Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, hunters are very skilled at getting through the woods, fields in the dark. My Mom tells me that you'd be surprised what you can see once your eyes adjust to the dark. They always go in very early in the morning when it's still dark and are leaving after the sun goes down. Hunters that are familiar with that certain area would be comfortable there.

I apologize if this has been mentioned before but listening to this PC & all the talk of activities going on in the farm has gotten me thinking. Is it possible some sort of satanic activity was going on? I feel like he is being very specific but since I am not local I do not understand the full history of the area.

Edit: I just wanted to bring up the point that he said even if you lived in the area 5 years ago (and have since moved) that you still might have information they can use.

That was a very short press release.

Basically the most important thing I got from watching it was that the person (if she was placed there) had to have known the area well to get her there.

I agree though, I think they already have a POI and are looking for input from the community.

I have a lot of family members that hunt and they always go out before sunrise. They don't need the help of night vision goggles. Even though it was a new moon, I believe if the killer knew the property (which we all believe he does) then he could easily navigate his way around. IMO

I wish I would have had my decoder ring on before I started watching this PC. It seems like he is speaking in code at times. It's almost like he is wanting a certain someone to come forward OR they already have a POI & they are hoping someone will come forward seeing them on that farm.

Yeah. That was an odd one for sure.

sounds like he was wanting someone to call in and drop the name of the person they have in mind....

Everytime I try to watch the presser it says Get Microsoft silverlight. Did this happen to anyone else and if so did you get it and it start to work?

I apologize if this has been mentioned before but listening to this PC & all the talk of activities going on in the farm has gotten me thinking. Is it possible some sort of satanic activity was going on? I feel like he is being very specific but since I am not local I do not understand the full history of the area.

Edit: I just wanted to bring up the point that he said even if you lived in the area 5 years ago (and have since moved) that you still might have information they can use.

I'm sure they've spoken to everyone living on and around the farm. Seems to be reaching out to others who may frequent the area but don't live there, i.e. contractors, landscapers, hunters, etc.

Everytime I try to watch the presser it says Get Microsoft silverlight. Did this happen to anyone else and if so did you get it and it start to work?
It told me there was an update available but it played just fine.

I'm sure they've spoken to everyone living on and around the farm. Seems to be reaching out to others who may frequent the area but don't live there, i.e. contractors, landscapers, hunters, etc.
I agree...I was just trying to think outside of the box. :)

nothing new like i said.

just the same information that has been theorized both by reporters and bloggers. He just said with intensity.

it seems like he's telling a family or a child to come forward with information.

434-709-1685
"Location, location, location" hotline!

I wish I would have had my decoder ring on before I started watching this PC. It seems like he is speaking in code at times. It's almost like he is wanting a certain someone to come forward OR they already have a POI & they are hoping someone will come forward seeing them on that farm.

ita, it did seem like LE needs locals to collaborate what they know.

Ok...
does anyone know if Morgan had been tweeting anyone that day?
Perhaps someone who wanted to meet her there?
The person knew to throw her phone out wouldn't there be fingerprints?
I thought her pals had her phone?
No they had her car keys...
maybe she has a stalker on MYSPACE or FACEBOOK?
maybe it is someone who planned to meet her there?
Some people do nmot get tickets, but hang and drink in parking lots looking for trouble..
since NCOD [ No Cause Of Death] has been released
we assume perhaps she was strangled?
Dunno ?
Maybe shot since he mentioned "hunters"
like Lt. Joe Rader says"
"Somebody knows something"

This may have been his most important point:

Person inclined to return during high stress situation.

This is where people in or near the farm, or those who frequent that area, may have seen someone there, perhaps returning during searches and after her body was found.

I declined the Adobe update and the viewer window remained open, but I had to go back to CNN.com and press the watch video button AGAIN. Go figure.

So I did a websearch and came up with a different feed...
yahoo News or something?
Some local station I think? forget now never saw it before...
but yes i declined to install it...

He could have also used a deer cart to get her in to that area and not had to carry her or use any kind of vehicle. A person Morgan's size could be easily handled by one person using a deer cart. No sound from any sort of vehicle for neighbors to notice either. My Mom can handle a doe with a deer cart, about the same size as Morgan, I'm sure the perp could too.

It told me there was an update available but it played just fine.

I agree...I was just trying to think outside of the box. :)

:)

Since they found her body, I've wondered if there were perhaps some people who had partied in the area, and were familiar with the layout of the land.

So I did a websearch and came up with a different feed...
yahoo News or something?
Some local station I think? forget now never saw it before...
but yes i declined to install it...

Hmmmm... so you watched it elsewhere in other words?
Maybe I should just do the darn update? I just don't know what it is...haha!
It is by microsoft and when I downloaded it, it came from microsoft.com. So I guess it's safe...
I'm so funny about things I download with all the viruses going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503