Found Deceased VA - Molly Meghan Miller, 31, Charlottesville, 29 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My understanding was that she had very severe endometriosis/fibroids or something of that nature.

Very painful. Was she on strong painkillers? Overdosed?

I don't like that the report wasn't made until the next day, but then I have no clue about their lifestyle and if her not coming home at night would be considered alarming.

Someone yesterday said she had left over night before so the bf wasn't alarmed when she didn't come home the same night. I can't recall though if this was insider information or from msm. I think the former, so not considered reliable.

Just in case anyone is having trouble accessing the Tweet:

c52953f58a7456ee6829171df8e6eb68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: Autopsy to be Conducted in Death Investigation of Molly Miller
Charlottesville police announce an autopsy will be conducted on Molly Meghan Miller on Wednesday, January 3.

“Once that is completed, and additional follow up is finished, an update will be provided. We currently do not have a time frame for this and appreciate everyone's patience,” said Charlottesville Police Lt. Stephen Upman in a media release.

If she simply overdosed by accident, she probably would have been in plain sight, more or less. Of course maybe she was, if she was upstairs and they did not use that part of the house. I guess if he thought she had left, he may not have searched the house.

What an utterly bizarre case. Since the BF hasn't been arrested I'm leaning towards this being an accidental death or possible suicide. Since the elapsed time between the missing person report and her being found is so short I'm positive there would have been signs of trauma had she been murdered and that surely would have been enough probably cause to arrest the BF on suspicion of murder if the cops thought he did it.

If she simply overdosed by accident, she probably would have been in plain sight, more or less. Of course maybe she was, if she was upstairs and they did not use that part of the house. I guess if he thought she had left, he may not have searched the house.

Your comment just triggered a thought. What if she went upstairs or to other spot within the house to do the drugs in private. Maybe she either liked to be alone when doing them or felt shame and wanted to hide it so her BF wouldn't see her doing it. This will be a strange comparison but my ex hated to see me smoke a cig. He didn't really care if I did it he just didn't want to see me doing it so I'd have to hide somewhere away from his field of view in order to do it. Maybe it was the same with her and the BF?

Your comment just triggered a thought. What if she went upstairs or to other spot within the house to do the drugs in private. Maybe she either liked to be alone when doing them or felt shame and wanted to hide it so her BF wouldn't see her doing it. This will be a strange comparison but my ex hated to see me smoke a cig. He didn't really care if I did it he just didn't want to see me doing it so I'd have to hide somewhere away from his field of view in order to do it. Maybe it was the same with her and the BF?

You may well be on to something there. I think the person who is trying to become a VI mentioned earlier she'd told the BF she was going out but actually went upstairs. May well have been to take her pain meds etc (whatever drugs) and then OD'd. BF assumes she went out so the house isn't checked. Who knows she could have opened the door and closed it or snuck back in through another door giving him no reason whatsoever to believe she was in the house.

I think obviously once they got the bloodhounds out who could find no scent they started taking a closer look at the house.

So sad for all involved. RIP Molly, fly high.

Chronic pain=depression. If you have one, you have the other. Deal with that crap daily.

Does anyone know where the fiance was yesterday when Molly was found? Or where he is today? Call me cynical, but when I read that her body was found by a detective it leads me to think something else is afoot here. Does anyone know when the last time Molly was in contact (voice) or seen by anyone other than her fiance?

So sad, and horrifying for the fiancé, assuming everything here is above board. It would be absolutely haunting to know that my loved one was in the house dying and I was unaware, thinking they weren't home. The woulda, coulda, shoulda's would be unbearable. She seemed like a wonderful person.

"Don't know what happened to her father, but mother remarried when she was a child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marziaforevercherry
Back