VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted 2 charts for Kelly on the Briefings Thread.

I haven't yet read all the particulars concerning the case however.

If there are questions, I'll try to help any way I can.

Leomoon
thanks leomoon! The fact that you HAVEN'T read anything about Kelly's case makes me more intrigued and *scared* about your reading. Seriously concerned in fact! Especially the part about relationships, etc...

Reading over there it dawned on me that they dont have the correct info to do a chart and they are very busy so we need Kelly's place and time of birth and her last seen address in the request post . Then we can get our request granted hopefully.

It's all there, look on the prior page (RED TEXT). When nurse bumped somehow that info was left out of her post; Astro's know and have seen it. : )

Leomoon

If someone could explain these charts to me I would greatly appreciate it because I honestly do not understand them. I have looked on the internet to see the importance of the charts which I get but I do not know how to read them.
Im not sure if this is important but the top chart says Born on April 20, 1969 in Richmond Va but Kel was born on April 20, 1969 but in Meadville, Pa. I dont know if that changes the chart or not.
But if there was someone who could help me to know what I'm loking at I would really appreciate it so much.

I did read the 2nd posting with the explaination but I dont fully understand it But my heart is telling me its not good news but I guess my heart has known that for awhile just my heart and mind dont want to hear it or believe it.

Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers And for keeping this thread going. It helps me get thru my day knowing that there is people trying to help find Kelly.

Leomoon

I wanted to know what you mean by Mars in rx not being good.

As in located?

Thanks

It's all there, look on the prior page (RED TEXT). When nurse bumped somehow that info was left out of her post; Astro's know and have seen it. : )
sorry!!!! I am so sorry Knox! I didn't notice that... I was trying to bump up to get the chart looked at.... (nurse is clumsy...)

If someone could explain these charts to me I would greatly appreciate it because I honestly do not understand them. I have looked on the internet to see the importance of the charts which I get but I d not know how to read them.
Im not sure if this is important but the top chart says Born on April 20, 1969 in Richmond Va but Kel was born on April 20, 1969 but in Meadville, Pa. I dont know if that changes the chart or not.
But if there was someone who could help me to know what I'm loking at I would really appreciate it so much.

Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers And for keeping this thread going. It helps me get thru my day knowing that there is people trying to help find Kelly.

I will admit it is lost on me.
I do believe the birth location changes things a bit but not sure. Do you know Kelly's time of birth? Maybe you could post the information over there really fast about the location of birth before they get to deep.

They are really good about explaining the charts there they do kinda make it easier to say what the postions on the charts mean in layman terms. It just take them a while to have time to read the charts after they are made.

Nursie ... Thank you and no worries. But in looking at some of the data on the charts posted by Leomoon, I noticed there may be some errors. God knows we are eternally grateful for her help and the Astro's can use it. Wanted to make sure she knows how much we appreciate her reading, but the City of Birth isn't Richmond, VA and I think the last seen city may be wrong too? Prob not off by much on Lat/Long, they are close together.

I will admit it is lost on me.
I do believe the birth location changes things a bit but not sure. Do you know Kelly's time of birth? Maybe you could post the information over there really fast about the location of birth before they get to deep.

They are really good about explaining the charts there they do kinda make it easier to say what the postions on the charts mean in layman terms. It just take them a while to have time to read the charts after they are made.

Thanks I will try to post the place of birth over there. Im not sure what time of day Kelly was born she is a couple of years older than I am. I feel really clueless while tring to read those charts.

If someone could explain these charts to me I would greatly appreciate it because I honestly do not understand them. I have looked on the internet to see the importance of the charts which I get but I do not know how to read them.

I did read the 2nd posting with the explaination but I dont fully understand it But my heart is telling me its not good news but I guess my heart has known that for awhile just my heart and mind dont want to hear it or believe it.

We will get it corrected tomorrow Niece and have another go at Kelly's natal. Tuba is wonderful with event charts, hopefully she will have time to look at that tomorrow and post. We're here for you, hope you feel our concern for Kelly :praying:

Thanks I will try to post the place of birth over there. Im not sure what time of day Kelly was born she is a couple of years older than I am. I feel really clueless while tring to read those charts.

I found this link slightly helpful. At least it explains what stuff is somewhat.
http://www.astrologycom.com/signs.html

I hope it helps. I feel clueless too.

http://www.astro.com/

Soul and Niece, this is a wonderful site, if you take the time to explore it. You can run your own Natal Chart and the Daily Horo's are true to form (based on your natal). The forum portion has charts postings and interpretations, good place to study and learn about the charts.

This is also where Leomoon ran kelly's charts.

So, if we are going to figure out where she is not who was involved in her disappearance, then lets think...
What is the most likely?
-that she went somewhere on foot
-she ended up in the river, or
-she ended up in a car

Softball12 said that she could picture Kelly seeing someone pull into the lot and not wanting them to come into the building, so she went out to them. Does anyone know what Kelly could see from her work area? I think this is a question that has been asked several times.

Just some thoughts and want to keep the thread going...

I was looking at UID's yesterday and ran across two (no connection to Kelly) who were found in storage vehicles near industrial parks. In one case, the container had come in from Canada, so the UID could have been from anywhere along the train's route. The other was in a truck trailer.

I know there are trailer-like storage facilities in the area. They show up in several of the pictures. Is there a railroad?

I was looking at UID's yesterday and ran across two (no connection to Kelly) who were found in storage vehicles near industrial parks. In one case, the container had come in from Canada, so the UID could have been from anywhere along the train's route. The other was in a truck trailer.

I know there are trailer-like storage facilities in the area. They show up in several of the pictures. Is there a railroad?

Yes, I would say it's roughly 2 miles away. Joseph, Scrappy or ShutterFly might have a more accurate distance.

And... in the past two weeks, two bodies have been discovered along the James River. One was out near Bedford and the other in Richmond. Neither seem related to any of the missing people we have mentioned on here. I know that's the wrong river, but I thought I would mention this anyway.

I'm not closed to the astro charts, but do wish we had an interpreter.

Yes, I would say it's roughly 2 miles away. Joseph, Scrappy or ShutterFly might have a more accurate distance.

And... in the past two weeks, two bodies have been discovered along the James River. One was out near Bedford and the other in Richmond. Neither seem related to any of the missing people we have mentioned on here. I know that's the wrong river, but I thought I would mention this anyway.

I'm not closed to the astro charts, but do wish we had an interpreter.

Look to the left of your screen. and highlighted. As I recall (which doesn't make it fact) this is the nearest set of tracks to BPA. If it's roughly a mile and a half to the I95 overpass where Swift Creek passes under it, then I'd give the tracks 3 miles from Kelly's last seen. I pulled this off of maps, and checked several of them, because train track locations aren't something firmly planted in my wee brain from back in the day KWIM? I'm assuming I don't have any real memories of them because there aren't any closer than this. I remember putting pennies on the tracks, but never in the immediate area of BPA.
tracks.jpg

Thanks, Shutterfly. I was thinking there might be a spur for the industrial park, but it doesn't look like it.

I think if Kelly went out of there in a car/truck, if something did happen soon after they drove from that point, i wouldnt think that they would go toward the interstate . Rather in a panic they would go were they are not noticed as much. Like the port wathall road that ends up at a dirt road towards the woods. This dirt road goes back a good distance.

The area is right behind colonial marble company. Im going to try to find out whos land that is and try to get another search going . Ill find out more info on friday.

What a sad day. Not the outcome that we were all hoping for. Maybe now they can find out who did this to her. My thoughts and prayers go out to Kelly's friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed