Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the first thing I thought of kenoshaKid. I don't know whether to hope it is (to give her family some answers) or hope it isn't.

Thank you for posting this.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Harrington's today. Hopefully, if this is Morgan the person responsible will be brought to justice soon.

This message was sent out to Carilion employees - I have removed identifying who sent this.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to let you know that the Virginia State Police have reported the discovery of a young woman’s body in South Albemarle County. While there has been no official confirmation, it appears very likely that this is Dan and Gil Harrington’s daughter, Morgan, who went missing near that area on October 17th.

As part of our Carilion family, I know you have all felt some measure of the pain and burden that Dan and Gil have borne over the past three months. Thank you for keeping them in your hearts and prayers during this difficult time. It is even more important for you to continue to do so now. Whatever today’s outcome, we will continue to support the Harrington family in any way we can. We pray that they can find some measure of closure and peace in the days to come.

I really connected with this case. I'm glad that Morgan has been found and that her family can begin the healing process. As sad as it is that she's definitely passed, at least it ends the constant emotional holding pattern that her friends and family were stuck in. Godspeed, Morgan. 241.

My buddy in Roanoke called me. The victim has blond hair, black clothing and is wearing a bracelet.

Praying for the Harrington family.. :rose:

Please let this be Morgan so that she can at least come home..

I hope that whoever did this is brought to justice soon. How sad, a young girl going to a concert with her friends and this is what happens. What is the world coming to these days?

Updated: Body found in Charlottesville was 'nowhere near a highway'
Tuesday, January 26, 2010; 1:47 PM | 3 | ShareThis| Print
by ct news staff

The Virginia State Police have confirmed that a partially skeletized body of a young woman was found in Charlottesville on a farm in Albemarle County.

Police have announced a joint press conference will be held at 5 p.m. in Charlottesville.

David Bass, the owner of the farm, said he found the body around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Bass said the body was in a very remote part of his farm. He was checking fences when he discovered the remains. He said he only ventures to that particular part of the farm about once each year, and had not been there since August.

Police asked Bass not to disclose any information about the appearance of the body

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stor...in-charlottesville-was-nowhere-near-a-highway

:praying: I am praying for this wonderful family. What a nightmare. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member