VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't believe she has ever been in the water. I believe she was abducted. I too think that when summer comes around her body will be found, and I am sorry to say that. Where is her niece? It doesn't look like she has been on herefor awhile. There is just nothing in the papers or anything about this case.

I also want to add I think she was lured out and abducted somehow, someway. But you would think it would be on cell phone records. I am trying to figure out how she was lured outside.

I also want to add I think she was lured out and abducted somehow, someway. But you would think it would be on cell phone records. I am trying to figure out how she was lured outside.

My guesses:

*Pre-arranged meeting - she saw this person at the gym, or ran into them at a grocery store/convenience store or gas station or even pulled up beside her in traffic
*Someone did call - but it is not raising any suspicions as there could be patterns of this person calling and showing on caller ID and call logs - maybe the call was made the day or evening before
*Someone put a note in her gym locker or on the windshield of her car or slipped under the door/taped to door of her house or note in her mailbox
*Someone, somehow got her attention at work

My bet is on a crime of passion - whether work place related (jealous of her successes and/or homophobic) or a former partner or someone new she blew off.

My guesses:

*Pre-arranged meeting - she saw this person at the gym, or ran into them at a grocery store/convenience store or gas station or even pulled up beside her in traffic
*Someone did call - but it is not raising any suspicions as there could be patterns of this person calling and showing on caller ID and call logs - maybe the call was made the day or evening before
*Someone put a note in her gym locker or on the windshield of her car or slipped under the door/taped to door of her house or note in her mailbox

My bet is on a crime of passion - whether work place related (jealous of her successes and/or homophobic) or a former partner or someone new she blew off.
I think all your theories are great and I can see all that, but for some reason if she sprinted out of the building it seems like a spur of the moment thing. She also had an arrangement with the guys to take a walk at a certain time so I don't believe she would just spontaneously take a walk in between break and lunch if someone didn't call her out. I don't feel like it was pre planned. Your right someone could have left a note in her locker or on her work station. Something did get her attention and fast I agree.

I see your point...but if it was a pre-arranged meeting for specificially at a certain time and she was working right up to that time (or just past that time) - that could account, possibly, for her sprinting - if she thought she was going to be late and that the person wouldn't wait. Just throwing that out there...

Good point your right. This case is just so quiet. Don't ya wonder why some are quiet and others have so many leads? This one just stumps me.

It is too quiet...

I wonder if the family had thought about or has hired a PI or in touch with any of the search teams that have been used on other cases?

A PI would be good. I am wondering why Kelly's niece has not been on in awhile. I wonder if they have more info but can't say anthing.

Look at 1020 port wathall drive on google map. You will notice that there is a dirt road to the right that takes you to a field behind blue print .
Has this area been searched ? It looks like you could drive a regular vehicle right to the edge of the woods . When i took my A.T.V. around blue print i came up on that field that can be accessed from 1020 port wathall drive. That is off the way to point of rocks park where we searched a while back. Maybe that area should be searched or has it been?

I think Kelly's case has always's been handled badly. Much like the currently revisited case of Amber Dubois. Now that a possible serial has been identified they are all over the area parks like white on rice but where were they a year ago when they called her, pretty much, a runaway?

I hope that Kelly is found soon. Something really bad happened to her that day and I wish LE could make a better go of trying to find out what happened to her.

My guesses:

bbm

Maybe a friend who she had talked to in the past about her breakup left her a note that said, basically, something on the order of, "I know tomorrow's a difficult anniversary for you; want to get together and talk about it over coffee? I'll pick you up at 10:30 but I have to be back at my job by 11" ???

I think Kelly's case has always's been handled badly. Much like the currently revisited case of Amber Dubois. Now that a possible serial has been identified they are all over the area parks like white on rice but where were they a year ago when they called her, pretty much, a runaway?

I hope that Kelly is found soon. Something really bad happened to her that day and I wish LE could make a better go of trying to find out what happened to her.

Just wondering if I missed something about the possible serial that you mention. Has this been mentioned on any public sources?

No - just a theory that is floating around with all of the people missing in VA - especially the women that seem to be within a radius of 1 to 3 hours

Let's suppose that Kelly had set the alarm on her cell phone to go off at 10.30 but she had forgotten that the phone was on mute, minutes later she realises that she is late for her pre-planned meeting, she dashes from the building to meet up with her "friend" and.............................. .............................................

What IF, for instance, the person in the parking lot is pissed because Kelly was late for their meeting...maybe a bit irrational in their thinking that this meeting should have been important enough for Kelly not to forget.

where is kelly? I think of her every day~

Me too...

I think she would be really great person to know. She sounds like a lot of fun...active in a lot of things...great attitude and work ethic...loves her family.

I can only imagine how much her family and friends miss her.

Whoever took Kelly - I hope this is weighing on them so heavy right now that they can hardly breathe... It's time for Kelly to come home.

I think some different places could be searched near the fields and dirt roads behind blue print off port wathall drive. Midway there is a dirt road going to the fields and woods, and at the end another going to more fields and woods . Thats real close by car to go and not really be noticed. Im just trying to brainstorm some more places we could look at. Im open to any new ideas that could locate Kelly.

I agree Scrappy - to me that shows that there was one person who was not happy with Kelly or not happy with a situation Kelly had created for them.

We've got doors unlocked - things moved around in the house - pictures missing from work - things written on a mailbox. Sounds to me like someone was trying to send Kelly a message...one that she didn't heed and ultimately paid for...

Wow, the way you worded that just smacked me in the face MB. Who would have access to ALL the places you mentioned? Would it be just one person, or could it be two people working in tandem? The house and mailbox could be just one person, but would that person also have access to her toolbox at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*