your clothes at 12 midnight in the not so stellar apt complex. How many baskets was she carrying around.

Does the washer take change or credit. I would have fingerprinted something to validate something.

LE did drop the ball. They allowed bf to have too much time without pressure being applied.

If this LS person knows what happened then she needs to go down to police headquarters and tell them what happended and not get on facebook telling everyone that she knows what happened. jmo.

her convos are weird.

Yes they are. The other day she eluded that Katie was deceased and she knew who did it as soon as she heard about it. We figured she was an attention seeker and a little wacky. But, she was right about at least part of it. So, sleuthers, what could 10 days indicate? She went on a couple of times about 10 days.

I wonder if cause of death will even be able to be determined, much less manner of death.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prairie Gurl
Back