Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just posting my thoughts i have just felt from the beginning MH was targeted that this was planned time will tell.

For those of you that have missed it from the last thread:

"Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
Hi All,

Sorry it took so long to get this thread back but all is well.

You will notice many posts are missing. You may also notice the posts missing all contain the same talking point. If you realize this then PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT IT. Thank you.

If this post leaves you totally confused that's OK. Carry on.

Thank you.

Tricia"

The thread was taken down for a night due to what BigDBossDog mentioned.

And lots of us on here have thought that the perp might easily be good-looking...

For those of you that have missed it from the last thread:

"Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
Hi All,

Sorry it took so long to get this thread back but all is well.

You will notice many posts are missing. You may also notice the posts missing all contain the same talking point. If you realize this then PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT IT. Thank you.

If this post leaves you totally confused that's OK. Carry on.

Thank you.

Tricia"

The thread was taken down for a night due to what BigDBossDog mentioned.

oh ok, I think I get it? But i'm not really sure why it shouldn't be mentioned...
but anyways..
How can it be a homicide if they don't know cause of death?

Even if she was shot it still could have been a sex crime. A more calculating one. Using the gun to abduct and gain forceful control and quiet complice.

It would have allow the suspect to keep her in control in the car. Walk her into the field andleave her where she was murdered. The possible reason for not puting her in the woods could be because the woods are not as comfortable for the suspect and the reason for not hidding her body could have been because he did not want to get blood on his clothes.
Anyone remember Morgan mother saying she felt morgan died quikly and didnt suffer long. I skimmed the article but again I do not know where I read it. Morgans Mothers statements always make me go huh? As I do not relate to the way she thinks. It takes me longer to get what she means.

my interpretation of what she said was simply that LE told her that based on the state of decompisition of the body she would have had to have died not long after going missing; therefore she did not suffer long term tourture, and that she felt some small amount of comfort knowing that.

I agree it could still be a sex crime if she was shot it would just seem less certain to me.

How can it be a homicide if they don't know cause of death?

They could be trying to determine which of two or three things was the actual cause of death, while knowing that any one of them would constitute homicide.

Great so who is GRH? Is the person the who is 28 and was arrested an currently in jail ?

Two things:

1) from the address on Monacan trail, the North Fork of the Hardware River is fairly close and it looks as if that possibly runs by the farm (depending on which way it runs...I'm assuming northeast)...there also appears to be a reservoir that is part of a quarry nearby and further on (but probably downstream)

2) from Charlottesville, the train tracks running southwest also go amazingly close to the farm, from what I can tell following them on a map from UVA main grounds

my interpretation of what she said was simply that LE told her that based on the state of decompisition of the body she would have had to have died not long after going missing; therefore she did not suffer long term tourture, and that she felt some small amount of comfort knowing that.

I agree it could still be a sex crime if she was shot it would just seem less certain to me.

I found a link.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:3VCO2Kd-mQMJ:www.noisecreep.com/2010/01/29/metallica-fan-morgan-harrington-parents-want-justice/+MORGAN+MOTHER+SAYS+MORGAN+DIDNT+SUFFER+LONG&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

(snipped) police have led the Harringtons to believe their daughter did not suffer, and that her death came swiftly. "We are very happy to know that Morgan very likely did not live through the time of the concert," Gil Harrington said.

Anyone heard this before?

Any vehicle entering from 29 South also has to pass the smaller house– rented to UVA graduate students until June– but now home to Bass’ adult daughter.

Anyone heard this before?

Any vehicle entering from 29 South also has to pass the smaller house– rented to UVA graduate students until June– but now home to Bass’ adult daughter.

Yes it was brought up before.

I dont know how to proceed now when I find information.....
ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

I know how you feel yesterday ,I was all disturbed even this morning I ws pouring over threads looking for the clue. It evaded me until your post 83.

Just dont mention the thing you mentioned and everything else is great.

but this very up to date informative site has a lot of other info.......

If you have a question BigD, you can PM Hoppy and she will help you out. There are certain sites that can't be posted here but you'll see astericks after it's posted. You'll know that site isn't allowed and you can go back and edit your post to take out the link.
I know what you mean about posting links. I've found some things too and haven't posted them because they mentioned the subject somewhere in the article though the subject wasn't the main subject of the article. I have to trust that the reason we aren't supposed to discuss it is a good one.

just posting my thoughts i have just felt from the beginning MH was targeted that this was planned time will tell.

Interesting idea. Can you explain what makes you think this or is it just a gut feeling?

And are you saying she was targeted prior to the concert?

Perhaps it's been discussed, but I usually keep up with this case and haven't seen it. I'll post anyway, even though I'm not sure a link or the entire text of this post is allowed. Here are points the post I found make:

Note: this was posted on November 9,2009.

-Morgan may have been offered drugs or alcohol near the women's restroom.
-They began arguing and were made to leave the arena.
-Person she was arguing with followed her outside.
-They had another argument and perp proceeded to abduct Morgan.
-Post noted Morgan seems trustworthy and that her pupils and skin color indicate drug use.
-Perp likely mid-30s, short, white, facial hair. Ill-groomed, introverted, stalker-ish, but easy to talk to.

Post continues to say Morgan will be found:
-Not buried (possibly a shallow grave)
-On the edge of a field
-6-15 miles from JPJ
-Possibly nude
-Posed to look like something else happened

-Perp drives a red car or a white truck
-Lives close to resting place

Suggests Morgan was:
-Strangled or bludgeoned by an object, unless they knew each other, in which case it was likely by the hands.

The post wraps up saying:
-Paraphrase: Morgan should have picked better friends that would watch her more closely.
-Posted emphasizes this is all speculation.

Perhaps it's been discussed, but I usually keep up with this case and haven't seen it. I'll post anyway, even though I'm not sure a link or the entire text of this post is allowed. Here are points the post I found make:

Note: this was posted on November 9,2009.

-Morgan may have been offered drugs or alcohol near the women's restroom.
-They began arguing and were made to leave the arena.
-Person she was arguing with followed her outside.
-They had another argument and perp proceeded to abduct Morgan.
-Post noted Morgan seems trustworthy and that her pupils and skin color indicate drug use.
-Perp likely mid-30s, short, white, facial hair. Ill-groomed, introverted, stalker-ish, but easy to talk to.

Post continues to say Morgan will be found:
-Not buried (possibly a shallow grave)
-On the edge of a field
-6-15 miles from JPJ
-Possibly nude
-Posed to look like something else happened

-Perp drives a red car or a white truck
-Lives close to resting place

Suggests Morgan was:
-Strangled or bludgeoned by an object, unless they knew each other, in which case it was likely by the hands.

The post wraps up saying:
-Paraphrase: Morgan should have picked better friends that would watch her more closely.
-Posted emphasizes this is all speculation.

I wouldn't second guess this if it weren't for the detailed and seemingly accurate prediction of Morgan's temporary resting place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l