VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes CinV's mom does live in the area. I suppose that was the reason that they moved from NC to VA in the first place.

As far as the ex goes, I believe the ex that she was seeing in Nov. was from NC, someone she had previously dated. She had split with this particular individual in Dec. 2009. It was not CinV. With that being said, Kelly had seen CinV just prior to her disappearance from what I have been told. Who knows if there was talk about Kelly seeing this other girl or talk about Kelly and CinV possibly getting back together? I am sure that Kelly would not do that but from my understanding, there was a history of being together and breaking up as well as plenty of harassment and violence.

Yes CinV's mom does live in the area. I suppose that was the reason that they moved from NC to VA in the first place.

As far as the ex goes, I believe the ex that she was seeing in Nov. was from NC, someone she had previously dated. She had split with this particular individual in Dec. 2009. It was not CinV. With that being said, Kelly had seen CinV just prior to her disappearance from what I have been told. Who knows if there was talk about Kelly seeing this other girl or talk about Kelly and CinV possibly getting back together? I am sure that Kelly would not do that but from my understanding, there was a history of being together and breaking up as well as plenty of harassment and violence.

BBM; Are you talking about CiV or the other ex from NC?

Great to hear from you Softball, I agree a lot of things don't make sense, CIV had an answer for everything, she was hostile and bad-mouthed Kelly when you would have thought she would have been caring and concerned!

I don't think that Kelly would EVER get back with CinV...maybe that pissed off CinV?? Who Knows?

Anotherniece. Thank you for coming on and sharing your information. I am sure you are frustrated and upset and appreciate you taking your time to comment. One thing I was thinking was CIV was concerned at the beginning and she wouldn't have come on here if she did anything wrong. But now I see how people come on to try to make other people look bad and themselves look good. Dmoore is a perfect example. Trying to convince people that she is a victim. IMO CIV and her mother are playing the same game. Of course a mother is going to say she had lunch with the daughter. They only say so much then when you want to find out more, they leave you hanging. All my prayers for you and your family.

Knox, thanks for your request in the astrology case request thread. I requested this early on, but am new so I just kept it brief. I'm hoping the photos and depth of information you included will be more persuasive.

I noticed that Lurkeyloo (sp?) also asked if the astros could do a chart to see if some of the missing women's cases in this area of the country are related somehow, so with a little luck, maybe they will take a look soon.

Maybe the more people who thank the request and bump it, the better?
The Astro's are swamped and work very hard to get to the case requests. I have often thought to myself ... Wish there was a way they could be paid for the work they do here at WS, we are lucky to have their services here.

For some reason I have such an odd feeling about CinV. I don't know her, nor have I ever seen her with Kelly, but...her conflicting posts in the past just don't add up. Kelly had mentioned back in October that she was seeing her "ex" from NC again. Which, I would assume was CinV. Yet, CinV had stated that she had not talked to Kelly in over 6 months. Plus, the whole mailbox issue just shows that CinV doesn't always think rationally. Her family also does not comment anymore much, because I think their fingers are also pointing in that direction. There seems to be a lot of animosity amongst the two. It was mentioned on the day of Kelly's dissapperance that CinV was at lunch with her Mom. Does anyone know if CinV's Mom lives in NC or here in Va?! Because I know she was at Kelly's vigil. Did she drive here just for that or does she live in the area? Because if she lives here in Va don't you find it somewhat coincidental that CinV is visiting her Mom at the same time Kelly goes missing?? I don't know, and this is just personal observation and my personal opinion.
I too, knowing Kelly, know that she would just not run out of her job with no intentions of returning midday. I think she saw someone pull in the parking lot, recognized the vehicle and did not want this person coming into her job. Maybe they argued previously and it went unresolved and Kelly just was avoiding then purposely. They figured " I will just go to her work... She has to see and talk to me if I go there." And, instead of causing a scene in the parking lot, Kelly agreed to get in the car and talk. And, from that point...I can't imagine what may have happened nor do I want to.
Softball season is about to start back up in a couple months...and hopefully there will be talk at the fields and maybe some new thoughts or theories will service. I just hope she is found safe beforehand...cause we need her on 1st base!!

It was not CIV that kelly was seeing in October or November

Maybe the more people who thank the request and bump it, the better?
The Astro's are swamped and work very hard to get to the case requests. I have often thought to myself ... Wish there was a way they could be paid for the work they do here at WS, we are lucky to have their services here.

Reading over there it dawned on me that they dont have the correct info to do a chart and they are very busy so we need Kelly's place and time of birth and her last seen address in the request post . Then we can get our request granted hopefully.

I noticed a few things when we were doing our searches.
1. There are some manhole pipes all around the river edges that go down about 8 to 10 feet. One of those were open ,so i looked down in it .
2. I did notice a homeless man walking toward point of rocks park with a roller suitcase the day we searched point of rocks park.
3. Not sure about abandoned barns or houses , but there could be ?
I think we should not so much try to figure out who did it , but rather where she is . L.E. needs evidence before they find out who did what. The number one thing to do now is find her. With out that there is no real case. Thinking of places she could be needs to be crossed out one by one. My heart goes out to her family. We are here for you .
I think this is very interesting, I had asked about homeless men in the past. I worked at a fairly similar office park along a river and we had homeless people camping along the river from time to time. We also had manhole type structures along the river. They were actually large concrete pipes, maybe 3 feet in diameter, that stuck up above ground about the same amount and went straight down into the earth. I agree that the most important thing is to find Kelly and my heart is with her family and loved ones also.

I think this is very interesting, I had asked about homeless men in the past. I worked at a fairly similar office park along a river and we had homeless people camping along the river from time to time. We also had manhole type structures along the river. They were actually large concrete pipes, maybe 3 feet in diameter, that stuck up above ground about the same amount and went straight down into the earth. I agree that the most important thing is to find Kelly and my heart is with her family and loved ones also.
Im wondering if the man holes/ pipes have been opened and searched?

So, if we are going to figure out where she is not who was involved in her disappearance, then lets think...
What is the most likely?
-that she went somewhere on foot
-she ended up in the river, or
-she ended up in a car

Softball12 said that she could picture Kelly seeing someone pull into the lot and not wanting them to come into the building, so she went out to them. Does anyone know what Kelly could see from her work area? I think this is a question that has been asked several times.

Just some thoughts and want to keep the thread going...

I think that most of us on here have no clue about the area of where Kelly worked. It would be hard to give a direction or an idea of where to look...at least for me.

I am so hoping one of the astrologers will do her chart!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed!

I've posted 2 charts for Kelly on the Briefings Thread.

I haven't yet read all the particulars concerning the case however.

If there are questions, I'll try to help any way I can.

Leomoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member