Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only does it show him married, but that he has had a baby prior to April 2009. Mean anything? Probably not, but just noting the details.

I commented a few pages back about this guy. If you look back in the comments, she's known him for a while. It seems like she just says random things to people she knows.

Is her birthday still needed for whoever was looking for it?

And I wonder if anyone has found that she was in their pictures/videos.

Just some thoughts...

I had some friends that were camping up there in the Blue Ridge Mountains near Charlotsville. It snowed that Sat. night about a foot up there.

My boyfriend is LE here in Southeast Va. He thinks someone may have taken her (not his exact words, but I don't want to overspeculate) up there and "left" her. Lots of hidden spots and cliffs and overhangs.

My son is 20, a Jr. in college and I homeschooled him all his school years. I thought I "knew" him and he told me all...he lived at home his first year of college, he didn't drive until he was 18, etc. etc. I still have access to his emails and bank account. Imagine my surprise when I found out he was a regular pot smoker (3 days a week at least)... I found his bong one day when he left it out. (nope, never smelled it) We really don't know everything about our kids!

Just some thoughts...

I had some friends that were camping up there in the Blue Ridge Mountains near Charlotsville. It snowed that Sat. night about a foot up there.

My boyfriend is LE here in Southeast Va. He thinks someone may have taken her (not his exact words, but I don't want to overspeculate) up there and "left" her. Lots of hidden spots and cliffs and overhangs.

On Morgans friends myspace page, Morgan left comments about going to Blue Mountain together.

ok so now i have to do a 180 on things according to this link
http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/state_regional/article/police_back_at_uva_following_up_on_leads_in_missing_vt_student_case/56682/

which someone posted a page or two ago.

The group then drove Morgan’s car to the arena in Charlottesville for the Metallica concert.

After the concert started, but before Metallica took the stage, Police say Harrington went to the bathroom. Somehow Morgan ended up outside the arena, and she was not allowed back inside due to a “no re-entry” policy for the concert.

Police say 8:30 p.m. Saturday is the last contact that Harrington had with her friends. Investigators say Morgan told her friends that she would either wait for them, or get home safely. Police say Morgan’s friends had no reason to believe that wasn’t the case.

According to police, Morgan’s friends drove Harrington’s car back to Harrisonburg, and spent the night there.

Prior to this I thought everything had some possible plausible explainations, but assuming the above is accurate, I can no longer say that. Why would she not have the keys if they were in her car? (this may have a somewhat reasonable explaination that they took her car but some one else drove and kept the keys out of habit or knowing they would also drive home, but still a little odd).

How could her friends be so unconcerned about her saying she would find a ride or meet them later if they were in her car? I mean either you are:

A. A good concerned friend and are like wth if she says "see you whenever" and you're in her car.

OR

B. Even if you are self absorbed you would have to be wondering is this going to effect me getting home?

In light of this and the fact they seemed to not even be concerned the next day when they didn't see her I think the only logical conclusion is she was planning to meet up with someone she knew who was at the show and/or lived in the area, and the friends had to know about it.

I just hope they have been forthcoming with LE about everything they know...

How could her friends be so unconcerned about her saying she would find a ride or meet them later if they were in her car? I mean either you are:

A. A good concerned friend and are like wth if she says "see you whenever" and you're in her car.

OR

B. Even if you are self absorbed you would have to be wondering is this going to effect me getting home?

In light of this and the fact they seemed to not even be concerned the next day when they didn't see her I think the only logical conclusion is she was planning to meet up with someone she knew who was at the show and/or lived in the area, and the friends had to know about it.

I just hope they have been forthcoming with LE about everything they know...

Thinking back to my college days, I would have at the very LEAST gotten the name of the guy she was leaving with and specifics on how she planned to get home. Could Morgan's friends have been intoxicated and thus not thinking clearly when she told them she would find a ride?

I would have met her at the door to the arena and BEGGED one of the staff to let my friend back in before leaving her on her own, especially for a concert she'd looked forward to for six months!

On Morgans friends myspace page, Morgan left comments about going to Blue Mountain together.

Is this the "married" "friend"? Or am I just confused?

Perhaps she became acquainted (either personally or virtually) with him during the six months prior to the concert, i.e., AFTER the tickets had already been bought; that may have led to a change in her plans for the night of the concert.

JMO.

Is this the "married" "friend"? Or am I just confused?

Perhaps she became acquainted (either personally or virtually) with him during the six months prior to the concert, i.e., AFTER the tickets had already been bought; that may have led to a change in her plans for the night of the concert.

JMO.

No, the friend she left the Blue Mountain comments with was a female, "DNANA".

The "married" guy.. is her friend. If you look back in the comments, she's known him for a while. Her saying something like "I normally don't comment on peoples pages I don't know" seems like something she says randomly to her friends, because she also a year before that said something similar to him, but she also held conversations with him. ALSO, HER FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS WITH HIM and his wife. So personally, I don't think there's any need to focus on him.

No, the friend she left the Blue Mountain comments with was a female, "DNANA".

The "married" guy.. is her friend. If you look back in the comments, she's known him for a while. Her saying something like "I normally don't comment on peoples pages I don't know" seems like something she says randomly to her friends, because she also a year before that said something similar to him, but she also held conversations with him. ALSO, HER FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS WITH HIM and his wife. So personally, I don't think there's any need to focus on him.

Thank you! I was definitely confused.

I don't know if this has been posted but Morgan's jacket was found on the railroad tracks where they run above Emmet St(Rt 29).

bbm and red by me

I would not call your opinions "ludicrous" simply b/c I disagree with you b/c that would be RUDE.

And if it's so "ludicrous" and the roadies etc are great and wonderful, then surely they wouldn't object to someone asking them any questions about the case that may prove helpful. Pillars of the community and innocent people generally want to help any way they can. One way of helping is to allow LE etc to make inquiries in order to rule people out.

I also said that someone could have posed as a roadie with a promise of getting her backstage to meet the band for whom she is apparently an ardent fan.

It could also be said that it is "ludicrous" not to cover all the bases in a missing person's case.

And I dont care if she were drunk, high, naked, swinging on a chandelier, and singing, "Happy Days Are Here Again," no one has a right to accost her, abduct her, harm her, or otherwise violate her...in my opinion.

MOO

Who pi**ed in your latte? Of course no one has the right to violate/harm/accost anyone. But with that said.....she DID put herself in danger when she left the arena and IMO that is an undisputed fact. Putting oneself in danger is by no means giving anyone the right to harm him/her. I am simply stating a fact....yes she did put herself in danger, something many young people don't think about these days. We live in a cold, cruel world and growing older, experiencing life, etc gives us a better knowledge of this fact.

I'm a parent myself and never, ever wish this situation on anyone!!

she DID put herself in danger when she left the arena and IMO that is an undisputed fact.

If Morgan was using drugs or alcohol prior to leaving the arena, I don't necessarily think she would have had the same frame of mind about being in a 'dangerous' situation as she would have had she been sober. Inebriated+false sense of security because you're on a college campus at a large social gathering= possibly not thinking that it would be dangerous for her to leave the arena.

You could read this to say that everyone who left the arena would put themselves in danger and clearly thats not the case. Many people probably left the arena at various times during the show and none of them is missing. The critical piece with Morgan is that she left the arena BY HERSELF, possibly UNDER THE INLFUENCE.

That is really not good news. Do you have a link?

Waddles posted this a few pages back.

"facebook page discussion section: "10. Seen her jacket at the railroad tracks in the parking lot south of the PJP arena. (official investigation near Davenport and the stadium a block south of the PJP).

It was a cold night at 40 F and light rain. (Weather NOAA)

The last train out was about 9 p.m. to Lynchburg. (Amtrak.com)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member