Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the medical examiner would release the information resulting in cod.
That would be very helpful to us arm chair detectives..
The idea of M being a random abduction, just doesn't play well in my head...I don't think she would get in a car..with someone she didn't know..
If she was there...(as had been assumed because of reports..no video) someone that knew her..could have approached her and suggested they go out to the car and get a drink..seeing the NO REENTER SIGN she tried to struggle which resulted in her being kicked out...that doesn't play well either..surly the bouncers would have listened to her say" This guy is insisting I go with him, but my friends,my ride and the concert hasn't started yet) and not kicked her out..
Why has "noone" showed video of them being there and M being in the background..?There was 1700 people..someone took some pictures..looks like she would be seen somewhere...
Does JPJ have video of the friends in their seat?
I think the tie lies, with someone she had met before..knew she was going to be there.
M had opportunity to be in possession of pain killers taken from the clinic where she worked and also from medical supplies sent over seas to the mission..
People hooked on Oxicodone and perks are killing people around HSB,Richmond,CHV and everywhere..
Look at the record of deaths in Richmond last year...most gun shot deaths and all between the age of 18-32
I believe she could have been spaced out on pills and not intoxicated...seems it would be easier to get than drinks since she was underage...
I believe there is a drug connection...past relationship...either boyfriend..or just friends..random just seems hinky to me .
In M face space she wrote about losing her shirt...where was that and who was the weird person she talked about?..her friends might know..
The band mentioned,must be attracting a group of students for some other reason than their music....cause they are not that good...
I can see M being attracted to the idea of conservation..etc ..coal mining clean-up etc she meets someone working in that group that is very familiar with Anchorage Farm...

I agree.. the band.. I couldn't get that song out of my head yesterday; I wanted to scream because I could hear them "singing" it. I don't understand how they are popular.

As far as COD.. from what I understood of the interview with the owner, it didn't sound like there was much left of her; also her mother commented about her bones. I don't know how much was left internally either; I assume not much because I haven't read anything about any testing being done such as was done on Jody Rilee. It's possible that there was damage to her bones indicating a struggle or that someone physically did something such as broke her neck; or say slashed her throat so deep as to leave marks on the bone. Sorry to be so graphic here but those are my thoughts on how they are so sure she was killed.

As far as her getting into a car with someone she didn't know.. possible depending on the situation. Perhaps if someone knew who she was due to her facebook or myspace or due to friends; they could have asked if she was Morgan & when she asked how they knew her they could have said they are friends of so & so; which would build some level of trust.

Also if she did leave the concert & couldn't get back in; and she was on something.. I agree that I think there was some kind of drugs; that depending on what she took, we don't know what her state of mind was. When I was younger & in a situation like that, i may have acted impulsively. I still think some kind of speed is what she was on; whether it was adderall or some other upper. Kids here also like Zanies (xanax). Percocet are easier to get then Oxycontin.

I personally would like to see proof that she was actually inside. How hard is it for her friends to say that when they walked in, they went to get soda then the bathroom, then say we were sitting in these seats. When Morgan got up, she walked this way, down this isle or whatever. Then video could be viewed to confirm she was even inside.

As a parent myself; I would rather her photo be released proving she was inside, even if faces/clothes of other people had to be blurred then to know that a lot of people were discussing my child on message boards & various web sites; doubting she was even somewhere she was supposed to be. I don't understand what harm would come if they just released a still of here there.

Does anyone know what seats they had?

I agree.. the band.. I couldn't get that song out of my head yesterday; I wanted to scream because I could hear them "singing" it. I don't understand how they are popular.

As far as COD.. from what I understood of the interview with the owner, it didn't sound like there was much left of her; also her mother commented about her bones. I don't know how much was left internally either; I assume not much because I haven't read anything about any testing being done such as was done on Jody Rilee. It's possible that there was damage to her bones indicating a struggle or that someone physically did something such as broke her neck; or say slashed her throat so deep as to leave marks on the bone. Sorry to be so graphic here but those are my thoughts on how they are so sure she was killed.

As far as her getting into a car with someone she didn't know.. possible depending on the situation. Perhaps if someone knew who she was due to her facebook or myspace or due to friends; they could have asked if she was Morgan & when she asked how they knew her they could have said they are friends of so & so; which would build some level of trust.

Also if she did leave the concert & couldn't get back in; and she was on something.. I agree that I think there was some kind of drugs; that depending on what she took, we don't know what her state of mind was. When I was younger & in a situation like that, i may have acted impulsively. I still think some kind of speed is what she was on; whether it was adderall or some other upper. Kids here also like Zanies (xanax). Percocet are easier to get then Oxycontin.

I personally would like to see proof that she was actually inside. How hard is it for her friends to say that when they walked in, they went to get soda then the bathroom, then say we were sitting in these seats. When Morgan got up, she walked this way, down this isle or whatever. Then video could be viewed to confirm she was even inside.

As a parent myself; I would rather her photo be released proving she was inside, even if faces/clothes of other people had to be blurred then to know that a lot of people were discussing my child on message boards & various web sites; doubting she was even somewhere she was supposed to be. I don't understand what harm would come if they just released a still of here there.

Does anyone know what seats they had?

I believe they were in section 317.

well i personally believe they might not have video of her arriving,but trying to get back in at various locations no video of that not likely.

i find it odd there is no video of her at the arena.would she not have gone in with her friends.there are three of them and they cant find them on video.if she didnt enter the arena with them why not.

Since people are still skeptical about MH ever making it into the arena, consider...

With all of the security cameras there that night, at least Morgan's friends entering the arena would have been caught.

LE would easily be able to tell if MH was with them or not.

I think they know for sure and are keeping quiet about any video footage. It kinda makes you wonder why. Also makes me wonder if the footage provides clues... a lot of times in these cases we do get video as a clue.

The ME ruled it a homicide which means it wasn't an accident or suicide.

The ruling only means that there is sufficient evidence to justify a homicide investigation; not that suicide or accident are necessarily impossible.

Police Urge Correct Use of Harrington Hotline

"They have gotten about 52 calls but only 10 percent had anything to do with the property."

http://www.nbc29.com/Global/story.asp?S=11953798

My guess would be they're getting alot of calls regarding these "creepy posts" on the internet, or some other nonsense.

Or trying to give them their theory on what happened.

Seems like they aren't making much headway at all.

imo

The band mentioned,must be attracting a group of students for some other reason than their music....cause they are not that good...
I can see M being attracted to the idea of conservation..etc ..coal mining clean-up etc she meets someone working in that group that is very familiar with Anchorage Farm...

Not much of a music critic, but JMO this group does have some talent. However, something about the mood of this gathering struck me as cold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n3lOIwuqBs

Does anyone have any pictures of the house in which this "concert" took place? Posters have described it as spooky.

well i personally believe they might not have video of her arriving,but trying to get back in at various locations no video of that not likely.

My impression was that JPJ did have images, but they were just not useful. Their security is probably focussed on crowd safety issues like keeping the aisles clear, managing traffic flow & avoiding the occurrence of large altercations. Therefore, the camera views might mainly consist of direct overhead shots. Can't tell much about individuals from just the top of people's heads.

I know,without a doubt, if this was my child, I would be asking everyone that knew M about who she interacted with ...I would be writing down a list of people ...there is no more reason for anyone to feel obligated to withhold any information in an attempt to "cover" for her ...if their was ever anything to cover for...
I believe her parents, know a lot more, about her activities and they have just chosen,not to feed the public...several things were said..(it was not uncommon for M to leave) (she was not perfect(no one is ,so why mention it now)the miracle summer..breakthrough for M)
I know ,sometimes the ideas we pitch could offend someone that has only read a few statements...but for the most part I believe, it is time LE released some information before this case goes cold and another murder go unsolved...

I wish someone would research the band .... let's face it ...those guys would make the American Idol Judges laugh...I can just hear Simon say"you guy's really are serious...well for one ...you can't play...and you can't sing..lol"

Police Urge Correct Use of Harrington Hotline

"They have gotten about 52 calls but only 10 percent had anything to do with the property."

http://www.nbc29.com/Global/story.asp?S=11953798

My guess would be they're getting alot of calls regarding these "creepy posts" on the internet, or some other nonsense.

Only about 5 people had anything to say about AF? Not even rumors about a high school beer party? Or maybe people are afraid to come forward?

Why has LE not asked for everyone that attended the concert to send pictures that were taken at the concert.....M may appear in the back ground or the friends...or the perp..or perps..
This story is world wide..out of 1700 fans..she appeared in some footage, somewhere..if I attended the concert in Charlottesville on Oct 17..I would be looking through my pictures..wouldn't you...but yet none have surfaced...the police have not even showed footage of her friends at the concert have they??

My impression was that JPJ did have images, but they were just not useful. Their security is probably focussed on crowd safety issues like keeping the aisles clear, managing traffic flow & avoiding the occurrence of large altercations. Therefore, the camera views might mainly consist of direct overhead shots. Can't tell much about individuals from just the top of people's heads.

thanks walker always appreciate your posts.one view of cameras shown are definetly straight down angles.the camera shown on left side of building when people were entering is definetly a wide angle camera setup.its understandable the arena is not going to show her trying to get back in they are already taking a bad rap.

Why has LE not asked for everyone that attended the concert to send pictures that were taken at the concert.....M may appear in the back ground or the friends...or the perp..or perps..
This story is world wide..out of 1700 fans..she appeared in some footage, somewhere..if I attended the concert in Charlottesville on Oct 17..I would be looking through my pictures..wouldn't you...but yet none have surfaced...the police have not even showed footage of her friends at the concert have they??

well if they did this it would dispel the thought was she even there.it would also take a lot of doubt about her friends away.

I am like alot of you on this site I am not so sure Morgan was at this concert. I just don't know why she wouldn't have been because she was so excited in the weeks leading up to it. However, by now if she was I would think we would have seen video of her at the event by now, Unless, she is on video with a POI.(not one of her friends) and LE can't release it. JMO

Have thee been any updates on the FMsite? Last time I looked the last post was before the memorial...
Tight lipped is one thing but I fear if not a break soon the person will move on and the chance to catch them may slip away...forever.

I had asked before but I'm not sure if it was answered... does anyone know if Morgan had publicly posted her plans to go to this concert (on a myspace or facebook page, for example)?

I can't give you a link, as I haven't followed the other websites on Morgan's case, but there was somewhere (perhaps the Metallica website) where she did post about going. I'm just typing from memory; perhaps someone else can be more specific.

I've had a lot going on so I'm not following as closely as most here... why the focus on the bluegrass band? Just because they played for some kids at the farm?

I believe they were in section 317.

Thanks. I was at the findmorgan site today; read somewhere it was the 200's.

This is what I've put together so far with links - Morgan blog - I have photos of the seating for the concert as well as main links in case anyone wants to make it easy on themselves when searching. If you have other links you'd like me to add, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay