Found Deceased VA - Kathleen 'Katie' Barham, 32, Portsmouth, 27 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw it but didn't think to screenshot :( I had another thought about the "tenth day". Wasn't she found on the ninth day? What if something happened 10 days before instead on 9? What if her phone was going to voicemail or she wasn't replying to texts to LS before the night she went missing?

She was last seen on May 27th (which, I think was by RF, so who really knows) and she was found on June 9th and confirmed on June 12th. 10 days from May 27th would be Sunday, June 6th, which was about the time the family learned something was going on and the detective was assigned Monday, June 7th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe he didn't check with neighbors because they would have WANTED to babysit so he could go search and he didn't want anybody talking to the kids - maybe the kids saw or heard a little something.

Initial MS are KB's sister right? Looks like she's supporting LS wholeheartedly.

I think MS is a close friend. HM is a sister and she also commented. She is listed with the dad in the about section of who you should call if you knew or seen anything.

Have we heard anything about the relationship between Katie and boyfriend/fiance? Family/friends must know if there was tension or if all was well.

He had to make sure the dumpster was picked up and dumped before notifying neighbors, friends and family.

When was garbage pick up day. They need to check the landfill. He probably put evidence in the dumpster of the other complex.

Looks like people commented on that weird post in the fb group, and Katie's 2 closest friends agree with her. Hmm.....my suspicions just can't shake the bf being involved.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Also weird that Katie was not Facebook friends with that poster. Very telling though that her two closest friends agreed!

Have we heard anything about the relationship between Katie and boyfriend/fiance? Family/friends must know if there was tension or if all was well.

According to her father, she was not having any issues with anybody.

This is all I've found concerning their relationship. http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...h-mother-missing-for-nearly-2-weeks/28733137/

Fegan admits he and Katie had their share of problems, but says she would never leave her children behind.

"We've had arguments before or whatever. We've been together nine years. There's been two or three times in our nine years where she went away for the weekend to her mom's, but I know she didn't walk away from us is what I know. I think someone took her. I know that she wouldn't leave ," he said.

I haven't seen his fb. But I never searched. Anything of note around the time of all of this?

This is all I've found concerning their relationship. http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...h-mother-missing-for-nearly-2-weeks/28733137/

Fegan admits he and Katie had their share of problems, but says she would never leave her children behind.

"We've had arguments before or whatever. We've been together nine years. There's been two or three times in our nine years where she went away for the weekend to her mom's, but I know she didn't walk away from us is what I know. I think someone took her. I know that she wouldn't leave ," he said.

Maybe she was washing clothes to leave his butt in the morning. He mentions she would go to her moms but moms was not called not once of the first 8 days.

This is something I've been wondering as well. I can't imagine parents go that long without talking to their children. I speak with my parents daily even if it's just a text. I would think if they had called the bf and he told them she was busy or something the mother's boyfriend wouldn't have been defending him to the news.because it would be very obvious he was lying if he then told them she had been missing for 9 days.

Sadly, a comment posted to Katie's FB might shed some light on this. I don't know if I can post the link. The comment is on a pic Katie posted on May 26th. Someone is telling Katie her mom would love pics of grandkids and to pick up a phone and call her mom. This makes me think they didn't have regular, daily contact if this comment is the truth : (

The mom and dad were divorced. It may be that Katie was closer to her dad due to proximity, issues surrounding the divorce, tough love on the moms part. RF said she had gone to stay with her mom a couple times over the 9 years they had been together. It could be that there is a stepmom that Katie referred to as mom also.

Go to Katie's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006322039192

The night she went missing there is a picture she posted and instead of tagging her two friends (who are on FB) she typed their names above the picture. It says xxxxxx and xxxxxxx. This would lead me to believe she doesn't know how to tag friends.

But, if you scroll down to April 5, she tags her brother in a post. So she does know how to tag.

Did someone else have access to her FB that night...someone less Facebook savvy, but who was aware of who her best friends are? And for how long could her FB been out of her control? PPD claimed from the get go that the body was severely decomposed. When was the last proven sighting of Katie???

<modsnip>

From my phone it looks like posts are disappearing from her FB. First, everything after May 24 was gone but now I just have the twirling wait thing. I can go to photos and see the one I mentioned from May 26 but comments are gone. Can anyone see posts on her FB? I'm stuck on my phone because rain keeps taking out my laptop wifi : (

<modsnip>

From my phone it looks like posts are disappearing from her FB. First, everything after May 24 was gone but now I just have the twirling wait thing. I can go to photos and see the one I mentioned from May 26 but comments are gone. Can anyone see posts on her FB? I'm stuck on my phone because rain keeps taking out my laptop wifi : (

I believe I can still see everything. I think it's your rain. :)

Can somebody screenshot and send this post to me? I've never been able to see this post and I've heard several people talk about her posting at 12:24. The most recent post I've been able to see is the one of the birthday present for her son (May 27). I'm on my iPad. Maybe that has something to do with it. I'll go get on my computer & see if that helps

Yep, that was it. On my computer, I can see all kinds of posts that I couldn't see on my iPad. Scratch the above post!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Chief67
Back